Windows 10: Error: Snapshots were found, but they were outside of your allowed context

Discus and support Error: Snapshots were found, but they were outside of your allowed context in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; [ATTACH]This error occurs when you try to delete Shadow Copies using the vssadmin command […] This article Error: Snapshots were found, but they were... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by WinClub, Sep 19, 2020.

1. WinClub New Member

Error: Snapshots were found, but they were outside of your allowed context

WinClub, Sep 19, 2020
  2. dalchina Win User

Failed to Create Volume Snapshot Macrium Error 0x8004230f VSS Error

Hi, you might try this:
    Microsoft Volume Shadow Copy (VSS) Troubleshooting - Microsoft Volume Shadow Copy (VSS) Troubleshooting

or the free cautious repair tool
    Tweaking.com - Windows Repair Free/Pro
    - observing the steps and using only the relevant repairs

More:
    How to Fix VSS Errors Step-by-Step

Otherwise I suggest- assuming your disk and file system are sound-
    an in-place upgrade repair install which keeps all progs, data and most settings

You need an iso of the same base language and build- freely downloadable.

dalchina, Sep 19, 2020
  3. XVI
    xvi Win User
    sound but no video?WTF

Can you tell us what you're doing? Step by step? What program are you using? Like I say, if you're using VLC, any codecs you install won't help you at all since VLC doesn't actually look outside of its own libraries.

Just list the steps that you're taking.

4. Ryoojin Win User

How do I fix right click context menu spacing?

I am also having an issue with this.

I don't mind the spacing, BUT you can NOT scroll through the list with your finger.

They made great finger sized spacing for all of the context items EXCEPT the little tiny scroll arrows...

I suggest that menus be modified to allow finger scrolling with out using those extremely tiny arrows.. I have never been able to scroll to the bottom of the list using my finger, which is really inconvenient.

Ryoojin, Sep 19, 2020
Thema:

1. Error: Snapshots were found, but they were outside of your allowed context - Similar Threads - Error Snapshots were

2. No signed device drivers were found error.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    No signed device drivers were found error.: Hello, I purchased today a new Asus laptop FX506HF to be more precise.My problem is when I tried to install windows any version 10/11 the setup doesn't recognize my internal storage.Any thoughts? Thanks....
  3. No signed device drivers were found error.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    No signed device drivers were found error.: Hello, I purchased today a new Asus laptop FX506HF to be more precise.My problem is when I tried to install windows any version 10/11 the setup doesn't recognize my internal storage.Any thoughts? Thanks....
  4. No signed device drivers were found error.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    No signed device drivers were found error.: My HP desktop stopped booting up a few days ago. I made a bootable usb and that didn’t work. I kept getting a message that said “no signed device drivers were found. Make sure that the installation media contains the correct drivers and then click ok.”. This became really...
  5. No signed device drivers were found error.

No signed device drivers were found error.: My HP desktop stopped booting up a few days ago. I made a bootable usb and that didn’t work. I kept getting a message that said “no signed device drivers were found. Make sure that the installation media contains the correct drivers and then click ok.”. This became really...
  6. No device drivers were found

in Windows 10 Gaming
    No device drivers were found: recently I formatted my only disk but when booting windows it tells me "No device drivers were found" i tried switching usb ports but no effect someone told me to install the newest sata files but then it says "No new device drivers were found" is there a way to fix it?...
  7. No device drivers were found

No device drivers were found: recently I formatted my only disk but when booting windows it tells me "No device drivers were found" i tried switching usb ports but no effect someone told me to install the newest sata files but then it says "No new device drivers were found" is there a way to fix it?...
  8. No printer were found 0x000000bc4

in Windows 10 Gaming
    No printer were found 0x000000bc4: I cannot connect to shared printer on network and get error code 0x00000bc4 and I’m using windows 11 22H2I try Gpedit.msc to configure Rpc thing, not work.I try Regedit, not work because I cannot find “windowsNT>printers>Rpc”Any solution?Thank you...
  9. No device drivers were found

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    No device drivers were found: Hello, I have ran into a problem during windows installation were it says that I'm missing a driver for the installation, I'm using a usb as installation media I have downloaded my computer's manufacturer drivers and still it needs a driver I tried fixing it by cleaning a...
  10. No device drivers were found

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    No device drivers were found: Hello, I have ran into a problem during windows installation were it says that I'm missing a driver for the installation I have downloaded my computer's manufacturer drivers and still it needs a driver[IMG]...