Windows 10: Error: Something unexpected has happened, when trying to download apps from Microsoft Store

Discus and support Error: Something unexpected has happened, when trying to download apps from Microsoft Store in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I cannot download apps from the app store. First it says "downloading" then it stops and says "Something unexpected has happened" And won't proceed any... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by chhansen, Feb 20, 2020.

1. chhansen Win User

Error: Something unexpected has happened, when trying to download apps from Microsoft Store

I cannot download apps from the app store. First it says "downloading" then it stops and says "Something unexpected has happened" And won't proceed any further. This happened about two Windows Updates ago. And about the same time, all of my photo viewing apps stopped working. Cannot download or reinstall a new photo viewing app.

***Original title: Downloading apps from apps tore error "Something unexpected has happened"***

:)

chhansen, Feb 20, 2020

2. microsoft app store

How to run apps that are downloaded from Microsoft app store on multiple PCs without downloading multiple times.

Subhash Boipai, Feb 20, 2020
  3. Unable to download apps from Microsoft Store, error code 0x87e10bc6

When I try to install any app from the Microsoft Store, it just says Error after a short while. When I look at the error details, it just says "Something unexpected happened" with a message to report the problem and error code 0x87e10bc6. I tried a couple
    suggestions to clear the store cache, reset the app, reset some settings on each of the store apps, and then uninstall and reinstall the Windows Store app altogether, and restarted my computer a few times in the process, but I still see the error. How do I
    resolve this issue?

Zane Hintzman, Feb 20, 2020
  4. l3k3l3l3 Win User

Error: Something unexpected has happened, when trying to download apps from Microsoft Store

Unable to download apps from Microsoft Store, error code 0x87e10bc6

nk

l3k3l3l3, Feb 20, 2020
Thema:

1. Error: Something unexpected has happened, when trying to download apps from Microsoft Store - Similar Threads - Error Something unexpected

2. "something unexpected happened" in Microsoft Store

in Windows 10 Gaming
    "something unexpected happened" in Microsoft Store: So I was trying to download WhatsApp beta and....Then I searched for WhatsApp web download. Still couldn't find it.I don't know if you can see the code, but here: 0x80004002Sorry if I didn't put much infomation, but you can ask me for more info.damn.. what's the problem with...
  3. "something unexpected happened" in Microsoft Store

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    "something unexpected happened" in Microsoft Store: So I was trying to download WhatsApp beta and....Then I searched for WhatsApp web download. Still couldn't find it.I don't know if you can see the code, but here: 0x80004002Sorry if I didn't put much infomation, but you can ask me for more info.damn.. what's the problem with...
  4. Microsoft store and xbox app error 0x80004005 when trying to download something.

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft store and xbox app error 0x80004005 when trying to download something.: I tried everything that I could find online but nothing worked. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-store-and-xbox-app-error-0x80004005-when/d976321a-36ff-48eb-902c-4edd0731fefb
  5. Error when trying download app from Microsoft store

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Error when trying download app from Microsoft store: HiI really do not know what to do, it's been a long time since I could download any app from the Microsoft store, first, it happened when I had Windows 10 and then I thought maybe if I install win 11 it will solve the problem but it does not help. I added some pictures of...
  6. Error when trying download app from Microsoft store

Error when trying download app from Microsoft store: HiI really do not know what to do, it's been a long time since I could download any app from the Microsoft store, first, it happened when I had Windows 10 and then I thought maybe if I install win 11 it will solve the problem but it does not help. I added some pictures of...
  7. Windows Store download - "Something unexpected happened" - 0x87E00005

Windows Store download - "Something unexpected happened" - 0x87E00005: I am trying to download Halo from the Windows Store, and I keep getting error "Something unexpected happened" - 0x87E00005. I have seen loads of very different suggested solutions for this, which is kind of worrying. I am running on a pretty new PC with W10. Any ideas on a...
  8. Something Unexpected Happens in Microsoft Store

Something Unexpected Happens in Microsoft Store: Code: 0x80070005 hey Microsoft I'm facing this problem sinse last year but it is not fixed yet this error occurs when I try to update installed apps on ms store I tried everything but I can't fix it I also report this problem in the feedback hub app but they are ignoring...
  9. Something Unexpected Happens in Microsoft Store

Something Unexpected Happens in Microsoft Store: Hey! Microsoft I'm on Windows 10 Version 20H2. I'm facing a problem that is saying that "Something Unexpected Happens" Whenever I try to install or update any app on MS Store. Please Suggest me how can I fix this problem. I'm trying from so long but it is not fixed So,...
  10. Downloading apps from apps tore error "Something unexpected has happened"

Downloading apps from apps tore error "Something unexpected has happened": I cannot download apps from the app store. First it says "downloading" then it stops and says "Something unexpected has happened" And won't proceed any further. This happened about two Windows Updates ago. And about the same time, all of my photo viewing apps stopped working....