Windows 10: Error: Questionmark secure for windows desktop has stopped working

Discus and support Error: Questionmark secure for windows desktop has stopped working in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I am unable to launch link for questionmark secure browser ( IE/Chorme/Mozilla) and This works fine on another machine. I tired couple of things,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Jeet87, Jul 8, 2019.

1. Jeet87 Win User

Error: Questionmark secure for windows desktop has stopped working

I am unable to launch link for questionmark secure browser ( IE/Chorme/Mozilla) and This works fine on another machine.

I tired couple of things, However issue is not resolved.

Event log details:

Event 1000, Application Error

Faulting application name: Questionmark Secure for Windows Desktop.exe, version: 6.1.6.0, time stamp: 0x5caca84c

Faulting module name: KERNELBASE.dll, version: 10.0.15063.483, time stamp: 0xc3955624

Exception code: 0xe0434352

Fault offset: 0x000eb802

Faulting process id: 0x3064

Faulting application start time: 0x01d534f42ef22c64

Faulting application path: C:\Program Files (x86)\Questionmark\QS\Questionmark Secure for Windows Desktop.exe

Faulting module path: C:\WINDOWS\System32\KERNELBASE.dll

Report Id: 6a760d7c-0887-48aa-a4f2-d5ede2be9e93

Faulting package full name:

Faulting package-relative application ID:

Event 1026, .NET Runtime

Application: Questionmark Secure for Windows Desktop.exe

Framework Version: v4.0.30319

Description: The process was terminated due to an unhandled exception.

Exception Info: System.Management.ManagementException

at System.Management.ManagementException.ThrowWithExtendedInfo(System.Management.ManagementStatus)

at System.Management.ManagementObjectCollection+ManagementObjectEnumerator.MoveNext()

at ngqs_client_win7.Reporting.DeviceDatabase.DevicesInClass(ngqs_client_win7.Reporting.MobKey)

at ngqs_client_win7.Reporting.DeviceDatabase.ReportInitialPeripherals()

at ngqs_client_win7.Reporting.DeviceDatabase.Start()

at ngqs_client_win7.MainWindow.MainWindow_Activated(System.Object, System.EventArgs)

at System.Windows.Window.OnActivated(System.EventArgs)

at System.Windows.Window.HandleActivate(Boolean)

at System.Windows.Window.WmActivate(IntPtr)

at System.Windows.Window.WindowFilterMessage(IntPtr, Int32, IntPtr, IntPtr, Boolean ByRef)

at System.Windows.Interop.HwndSource.PublicHooksFilterMessage(IntPtr, Int32, IntPtr, IntPtr, Boolean ByRef)

at MS.Win32.HwndWrapper.WndProc(IntPtr, Int32, IntPtr, IntPtr, Boolean ByRef)

at MS.Win32.HwndSubclass.DispatcherCallbackOperation(System.Object)

at System.Windows.Threading.ExceptionWrapper.InternalRealCall(System.Delegate, System.Object, Int32)

at System.Windows.Threading.ExceptionWrapper.TryCatchWhen(System.Object, System.Delegate, System.Object, Int32, System.Delegate)

at System.Windows.Threading.Dispatcher.LegacyInvokeImpl(System.Windows.Threading.DispatcherPriority, System.TimeSpan, System.Delegate, System.Object, Int32)

at MS.Win32.HwndSubclass.SubclassWndProc(IntPtr, Int32, IntPtr, IntPtr)

Error: Questionmark secure for windows desktop has stopped working 8fbf7240-5393-41d6-a1a1-120a0f4ac047?upload=true.png

***Modified title from: Questionmark secure for windows desktop has stopped working error- Windows 10 issue***

:)

Jeet87, Jul 8, 2019
  2. KieX Win User

Error: No work available to process

Hmm. Either it's put out errors and WCG is limiting the work units available, or the project list may not be set to supply other WU when one runs out. (if the problem lies here and not on your end)

On the options to your left, if you go into Results Status, select the computer from Device Name and then look through results see if either they were returned late, errors or any other kind of issue that would stop the servers supplying WU from that perspective.

