Windows 10: Error 'Something Went Wrong With Your PIN' on login.

Discus and support Error 'Something Went Wrong With Your PIN' on login. in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; recently i changed my PIN cause i forgot it and now i'm ALWAYS getting an error saying 'Something went wrong with your pin' and it asks me to restart... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Maria Naeem, May 4, 2023.

1. Error 'Something Went Wrong With Your PIN' on login.

recently i changed my PIN cause i forgot it and now i'm ALWAYS getting an error saying 'Something went wrong with your pin' and it asks me to restart but still the PIN doesn't work. Now I am UNABLE to use my PIN. Is there any solution to this?

:)

Maria Naeem, May 4, 2023
Thema:

Error 'Something Went Wrong With Your PIN' on login.

1. Error 'Something Went Wrong With Your PIN' on login. - Similar Threads - Error 'Something Went

2. This is in regards to, something went wrong and your PIN is not available.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    This is in regards to, something went wrong and your PIN is not available.: This is a on going issue with alot of people. There should be no reason why when you click set up a new pin that it loops the system. Someone needs to send this to HQ and have it fixed in a patch or update. This 4just unacceptable...
  3. Error 'Something Went Wrong With Your PIN' on login.

Error 'Something Went Wrong With Your PIN' on login.: recently i changed my PIN cause i forgot it and now i'm ALWAYS getting an error saying 'Something went wrong with your pin' and it asks me to restart but still the PIN doesn't work. Now I am UNABLE to use my PIN. Is there any solution to this?...
  4. Something went wrong and your PIN isn't available.

Something went wrong and your PIN isn't available.: Something went wrong and your PIN isn t available. This appears after i follow these steps to solve my previous problem, freeze taskbar.These are the steps i did before making my way here:1.Press Ctrl+Alt+Del to get to where I can restart my computer. Or force your computer...
  5. Something went wrong and your PIN is not avaliable 0x80090027

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Something went wrong and your PIN is not avaliable 0x80090027: Hello!I am on Windows 11 Home 21H2 OS Build 22000.282Recently I had to reset my PIN since I had forgotten it. Pushing the "Forgot PIN" button prompted me to a screen from my organization, where I had to sign in with my school account, verify and reset my PIN from there. I...
  6. Something went wrong and your pin is not available

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Something went wrong and your pin is not available: Hey, I have a problem I updated windows 10 using Windows update assistant, but when I restarted my computer, I got this message on login 'something went wrong and your pin is not available' and there is an option saying 'set up a new one' but when I press it, nothing happens,...
  7. something went wrong and your pin isn't available

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    something went wrong and your pin isn't available: This error happened to me when I updated to Windows 10 version 2004. I got signed out of MS Edge. When I tried signing in, it showed this error message: "something went wrong and your pin isn't available". I tried to set a pin to resolve the issue. I went to Settings->...
  8. “something went wrong and your pin is unavailable”

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    “something went wrong and your pin is unavailable”: i got that when i booted up my pc,i signed in with my password instead and removed the pin,then restarted my computer then added a new one.seemed to have fixed it but what caused this? submitted by /u/Lord_Chanka_69 [link] [comments]...
  9. “Something Went Wrong” PIN Error

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    “Something Went Wrong” PIN Error: Hi, all. Really hoping I can find help for this issue. I just went to log onto my laptop and it said “something happened and your PIN isn’t available”. I cannot remember my password and have tried every possible combination based on the password hint I set up. I’ve never had...
  10. PIN login works for awhile and then "Something went wrong..."

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    PIN login works for awhile and then "Something went wrong...": Folks, I'm using a PIN number for logging in to my Win 10 system. All is well for the first few (typically, 5 or 6) logins, but then I get a message that "Something went wrong..." and thereafter I have to use my Microsoft account password to login. If I reboot my system,...