Windows 10: Error showing that my device is being managed by my organisation

Discus and support Error showing that my device is being managed by my organisation in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; [ATTACH] I tried using Virus and Threat protection but this keeps showing up every time. Need help ! How do I fix this ?... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by AvishekGupta1, Nov 18, 2020.

1. Error showing that my device is being managed by my organisation

Error showing that my device is being managed by my organisation d3c34d63-7141-43c5-8bcc-c52fc993a916?upload=true.png

I tried using Virus and Threat protection but this keeps showing up every time. Need help ! How do I fix this ?

:)

AvishekGupta1, Nov 18, 2020
  2. KDB
    kdb Win User

Windows spotlight not displaying vote button + "Some settings are hidden or managed by your organisation"

On Windows 10 with the Fall Creators Update, I was seeing spotlight background pictures on the lock screen, but while my home device would show a voting button and useful information about the picture, my work laptop would skip that part and display the password prompt.

Other threads suggested

1. Opening the Settings app
    2. Go to Personalization > Lock Screen
    3. Change Background from Windows Spotlight to Picture.
    4. Change it back.

Only, this interface was also showing the error message "Some settings are hidden or managed by your organisation" and didn't allow chaging the Background setting.

3. seejp Win User
    external hard drive showing up in device management but not disk management

Hi,

I recently tried to use a brand new Seagate 2TB External HD, but it is not showing up. It initially showed up, but after I tried reformatting it to exFAT32, it disappeared from the disk management list.

I then tried:

• refreshing the disk management list,
    • inserting into a different USB port,
    • re-starting my computer, and
    • uninstalling the device from device manager/letting it refresh,

I still can't see it. There is no yellow error in the USB controller list.

I'm on Windows 10.

Intel i5-3317U @ 1.7GHz

Any suggestions? Thanks!

seejp, Nov 18, 2020
  4. Error showing that my device is being managed by my organisation

device manager not showing correct cpu

this one has me confused, .When i look in device manage under processors it is still showing my old q8200 cpu and ive upgraded to the q9650. why would it not show this in device manager? , The bios shows it, cpuiz shows the q9650, the vista basic information shows it but not under device manager/ should I be concerned about this ? any ideas would be great thanx Dragon

DTV DRAGON, Nov 18, 2020
Thema:

Error showing that my device is being managed by my organisation

1. Error showing that my device is being managed by my organisation - Similar Threads - Error showing device

2. Windows Settings managed by my organisation

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Settings managed by my organisation: Some of my settings are greyed out as they are managed by my organization, however this is my personal machine with a local admin account and no organization account. Is there a way to know if there is an organization account managing my settings and how to remove it?...
  3. Dell Laptop is being managed by another organisation.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Dell Laptop is being managed by another organisation.: Hi there,I have bought a Dell Lattitude 3510 from an auction site and I was busy with re-installing Windows 11 on it.During the installation Microsoft asks you to fill in your MS account, which I did but the email address was already filled in by another organisation.I can't...
  4. Dell Laptop is being managed by another organisation.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Dell Laptop is being managed by another organisation.: Hi there,I have bought a Dell Lattitude 3510 from an auction site and I was busy with re-installing Windows 11 on it.During the installation Microsoft asks you to fill in your MS account, which I did but the email address was already filled in by another organisation.I can't...
  5. Device managed by your organisation message

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Device managed by your organisation message: I get this a lot. I'm not part of any organisation. I've tried several of the changes suggested in other threads, but, if they work at all, it quickly comes back. Very annoying. Suggestions?...
  6. Disable "allow my organisation to manage my device" dialog box.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Disable "allow my organisation to manage my device" dialog box.: I have a email account from my University which requires authentication every 2-3 weeks. Whenever, I re-enter the password in the Mail app, I see this screen.I was accidently going to give admin access to my University on my personal PC. I do not want to see this message...
  7. Disable "allow my organisation to manage my device" dialog box.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Disable "allow my organisation to manage my device" dialog box.: I have a email account from my University which requires authentication every 2-3 weeks. Whenever, I re-enter the password in the Mail app, I see this screen.I was accidently going to give admin access to my University on my personal PC. I do not want to see this message...
  8. Device manager wrongly shows my laptop as being a desktop

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Device manager wrongly shows my laptop as being a desktop: It incorrectly says DESKTOP in Device manager when it is actually a LAPTOP. Also has three alerts saying base system device! The LAPTOP appears to still work ok but it is disconcerting. Help appreciated....
  9. Bitlocker and “Allow my organisation to manage my device" on Teams login

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Bitlocker and “Allow my organisation to manage my device" on Teams login: Hi, Today I carelessly didn't uncheck the "allow my organisation to manage this device" on the Teams login, and I now need to understand what damage has been done and how to repair it. I can see two things: - A work and school account was created. This has been discussed...
  10. Consequences of "Allow my organisation to manage my device" on Teams login

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Consequences of "Allow my organisation to manage my device" on Teams login: Hi, Today I carelessly didn't uncheck the "allow my organisation to manage this device" on the Teams login, and I now need to understand what damage has been done and how to repair it. I can see two things: - A work and school account was created. I have removed this. If...