Windows 10: Error Reactivating Windows 10 Pro Retail After Change New Motherboard

Discus and support Error Reactivating Windows 10 Pro Retail After Change New Motherboard in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Hi, somebody can help me, today i've change (upgrade) my motherboard, i've removed my product key from my old motherboard and when i try to activate... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by GunturYasser, Jul 20, 2019.

1. Error Reactivating Windows 10 Pro Retail After Change New Motherboard

Hi, somebody can help me,

today i've change (upgrade) my motherboard, i've removed my product key from my old motherboard

and when i try to activate to my new motherboard, it said error with 0xC004F025 code

i have linked to with my account and it still no working,

please help me...

:)

GunturYasser, Jul 20, 2019

2. Motherboard change unable to reactivate Windows 10 Pro -

I have searched this topic and everything seems to be almost a year old. This is a homebuilt machine circa 2015. It started with an ASUS FM2+ motherboard with an AMD A5600K processor. It was Windows 7 Pro, upgraded to Windows 8.1 Pro then to Windows 10 Pro.
    Saturday the motherboard died. An exact replacement could not be located so a Gigabyte card was installed. No changes to the hard drives. Booted the machine and Windows automatically started and then did a "revert" then installed the latest updates. C Drive was in the red so I deleted all of the old install files using Windows Clean-up. Went to reactivate, checked the significant hardware change and entered my MS account information - The computer (none of my computers) were listed and now it is telling me that I have to spend $200 to buy a copy of Windows 10 Pro.
    Have not yet called Customer Support as the computer is at home and I work during the day -
    I do have a disk image or two that may be a year old -

Suggestions - should I just shell out the $200 and move on

TIA

Mickey53usa, Jul 20, 2019
  3. cereberus Win User
    Motherboard change unable to reactivate Windows 10 Pro -

Activate using windows 7 pro key.

cereberus, Jul 20, 2019
  4. Cliff S Win User

Error Reactivating Windows 10 Pro Retail After Change New Motherboard

Reactivating retail Windows 10 pro after upgrading motherboard

You can delete the device at your Microsoft account after the key is uninstalled:

Error Reactivating Windows 10 Pro Retail After Change New Motherboard [​IMG]

Cliff S, Jul 20, 2019
Thema:

Error Reactivating Windows 10 Pro Retail After Change New Motherboard

1. Error Reactivating Windows 10 Pro Retail After Change New Motherboard - Similar Threads - Error Reactivating Pro

2. Windows 10 pro retail won't activate after motherboard change

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows 10 pro retail won't activate after motherboard change: Hi,I bought a Windows 10 pro retail digital copy and it won't activate after changing to a new motherboard. The retailer has since gone out of business. I phoned MS and they said that my product key whilst not counterfeit had expired or had limited activations. This is not...
  3. Windows 10 pro retail won't activate after motherboard change

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 pro retail won't activate after motherboard change: Hi,I bought a Windows 10 pro retail digital copy and it won't activate after changing to a new motherboard. The retailer has since gone out of business. I phoned MS and they said that my product key whilst not counterfeit had expired or had limited activations. This is not...
  4. Windows 10 pro retail won't activate after motherboard change

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Windows 10 pro Reactivation after MotherBoard Change

Windows 10 pro Reactivation after MotherBoard Change: Dear Friends I have changed my mother board . Now I have facing win 10 pro ver 2004 deactivated. Tried several times windows update and security -->Activation-->troubleshoot. I changed Hardware on this device shows no device found in this Microsoft Account. But while log...
  6. Window 10 Pro Retail bad motherboard using new motherboard

Window 10 Pro Retail bad motherboard using new motherboard: I using fresh windows 10 Pro Retail version on a system where its motherboard was bad it worked long enough to install and update windows then crashed and never recovered properly. I am getting a new motherboard to replace defective - all other parts are the same incld. hard...
  7. Reactivating Windows 10 After Changing Motherboards

Reactivating Windows 10 After Changing Motherboards: Several years ago I purchased a Windows 7 Ultimate Key that I no longer have. A year or so ago I upgraded this computer to Windows 10. I recently purchased a new motherboard. Before I went to install and swap my hardware over I was worried about not having the key anymore, so...
  8. How to reactivate windows 10 PRO after motherboard change?

How to reactivate windows 10 PRO after motherboard change?: Yesterday i changed my entire system (CPU+MOBO+RAM). Now my windows is not activating . I thought this process should have been done automatically via internet when i login to my connected microsoft account .How to reactivate windows 10 after a hardware change specially...
  9. Reactivating retail Windows 10 pro after upgrading motherboard

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Reactivating retail Windows 10 pro after upgrading motherboard: I'm about to upgrade my motherboard and I already have my Windows 10 license linked to my Microsoft Account. Can I erase the hard drive, upgrade the motherboard, clean install Windows 10 and then run troubleshooter to reactivate with the same Microsoft account? What would...
  10. Reactivating retail windows after new motherboard

Reactivating retail windows after new motherboard: Got windows 7 Ultimate retail years ago and got Windows 10 pro upgrade. Finally upgraded motherboard and processor and windows won't activate from troubleshooter with error code 0xC004F213. Prior to upgrading I verified my license was digitally linked to my Microsoft...