Windows 10: Error resuming from hibernate 0xC0000411

Discus and support Error resuming from hibernate 0xC0000411 in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; After the Fall Update I started getting these issues: Thousands of these warnings: Reset to device, \Device\RaidPort0, was issued. and: Windows failed... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by bujungo, Jan 3, 2019.

1. bujungo Win User

Error resuming from hibernate 0xC0000411

After the Fall Update I started getting these issues:
    Thousands of these warnings: Reset to device, \Device\RaidPort0, was issued.
    and:
    Windows failed to resume from hibernate with error status 0xC0000411.

It's not technically a BSOD, but when I turn my PC back on from hibernate in the morning, it's rebooting instead. I'm assuming it's a driver issue of some sort, but I can't figure it out.

GAMER-Wed_01_02_2019_232211_80.zip

:)

bujungo, Jan 3, 2019
  2. Hale_ru Win User

WIN10 "Windows failed to resume from hibernate with error status 0xC0000411" July 2018 Fast Startup related

About a week ago my Windows 10 stopped waking up from hibernation. I do not use sleep, and hybrid sleep by many reasons, but hibernation never failed me before.

The log error is as follows: "Windows failed to resume from hibernate with error status 0xC0000411."

That's all. Every time instead of resuming my workspace I get a cold boot without any error notification, ecept this record in the system log, and another record telling me that the last shutdown was unexpected (which in natural, because Hibernation dump
    with all its open handles was not loaded back)

It looks, like some update happened prior to this issue, but in Windows10 Microsoft hides update process from user, so I can not tell which update exactly, and when exactly. Somewhere in July 2018.

I tried "powercfg.exe /h on" and "off", cleaning, checking, and "defragmenting"(full trim) my SSD.

I tried resetting and then rewriting secure boot signatures in bios. (boot is UEFI, with secure option)

Nothing helps to solve the problem. But there's what I found out:

(Now read carefully, Mr. Microsoft robot, and avoid of canned answers)

The new thing here, making it different from other hibernation problems, like in Windows 7:

The problem is related to "Fast startup feature".

When I turn off "Fast startup feature", wakeup from hibernation works again.

When I turn it on, wakeup from hibernation fails.

Well, turning off the "Fast startup" is kind of workaround, but definitely not a solution.

Hale_ru, Jan 3, 2019
  3. David Haz Win User
    Windows 10 fails to resume from hibernation

Hello,

Failing to resume from Hibernate in Windows 10 may be caused by an outdated driver or operating system component or that an application is causing the resume from Hibernate to fail. For us to isolate the issue in failing to resume from Hibernate, kindly
    respond to the questions below:

• Have you made any significant changes to your device prior to the issue? If yes, what are they?
    • Are there any third-party applications installed on your device?
    • Have you checked if Windows 10 is updated? Go to Settings >
      Update & security
      > Check for updates.

We look forward to your response.

David Haz, Jan 3, 2019
  4. Error resuming from hibernate 0xC0000411

WIN10 "Windows failed to resume from hibernate with error status 0xC0000411" July 2018 Fast Startup related

Hi,

Sorry for the inconvenience caused to you, Thank you so much for your valuable question please, I would suggest you to please see the below mentioned article and see if it helps. I am hopeful that your query will be resolved, If the issue persists kindly do
    let me know,waiting for your kind reply please.

https://borncity.com/win/2016/12/30/windows-10-...

Note: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised
    on the site before you decide to download and install it.

Please let me know, if that helps and feel free to ask back any question.

Kind Regards:

Yasir

MALIK YASIRNAWAZ, Jan 3, 2019
Thema:

Error resuming from hibernate 0xC0000411

1. Error resuming from hibernate 0xC0000411 - Similar Threads - Error resuming hibernate

2. Hibernate fails to resume with 0xC0000411, Kernel-Boot error...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hibernate fails to resume with 0xC0000411, Kernel-Boot error...: As per title. This started sometime in June or July, and persisted across a full windows reinstall and then upgrade to Windows 11. I recently found suggestions to look in the Kernel-Boot event viewer logs, which show the error BL_LOG_ERROR_RES_INVALID_HBBOOT_MEM_MAP, which...
  3. Hibernate fails to resume with 0xC0000411, Kernel-Boot error...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Hibernate fails to resume with 0xC0000411, Kernel-Boot error...: As per title. This started sometime in June or July, and persisted across a full windows reinstall and then upgrade to Windows 11. I recently found suggestions to look in the Kernel-Boot event viewer logs, which show the error BL_LOG_ERROR_RES_INVALID_HBBOOT_MEM_MAP, which...
  4. BugCheck resuming from Hibernate

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BugCheck resuming from Hibernate: Hi, Everyday when I stop working, I put my computer in hibernate mode. Next morning when I turn on the PC, it simply don't resume correctly from hibernate mode. It doesn't show anything, but, checking the Event Viewer I have identified an event like this: Log Name:...
  5. Hibernating resuming error

in Windows 10 Support
    Hibernating resuming error: Hi All when i go to resume from hibernate all my applications are gone and i check the event viewer to find The system has rebooted without cleanly shutting down first. This error could be caused if the system stopped responding, crashed, or lost power unexpectedly. But i...
  6. 0xc0000411 error using hibernate

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    0xc0000411 error using hibernate: My PC reboots when being reactivated from hibernation resulting in the loss of the previous session. It exhibits the problem whether scheduling or manually executing the hibernate function. It was working prior to the May update. Typical log entries [ATTACH] Hibernation...
  7. Resume from Hibernate Issue

in Windows 10 Support
    Resume from Hibernate Issue: Hello, I normally use Hibernate when machine is not needed for extended periods. Previously, machine would start at the same place where I left it, including all programs open etc. Now, with 1909 and maybe even a prior version, I noticed that all open programs are now...
  8. BSOD resuming from Hibernate

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD resuming from Hibernate: This also happened with Windows 8.x but it persisted after I upgraded to Windows 10. It's an older machine with limited support, but I'd like to try and use it if I can. It's a tank of a laptop. Attachment 40024 Thanks 24447
  9. Hibernation Resume

in Windows 10 Support
    Hibernation Resume: When I resume from hibernation It goes thru screens asking if I like this one. How do I stop this? 32155
  10. "Resume from Hibernation"?

in Windows 10 Support
    "Resume from Hibernation"?: I have been using Win10 since July. It has been working fine. Just recently I noticed a blue screen at boot up stating, "resume from hibernation". I have never used hibernation in my life. Sleep mode, yes. Hibernation, no. But I have an SSD and don't use sleep anymore. I do a...
Tags:

Users found this page by searching for:

1. 0xC0000411

2. Windows failed to resume from hibernate with error status 0xC0000411.

3. Windows failed fast startup with error status 0xC0000411.

4. Bujungo,
  5. Windows failed to resume from hibernate with error status 0xC0000001,
  6. windows failed to resume from hibernate with error status 0xc000007b.,
  7. 0xc0000411 failed to resume from hibernate,
  8. erro 0xc0000411,
  9. Windows failed to resume from hibernate with error status 0xC0000411,
  10. error 0x0000411,
  11. status 0XC0000411,
  12. c0000411,
  13. windows failed fast startup with error status 0xC0000411,
  14. windows failed to resume from hibernate 0xc0000411,
  15. windows 10 hibernate 0xc0000411