Windows 10: Error Recovering from USB Recover Drive

Discus and support Error Recovering from USB Recover Drive in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; When restoring my Acer Spin from the recovery USB it runs to about 57% and the gives an error. The SrtTrail.txt shows the following at the end: Root... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by HenryTromp, Jan 31, 2020.

1. Error Recovering from USB Recover Drive

When restoring my Acer Spin from the recovery USB it runs to about 57% and the gives an error. The SrtTrail.txt shows the following at the end:

Root Cause Found

Boot Manager is missing or corrupt

Repair action: File repair

Result: Failed. Error code = 0x2

How do I resolve this?

:)

HenryTromp, Jan 31, 2020
  2. Macazine Win User

Recover files from Flash drive

According to me, the best flash drive recovery software which i have used and recovered files easily. It is very easy to use and within few steps you can recover data from flash drive. http://billhoyer.com/recover-corrupt-flash-drive-mac

Macazine, Jan 31, 2020
  3. Recover files from Flash drive

Does not work on a windows pc which is what the OP probably intended

windows by default does not have HFS and HFS+ based hard drives.
    Able to perform retrieval on both HFS and HFS+ based hard drives. and so will not work with windows

thanks for the effort

dorsetknob, Jan 31, 2020
  4. Error Recovering from USB Recover Drive

Recover or Reformat?

Norton Ghost?

I am sorry.. I have no idea what that is.. I am pretty green I'm afraid.

I wasn't trying to recover any files.. I wanted to format a new drive in an old computer.. The old drive died.

I did what Namslas90 said but then when I got to the next step .. and hit enter.. nothing happened.. sigh...

Anyway.. I am waiting on the next step.. Thank you for your input ...

Kymberly_S, Jan 31, 2020
Thema:

Error Recovering from USB Recover Drive

1. Error Recovering from USB Recover Drive - Similar Threads - Error Recovering USB

2. How to recover data from USB DRIVE

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How to recover data from USB DRIVE: hi i was transfering photos from my phone to my usb drive and it all of a sudden disconnected and started asking to format it, i plugged into my pc to see if i could save the data but its asking me to format it? Why do i have to do that all i did was transfer photos to it...
  3. How to recover data from USB DRIVE

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to recover data from USB DRIVE: hi i was transfering photos from my phone to my usb drive and it all of a sudden disconnected and started asking to format it, i plugged into my pc to see if i could save the data but its asking me to format it? Why do i have to do that all i did was transfer photos to it...
  4. How to recover data from USB DRIVE

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Trying to recover usb drive

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Trying to recover usb drive: USB drive does not appear in file manager.In Disk management, drive is not in top listHowever, in a lower box it is listed as disk 1, online, active partition, working properly. But when I try to assign a drive letter, it says "error: File not found." When I try to format, it...
  6. Trying to recover usb drive

Trying to recover usb drive: USB drive does not appear in file manager.In Disk management, drive is not in top listHowever, in a lower box it is listed as disk 1, online, active partition, working properly. But when I try to assign a drive letter, it says "error: File not found." When I try to format, it...
  7. Recover from a drive

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Recover from a drive: If we choose keep my files delete all the drive files or restore only c drive? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/recover-from-a-drive/36794fec-ebb9-4b0c-afb5-70764e93f598
  8. Recover from a drive

Recover from a drive: If we choose keep my files delete all the drive files or restore only c drive? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/recover-from-a-drive/36794fec-ebb9-4b0c-afb5-70764e93f598
  9. Recover USB Flash Drive

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Recover USB Flash Drive: I have a 64gb Samsung Bar Plus flash drove and made it a windows boot key, now that I don't want it as a boot key I cannot turn it back. I have looked it up and it says to plug it it and right click then click format, I tried that and I did not know what to format it as and...
  10. Recover External USB drive

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Recover External USB drive: I ran MediaCreationTool1903.exe (Windows 10 installation media) and accidently selected a 5TB USB drive with name "MyBook" instead a USB flash drive. Now the 5TB USB drive is no longer a 5TB drive but a 31.9GB drive with a name "ESD-USB". Is there any way to restore that...