Windows 10: Error: Something went wrong when installing State of Decay 2 from Microsoft Store

Discus and support Error: Something went wrong when installing State of Decay 2 from Microsoft Store in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; I purchased SoD2 UD for a friend. He tried installing it and got the "something wrong on our end" message. We waited a day, same error. We waited a... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by DavidHart_1413, Jan 13, 2020.

1. Error: Something went wrong when installing State of Decay 2 from Microsoft Store

I purchased SoD2 UD for a friend.

He tried installing it and got the "something wrong on our end" message.

We waited a day, same error.
    We waited a couple of days, same error.

We then found a healthy list of things to try, no love.

We got the idea of booting into safe mode as we were finding apps active that were stopping us from completing one of the indicated steps. Now he can't log on to the MS Store at all!

Please help.

***Original title: Can't install SoD2, can't log in while in safe mode, only error is "something went wrong on our end."***

:)

DavidHart_1413, Jan 13, 2020

2. State of Decay 2 no download

Open the Microsoft Store

Click the ellipsis in the top right corner of the screen (...)

Click My Library

Scroll through the list then click the State of Decay 2 app if its listed there, then click the download button.

If doesn't help, let us know and we can explore more options.

Andre for Directly, Jan 13, 2020
  3. State of Decay 2 preload

Hey,

I couldn't quite figure it out either. When I first downloaded via MS Store, it completed a small download (Around 20mb) and seemed to install the State of Decay icon in the Start Menu.

Whenever I would launch that it would come up with an alert stating that "You're trying too early".. but it never fully downloaded the game content.

I went and tried again tonight and looked under "Downloads and Updates" within Microsoft store (top right corner click on the ***. Then clicked on State of Decay 2 in the list, and on the SoD2 page that comes up, there was a button that said "Update".

Clicked on that, and now its downloading the game content (18gb+).

Hope this helps!

Scoobydooby11, Jan 13, 2020
  4. Error: Something went wrong when installing State of Decay 2 from Microsoft Store

Can't install State Of Decay 2 From Microsoft Store

I have just purchased State Of Decay 2 and when I go to install it from the Microsoft Store app on windows 10 nothing happens I press the install button and nothing is there any-way to fix this or can I get my money back?

ChrisCrawford19, Jan 13, 2020
Thema:

Error: Something went wrong when installing State of Decay 2 from Microsoft Store

1. Error: Something went wrong when installing State of Decay 2 from Microsoft Store - Similar Threads - Error Something went

2. Error Something Went Wrong 0x801901f4 in Microsoft Store

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Error Something Went Wrong 0x801901f4 in Microsoft Store: I have a brand new laptop. I want to install Google Chrome, as the pre-installed MS Edge is blocking me from downloading any non approved MS apps plus some websites despite them being https. In order to do this I have to switch out of S mode, however when accessing MS Store...
  3. State of decay 2 not installing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    State of decay 2 not installing: So it has been awhile since I played "State of Decay 2" and I had it installed on my PC for a couple years now with no issues starting up or no issues installing. The only thing is now, is when I tried to get back to playing the game again I noticed that I the game would...
  4. State of decay 2

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    State of decay 2: My State of Decay 2 keeps "need to repair" is there a fix to this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/state-of-decay-2/bbc32711-4caf-4d29-a95a-cc1eda71db3c
  5. Can't install State of Decay 2

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't install State of Decay 2: Hi, I previously purchased State of Decay 2 Juggernaut Edition on Xbox One and recently got a PC. I logged into my account in the microsoft store, but it won't allow me to install it. The game shows up in my purchases and owned items lists, but it does not appear under...
  6. state of decay 2

in Windows 10 Gaming
    state of decay 2: I have bought and installed state of decay 2 , I did a clean reinstall of windows 10 and updated all the drivers, within about 60 minutes of playing, the game crashes and freezes my pc, so have to do a hard reboot, i am running windows 10 with 32 gig of ram, a AMD FX(TM)...
  7. State of Decay 2 No Fullscreen because of Microsoft Store

in Windows 10 Gaming
    State of Decay 2 No Fullscreen because of Microsoft Store: State of Decay 2 Big Problem, No Fullscreen!!! Taskbar and title bar coming up with cursor while playing. This make you control cursor instead of your character. Searched forums and see so much PC players with the same problem. More than one year after release and still...
  8. Cannot install State of decay 2

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot install State of decay 2: Hello, I have just purchased state of decay 2 and cannot install it, it gives me the error of not having a device linked to my Microsoft account ( Where do you want to install? It looks like you don’t have any applicable device(s) linked to your Microsoft account. To...
  9. Can't install State Of Decay 2 From Microsoft Store

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't install State Of Decay 2 From Microsoft Store: I have just purchased State Of Decay 2 and when I go to install it from the Microsoft Store app on windows 10 nothing happens I press the install button and nothing is there any-way to fix this or can I get my money back?...
  10. State of Decay 2

in Windows 10 Gaming
    State of Decay 2: I had been playing SOD2 for a few weeks in August 2018. There were no crashes and very little frame-rate issues. The game was quite enjoyable. I took a break for about 2 weeks, and when I start the game it loads the menu. Then I start to have problems. If I load a game I can...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. state of decay 2 something went

2. state of decay 2 wont download past 2% windows 10

3. microsoft state of decay 2 wont install

4. microsoft store cant install state of decay 2 juggernaut something went wrong on our end,
  5. state of decay 2 cant install on windows