Windows 10: Error:"Repair this drive. Windows found errors on this drive that needs to be repaired....

Discus and support Error:"Repair this drive. Windows found errors on this drive that needs to be repaired.... in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hi.. Currently running on windows 10. The error appeared when i was trying to check/scanning drive C: by going to "this pc" right clicking on drive C... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by rohan_rao, Aug 3, 2020.

1. rohan_rao Win User

Error:"Repair this drive. Windows found errors on this drive that needs to be repaired....

Hi..

Currently running on windows 10. The error appeared when i was trying to check/scanning drive C: by going to "this pc" right clicking on drive C "properties" "tools" "check" "scan drive" and then the only option I'm getting is to close.

The issue started when i was trying to resolve the disk 100% usage in task manager.

Can any one please help me solving both the issues...

Thank you.......

:)

rohan_rao, Aug 3, 2020
  2. Mlp2492 Win User

Windows found errors on this drive that need to be repaired. Close this dialog box , and then repair this drive.

Windows found errors on this drive that need to be repaired. Close this dialog box , and then repair this drive.

How do I repair this drive within Windows 10.

Mlp2492, Aug 3, 2020
  3. How to repair external hard drive that has errors that need repairing

Hello,
    I scanned my 2 TB external hard drive and it was found to have errors. The box said errors were found and to close the box and repair them. It doesn't say how to do this. This hard drive registers as Drive N on my PC.

I am trying to copy the files on this drive to a new 2 TB drive I just purchased, so I really appreciate any help anyone can provide.

I am new to Windows 10, and don't know the next step.

Thanks in advance.
    JC

jeffshalomngsus, Aug 3, 2020
  4. Error:"Repair this drive. Windows found errors on this drive that needs to be repaired....

Shenan Stanley, Aug 3, 2020
Thema:

Error:"Repair this drive. Windows found errors on this drive that needs to be repaired....

1. Error:"Repair this drive. Windows found errors on this drive that needs to be repaired.... - Similar Threads - Error Repair drive

2. Restart to repair drive errors

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Restart to repair drive errors: Hello, about a week ago when I started my PC Windows 10 it said that my C: drive was being repaired and when my PC had started it said there was errors with a drive and that I had to restart my PC. I restarted my PC but the message about an error with a drive kept popping up...
  3. Restart to repair drive errors

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Restart to repair drive errors: Hello, about a week ago when I started my PC Windows 10 it said that my C: drive was being repaired and when my PC had started it said there was errors with a drive and that I had to restart my PC. I restarted my PC but the message about an error with a drive kept popping up...
  4. Restart to repair drive errors

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. errors on drive not primary drive that need to be repaired windows 10

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    errors on drive not primary drive that need to be repaired windows 10: Hi,I have the above message occuring when I run a 'properties/tools/check' on my 'E' drive not my main drive, and also a mechanical drive..not ssd.I have run chdsk /f & chkdsk/r on it under admin priveleges, also on boot...and nothing has changedMy main drive DID have this...
  6. Restart To Repair Drive errors

Restart To Repair Drive errors: So i started getting this message abt 3-4 days back. It is detecting some problem with my C: Drive and it tells me to restart I have currently tried every fix possible DISM, CHKDSK, SFC /SCANNOW, RESTARTING, RUNNING VIRUS CHECK but none of them seem to work. How do i fix...
  7. error on drives and disk repairs

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    error on drives and disk repairs: Recently when i turn on my pc i keep getting disk errors and it repairs the disk, but it is continuously doing this and i don't know why? Ever since this has happened my pc has been having multiple problems. I did some research and did the disk repair but after i repair it it...
  8. Restart to Repair Drive Errors

Restart to Repair Drive Errors: I have a 7 year old win10 Dell 660 computer with initially a 2TB HD that was split into C and D. When I started up the computer it has been delayed and noted errors were found on D drive and asked if I wanted to fix it. When I say yes it would attempt to fix it and then...
  9. How to repair external hard drive that has errors that need repairing

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    How to repair external hard drive that has errors that need repairing: Hello, I scanned my 2 TB external hard drive and it was found to have errors. The box said errors were found and to close the box and repair them. It doesn't say how to do this. This hard drive registers as Drive N on my PC. I am trying to copy the files on this drive to a...
  10. "Restart to repair drive errors" - Which Drive?

"Restart to repair drive errors" - Which Drive?: I recently received this notification. I would like to know which drive it was that had errors on it. I have 5 different Hard Drives connected to my PC. Is there any way to view more details on this error?...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. Windows found errors on this drive that need to be repaired close this dialogue box and then repair the drive