Windows 10: Error sending command to program

Discus and support Error sending command to program in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I use Windons 10 Pro 64bit. When I click on a shortcut or file (Excel .xls) I get the message Error sending command to program. I use Office 2013.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by turg, Nov 7, 2015.

1. turg Win User

Error sending command to program

I use Windons 10 Pro 64bit. When I click on a shortcut or file (Excel .xls) I get the message Error sending command to program. I use Office 2013. Anyone has a clue for a solution.
    Best regards.

:)

turg, Nov 7, 2015

2. Problem sending the command to the program error while opening MS word, chrome or firefox

The update on this problem ended up with identifying Kaspersky anti virus as interfering with some of the actions on the computer (Windows 10). I took it off, downloaded a different one and most of the problems have disappeared. I still have to contact
    Microsoft to sort out one or two things.

Susan Lazare, Nov 7, 2015
  3. Problem sending the command to the program error while opening MS word, chrome or firefox

Thank you for your reply. I started with the MSWord icon and followed your instructions (which were very clear, thank you), but when I got to the 'run this program as administrator', it wasn't checked, so I guess that isn't the problem I'm having.

If you have any other suggestions, I would be grateful.

Susan Lazare, Nov 7, 2015
Thema:

Error sending command to program

1. Error sending command to program - Similar Threads - Error sending command

2. Windows Pro message command sending

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Pro message command sending: If a Windows Pro computer uses the console to send a message to all Windows computers on the network, will it send to all Windows computers or only those with Pro versions of Windows OS...
  3. Windows Pro message command sending

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Pro message command sending: If a Windows Pro computer uses the console to send a message to all Windows computers on the network, will it send to all Windows computers or only those with Pro versions of Windows OS...
  4. getting error while compiling program in command prompt

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    getting error while compiling program in command prompt: Hello there, I am unable to compile my program in command prompt. Whenever I try to compile it is always pointing to another file. It is making me annoy as it is always showing errors of another file even after deleting the file. Please help me to fix my problem as soon as...
  5. send error

in Windows 10 Customization
    send error: I have sent this same presentation numerous times before without any problems We weren't able to send this message, so we've put it in your Drafts folder. Before you try sending it again, you can check to see if the address is correct and that no attachments are too large....
  6. Send error

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Send error: I'm using Windows10 and keep getting a message giving "Send error" the offending e-mail gets put into Drafts. Whats strange is if i open the draft and forward the message on to the original addressee it sends it no problem. Any ideas? not got a clue and it doesn't do it every...
  7. There was a problem sending the command to the program

There was a problem sending the command to the program: When I open a torrent file, I get this error message: "There was a problem sending the command to the program". This happens with BitComet and uTorrent torrent clients. And for some reason, magnet links are not working anymore. Any ideas on how to solve these issues? Thanks...
  8. Word error " There was a problem sending the command to the program"

Word error " There was a problem sending the command to the program": Hello again with another unique problem, Microsoft Office 2007 was re-installed in May. I had recently installed another Hard Drive, & moved all documents, picture, & music file's to the D: Drive, leaving the C: Drive with the Win 7, downloads, & program files. Now I find I...
  9. there was a problem sending the command to the program

there was a problem sending the command to the program: Getting this problem using Autocad 2002, would anyone have any idea what is causing it. Thanks. 50886
  10. Excel error when opening documents "problem sending the command..."

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Excel error when opening documents "problem sending the command...": The full error reads: There was a problem sending the command to the program. This is actually an older Excel problem that appears to have returned with my upgrading to Windows 10. This error is presented whenever I try to open any excel file (tried .xls .xlsm .xlsx) by...