Windows 10: Error - Sorry we can't get to your account right now. To fix this please sign in again.

Discus and support Error - Sorry we can't get to your account right now. To fix this please sign in again. in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, I am having the above error on all Microsoft, Mail, Excel Word. I have signed in and it looks fixed on the product I sign in for but the other... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by JoHurley2, Feb 12, 2020.

1. JoHurley2 Win User

Error - Sorry we can't get to your account right now. To fix this please sign in again.

Hi, I am having the above error on all Microsoft, Mail, Excel Word. I have signed in and it looks fixed on the product I sign in for but the other errors don't clear and its back the next day. The products seem to work so I'm not sure what the problem is. I have logged out and logged in again. Any ideas please?

:)

JoHurley2, Feb 12, 2020
  2. spunk Win User
    spunk, Feb 12, 2020
  3. jmcslob Win User
    2 x SSD Raid 0 - is this right?

T ski b4 your done with this post can you list a step by step fix of what you did, I would appreciate it if you would...Thanks

jmcslob, Feb 12, 2020
  4. Teokute Win User

Error - Sorry we can't get to your account right now. To fix this please sign in again.

Cannot sign in microsoft account.

My device: Lumia 520. GDR2.
    I cannot sign in my Microsoft account on my device. It didnt say any error but Microsoft account is not listed in Email and account list. When I click add button, it will show microsoft account option but after press sign in, it is still not shown in email
    and account. Another problem is i cannot delete facebook account. Error code: 0x83cf1202. I have tried as suggested here: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/2475837/en-us#step0x83cf1202 but as my Microsoft account is not shown, I cannot do step 6. Error - Sorry we can't get to your account right now. To fix this please sign in again. :(

Any suggestion?

Teokute, Feb 12, 2020
Thema:

1. Error - Sorry we can't get to your account right now. To fix this please sign in again. - Similar Threads - Error Sorry can't

2. I'm getting this error "We can't sign in to your account"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I'm getting this error "We can't sign in to your account": I attempted to use the registry editor option to delete the temporary file. However, I am still encountering the error every time I restart. Additionally, I have been trying to contact Windows Help, but it is not connecting. Could somebody help me resolve this issue?...
  3. I'm getting this error "We can't sign in to your account"

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I'm getting this error "We can't sign in to your account": I attempted to use the registry editor option to delete the temporary file. However, I am still encountering the error every time I restart. Additionally, I have been trying to contact Windows Help, but it is not connecting. Could somebody help me resolve this issue?...
  4. Getting "we can't sign into your account,"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Getting "we can't sign into your account,": About two years ago, I had this problem, and was told at that time to create another profile as an "administrator." I did that, and have not had any problems since. But yesterday, after trying to start up my computer, there was a very long delay, and then that screen...
  5. Getting "we can't sign into your account,"

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Getting "we can't sign into your account,": About two years ago, I had this problem, and was told at that time to create another profile as an "administrator." I did that, and have not had any problems since. But yesterday, after trying to start up my computer, there was a very long delay, and then that screen...
  6. "Account Error - We can't get to your account right now" Windows 10

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    "Account Error - We can't get to your account right now" Windows 10: I'm still having problems logging in - see https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/problem-logging-in-third-time/6ae47b04-9ca1-43fa-bb23-e491a6832d1e AThis was the first alert I received in my notifications: [ATTACH] 1 I haven't changed my password. 2 As I...
  7. Getting error message: We can't sign into your account ...

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Getting error message: We can't sign into your account ...: Win 10 Version 1803 (OS Build 17134.472). Something happened to my other computer. This morning my Dell laptop took 15 mins to boot and the desktop is completely changed. I keep a lot of important documents on the desktop and these folders are all gone, there is only an Edge...
  8. Getting error message: We can't sign into your account ...

in Windows 10 Support
    Getting error message: We can't sign into your account ...: Win 10 Version 1803 (OS Build 17134.472). Something happened to my other computer. This morning my Dell laptop took 15 mins to boot and the desktop is completely changed. I keep a lot of important documents on the desktop and these folders are all gone, there is only an Edge...
  9. Sign In Error - "We can't sign into your account"

Sign In Error - "We can't sign into your account": I Just had a log in error. I have a Dell Precision 7710 mobile work station with the Anniversary Update. I turned on the machine and tried to log in and got: --------------- We can't sign into your account This problem can often be fixed by signing out of your account,...
  10. We can't sign into your account , please help.

We can't sign into your account , please help.: I've been getting this error for 3 days now and i have no idea what to do! Everytime i try to sign in it just says "preparing windows" for a long time and then i get an error saying we can't sign in to your account , nothing you do will make any changes press sign out or...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. account error sorry we cant get to your account right now

2. sorry we cant get to your account right now