Windows 10: Error sending out emails

Discus and support Error sending out emails in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I use Thunderbird as my email client. Since mid October I have been experiencing intermittent send errors when I try and send out a mail message. It's... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Howard Teal, Dec 24, 2021.

1. Error sending out emails

I use Thunderbird as my email client. Since mid October I have been experiencing intermittent send errors when I try and send out a mail message. It's a SMTP timeout error. I can send out just fine and then 15 minutes later I keep getting this SMTP timeout error. I can try and try again and I keep getting the same error. I let it sit a while and poof, mail messages go thru. I have had my ISP look at my software and configuration and they don't see anything wrong with it. I'm stumped? Thanks

:)

Howard Teal, Dec 24, 2021
  2. Writer Win User

How to send an Email to an Editor

I would like to send an Email to a certain website; however, when I click on the link "email editor", I get a blue screen with the message "Choose which account to send the email from." At this point, I don't know how to proceed. Can someone tell me what the next step is?

Thank you,

Writer, Dec 24, 2021
  3. Edgar Pan Win User
    no email on windows 10

Hi Rick,

To further isolate the issue, we may need additional information:

• Any troubleshooting steps you’ve done so far?
    • Have you made any changes in settings after upgrading to Windows 10?
    • Are you receiving any error messages?

We suggest following the steps provided in the article mentioned below and see if it helps you to resolve the issue.

Errors sending or receiving email.

Please get back to us with the status of the issue.

Regards.

Edgar Pan, Dec 24, 2021
  4. Lex Del Win User

Error sending out emails

email won't send from Outbox on my nokia

Hi,

To isolate the concern, please answer the following questions:

• Which phone and OS version you're currently using?
    • What is the error code that you received?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

We also suggest you to send us a screenshot of the error code that you've received.

Sincerely.

Lex Del, Dec 24, 2021
Thema:

Error sending out emails

1. Error sending out emails - Similar Threads - Error sending emails

2. Sending emails

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sending emails: Can receive but not able to send emails from my @live.co.uk account. Any ideas what the problem is? And how I can fix it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sending-emails/03baddc4-b666-4a61-b27f-b562a4e8caf3
  3. Sending emails

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Sending emails: Can receive but not able to send emails from my @live.co.uk account. Any ideas what the problem is? And how I can fix it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sending-emails/03baddc4-b666-4a61-b27f-b562a4e8caf3
  4. Error sending out emails

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Error sending out emails: I use Thunderbird as my email client. Since mid October I have been experiencing intermittent send errors when I try and send out a mail message. It's a SMTP timeout error. I can send out just fine and then 15 minutes later I keep getting this SMTP timeout error. I can try...
  5. Email will not send

Email will not send: My outlook app will not send email. I can receive email but not send. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/email-will-not-send/c8ea12ed-769b-4ea4-99d1-eb008f889c31
  6. Error message when sending email

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Error message when sending email: When sending a reply email I receive the following message "There was an error sending your message. Dismiss" How do I fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/error-message-when-sending-email/cad271f2-4740-49fb-acdd-68fe9df2a098
  7. Send out emails

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Send out emails: I cannot send out emails, when I do they come back sayng recipients email provider rejected it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/send-out-emails/5ad31789-7004-42e4-a764-2be08cd51a31
  8. How to send out email inside a website?

in Browsers and Email
    How to send out email inside a website?: My friend has built a website for me and there is a section where the visitor can leave me message or questions. It's supposed that when they hit on the "submit" button the message should be sent to my email box. I personally have NO web building knowledge, but he does, he...
  9. Error when sending emails

Error when sending emails: Incoming works fine but outgoing mails are not going through. I have checked Windows Firewall and the app is allowed to pass through. Send error: We weren't able to send this message, so we've put it in your Drafts folder. Before you try sending it again, you can check...
  10. sending email

in Browsers and Email
    sending email: It takes 20+ seconds for my email to leave desktop. For comparison with Ubuntu it takes a split second. Fresh win 10 install. Tks 32892