If there are no errors then it's maybe down to your project list. So selecting Device Manager from the left menu and then clicking on the profile assigned to that computer and make sure that it's assigned to receive WU for other projects if they run out.

At least those steps will rule out problems from the WCG end.

KieX, Jul 8, 2019
  3. JPJ_325 Win User
    Remote Desktop Stopped working

It used to work. I've changed nothing. Windows 10 computers. All of a sudden it gives a "Your credentials did not work" error. I've tried everything listed in these forums but nothing works. I'm trying to access my desktop over my lan with a a wireless
    laptop. I could do that this morning but now it won't work. Same user name same password. I suppose this was caused by some windows update or something. Is there a step by step troubleshooting procedure?

JPJ_325, Jul 8, 2019
  4. Error: Questionmark secure for windows desktop has stopped working

error windows 10 desktop agent tray has stopped working

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community. Appreciate your interest in using Windows 10.

Desktop Tray Agent is a program used by Qwest to update their installer when setting up DSL (Digital Subscribers Line) based connections to computers. I suggest you to follow the steps below and check for the status:

• Press Windows key + R, type msconfig.
    • Go to Startup tab.
    • Click on Open Task Manager.
    • Uncheck Desktop Agent Tray from the list.
    • Click on Apply and OK.

Hope the information is helpful. Feel free to
    write to us for any other assistance with Windows, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Eeshwar Kumar, Jul 8, 2019
Thema:

Error: Questionmark secure for windows desktop has stopped working

1. Error: Questionmark secure for windows desktop has stopped working - Similar Threads - Error Questionmark secure

2. Windows security health service stopped working error

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows security health service stopped working error: Hello,So I recently got this error in reliability history. How can I fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-security-health-service-stopped-working/5b71e741-5d95-4caa-9adb-f8841fbab839
  3. Windows security health service stopped working error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows security health service stopped working error: Hello,So I recently got this error in reliability history. How can I fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-security-health-service-stopped-working/5b71e741-5d95-4caa-9adb-f8841fbab839
  4. Windows Security stopped working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Security stopped working: hello sir, I am running windows 10 in HP ProBook 4530s . And I am facing problem that windows Security and virus & threat protection stopped working and disappear Here is the details of that in event viewer by AppCrashViewVersion=1 EventType=CLR20r3...
  5. Windows Security stopped working

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows Security stopped working: hello sir, I am running windows 10 in HP ProBook 4530s . And I am facing problem that windows Security and virus & threat protection stopped working and disappear Here is the details of that in event viewer by AppCrashViewVersion=1 EventType=CLR20r3...
  6. Windows desktop manager has stopped working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows desktop manager has stopped working: Hello, I keep getting an error where it says windows desktop manager has stopped working and my whole pc freezes and I have to restart my pc. This only happens when playing rocket league and it's random. I'm confident it isn't rocket league itself as I've reinstalled it...
  7. Windows desktop manager has stopped working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows desktop manager has stopped working: Hello, I keep getting an error where it says windows desktop manager has stopped working and my whole pc freezes and I have to restart my pc. This only happens when playing rocket league and it's random. I'm confident it isn't rocket league itself as I've reinstalled it...
  8. Remote Desktop Connection has stopped working Error

in Windows 10 Customization
    Remote Desktop Connection has stopped working Error: Hi, I'm currently trying to remote into my company network and keep getting the remote desktop error only on my HP desktop. I have a HP laptop that doesn't have an issue at all. How can I fix this? Is the monitor size a problem?...
  9. Questionmark secure for windows desktop has stopped working error- Windows 10 issue

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Questionmark secure for windows desktop has stopped working error- Windows 10 issue: I am unable to launch link for questionmark secure browser ( IE/Chorme/Mozilla) and This works fine on another machine. I tired couple of things, However issue is not resolved. Event log details: Event 1000, Application Error Faulting application name: Questionmark...
  10. Questionmark secure for windows desktop has stopped working error- Windows 10 issue

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Questionmark secure for windows desktop has stopped working error- Windows 10 issue: I am unable to launch link for questionmark secure browser ( IE/Chorme/Mozilla) and This works fine on another machine. I tired couple of things, However issue is not resolved. Event log details: Event 1000, Application Error Faulting application name: Questionmark...