Windows 10: error sending to print

Discus and support error sending to print in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; i'm using windows 10 and my printer is wireless canon MX490. In the que it shows: error send to print. I have disconnected and rebooted printer, no... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by BonnieSpencer2, Apr 26, 2020.

1. error sending to print

i'm using windows 10 and my printer is wireless canon MX490. In the que it shows: error send to print. I have disconnected and rebooted printer, no help. I have uninstalled printer and reinstalled, no help. I have updated my computer and still, no help. I checked and made sure the name on the wifi matched, no help. my computer recognized printer right away and install drivers like normal but still no print. I really need to get this problem fixed so I can do some of my jobs paperwork from home.

:)

BonnieSpencer2, Apr 26, 2020

2. Error - Printing on Network printer

We have 4 printers on our Windows print server. The server was migrated from win2k3 to 2k8 on friday. 3/4 printers are working great, the other is having issues. When trying to print a test page to it, it gets a job status of Error - Printing.

When sending a small word document to it, it sends it to the printer, the queue is empty but nothing prints. If I goto the printer itself, it doesnt show any errors and I can print things such as information sheets and diagnostic files just fine.

All four printers are the same model, all 4 have a static IP. I can ping the printer successfully. I've tried printing from both an XP machine and the print server itself. I tried removing and adding the printer on the print server. And lastly, uunplugged the printer for 30 seconds, plugged it back in.

Any ideas?

Hybrid_theory, Apr 26, 2020
  3. Error: "Print Queue is full" on Windows 10

Hi Rob,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community and being part of Windows 10.

I understand that you are unable to access the printer under desktop after upgrading to Windows 10 with error: Print queue is full, we will help you with this issue.

Try the below troubleshooting steps on desktop device and check if it helps.

Step 1: I suggest you to check the status of
    Print Spooler service and check.

Print Spooler service, spools print service and handles interactions with the printer.
    If you turn off this service you won’t be able to print or see your printer.

Steps:

• Press Windows + R to open Run command, type
      Services.msc and press Enter.
    • Search for Printer Spooler service, right click on it and
      Start the service.
    • Also, set the Startup type to Automatic.
    • Now check if you are able to install the driver.

Step 2: I suggest you to run Printer troubleshooter and check if it helps.

• Press Windows + X, click on Control Panel, select
      Category and then select Large or Small icons.
    • Click on Troubleshooting and click on
      View all in the left pane.
    • Select Printer and follow on-screen instructions.

Hope it helps. Reply to the post with an updated status of this issue for further assistance.

Deepika Gowda, Apr 26, 2020
  4. error sending to print

Print to PDF missing in Printer List

Hi William,

We suggest that you disable and re-enable the Print to PDF feature. Here are the steps:

• Click on the Start menu and type in Windows Features.
    • Choose Turn Windows features on or off.
    • On the next window, find Microsoft Print to PDF and disable it. Click
      OK to save changes.
    • Restart your PC.
    • Repeat the same steps to re-enable Microsoft Print to PDF.
    If the issue persists, we suggest that you perform the troubleshooting steps suggested on the link below under
    Advanced:

Fix printer problems

Regards.

Rolando Vil, Apr 26, 2020
Thema:

error sending to print

1. error sending to print - Similar Threads - error sending print

2. error printing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    error printing: I have a Xprinter XP-D4602b. After I downloaded Windows 11 the Printer stopped working and I keep getting an error printing message every time i try to print. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/error-printing/63e4fb92-94ff-44bf-bbf7-adc6e9a1b021
  3. Windows 11, I send document to printer, it says "printing" but does not print

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11, I send document to printer, it says "printing" but does not print: HiI have Windows 11 on a less than 1-year-old Dell laptop. My Epson XP-960 has worked for years. Now, when I send a document to the printer, it briefly flashes "printing", but nothing prints. Same issue with multiple applications. I am connected directly with USB cable. I...
  4. Error - Printing

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Error - Printing: Hello,I have a problem on one of my computers - it can't use the printer. For some reason I get an error and that's it, just "error". The printer and the PC are connected to the same network over a wired connection. I can browse the printer's web interface, the endpoint for...
  5. Sending documents to print

in Windows 10 Customization
    Sending documents to print: I just want to open a document with out saving. When I get an attachment, I want to preview it and send it to print. However, I am asked to save it before it will print. I don't want to save the document.Can anyone help....
  6. print error

print error: I keep getting errors when I try to print to my Brother MFC-9440CN printer. I have run the troubleshooter and gone through all the Get Help options. The printer is my default printer, and is connected via USB. Thanks in advance!...
  7. Send error

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Send error: Is my mailing list too big? Got this message" We weren't able to send this message, so we've put it in your Drafts folder. Before you try sending it again, you can check to see if the address is correct and that no attachments are too large....
  8. "error - printing" print status in print queue.

"error - printing" print status in print queue.: Hi there, I am posting this post here because at this stage I am not sure if it is a printer issue or windows system issues but I am tending to think it is the later so he it goes. I am running windows 10 on a dell optiplex 5050 with a HP officejet 6970 all-in-one printer...
  9. send error

in Windows 10 Customization
    send error: I have sent this same presentation numerous times before without any problems We weren't able to send this message, so we've put it in your Drafts folder. Before you try sending it again, you can check to see if the address is correct and that no attachments are too large....
  10. Send error

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Send error: I'm using Windows10 and keep getting a message giving "Send error" the offending e-mail gets put into Drafts. Whats strange is if i open the draft and forward the message on to the original addressee it sends it no problem. Any ideas? not got a clue and it doesn't do it every...