Windows 10: Error sound every 5 minutes with no notification

Discus and support Error sound every 5 minutes with no notification in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I just recently set up my new computer and I have a notification sound that happens every 5 minutes with no notification alert. I've looked in event... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by KristiHeinz, Nov 16, 2018.

1. Error sound every 5 minutes with no notification

I just recently set up my new computer and I have a notification sound that happens every 5 minutes with no notification alert. I've looked in event viewer and do not see anything. I have turned off the volume and the sound still comes through. Nothing shows up on volume mixer if I have it open during that sound. I have McAfee. I have QuickBooks. I'm at a loss as to what this sound could be. I've tried troubleshooting. It happens every 5 minutes on the dot.

:)

KristiHeinz, Nov 16, 2018

2. (SOLVED/CLOSED)looking for help with Android phone CONSTANT wireless signal notification

Yeah, thats not a solution she is interested in......I've suggested that course of action. Thanks though.

Just to clarify, I feel that there MUST be a step, or series of steps to turn off JUST the wireless notification sound. Thats what Im driving @ here.

jboydgolfer, Nov 16, 2018
  3. Notification sounds are missing!!!!

Hello Nyan,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

Please provide some additional information, so that we can assist you better.

1. What is the make and model number of your computer?
    2. Have you made any changes on your computer?

However, I suggest you to follow the below mentioned step:

1. Go to “Control panel”.
    2. Select ‘Sound’.
    3. Under sounds tab select ‘Program event’.
    4. Under program event, select ‘Notification’.
    5. Make sure you select ‘Notification’ sound for startup application and system notification.

Hope it helps.

Let us know if you got the help you needed by clicking ‘Yes or No’.

Harish

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Harish_kum, Nov 16, 2018
  4. Error sound every 5 minutes with no notification

notification sound

Hi,

Step 1: Click the lower-left Start button, input sound and select Sound from the results to open Sound settings

Step 2: In the Sound dialog, open Sounds and choose Notification in the program events.

Step 3: Tap the Sounds bar, select (None) in the list and click OK.

'

https://www.windowscentral.com/how-turn-sound-n...

https://www.thewindowsclub.com/turn-off-notific...

Standard Disclaimer: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research
    any product advertised on the site before you decide to download and install it.

MilagrosM2020, Nov 16, 2018
Thema:

Error sound every 5 minutes with no notification

1. Error sound every 5 minutes with no notification - Similar Threads - Error sound every

2. Error Keeps on Popping up every 5 minutes

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Error Keeps on Popping up every 5 minutes: What should I do to get rid of this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/error-keeps-on-popping-up-every-5-minutes/e5b2d205-b310-4aef-a96b-8cdb12fc665a
  3. Error Keeps on Popping up every 5 minutes

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Error Keeps on Popping up every 5 minutes: What should I do to get rid of this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/error-keeps-on-popping-up-every-5-minutes/e5b2d205-b310-4aef-a96b-8cdb12fc665a
  4. Error Keeps on Popping up every 5 minutes

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Annoying notification sound every minute

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Annoying notification sound every minute: Hi,I have been consistently getting an annoying beeping type of notification sound every minute over the past couple of days. It goes away when I silence the speakers but when they are on, it is persistent. I have tried troubleshooting, restarting the laptop, updating it, and...
  6. Annoying notification sound every minute

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Annoying notification sound every minute: Hi,I have been consistently getting an annoying beeping type of notification sound every minute over the past couple of days. It goes away when I silence the speakers but when they are on, it is persistent. I have tried troubleshooting, restarting the laptop, updating it, and...
  7. Annoying notification sound every minute

in Windows 10 Customization
  8. A Windows error every 5 minutes?

A Windows error every 5 minutes?: hello i get this error every few minutes how can i fix it? [ATTACH] Alle 5 Minuten ein Windows fehler?
  9. BSOD every 5 minutes

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD every 5 minutes: ***moved on english forum*** Hello guys, I really need your support there, my PC crashes every 5 minutes with BSOD, ive done A LOT OF TEST, tested all my componant, all is good. New new Windows, all driver ok etc... etc... Here is my minidump crash link :...
  10. annoying notification sound every few minutes

annoying notification sound every few minutes: this sound is the same sound that Windows7 would play when you shut down. Couldn't find what's causing it, disabled live tiles, antivirus and other softwares (note it's almost a fresh install of Win10), I'm in Focus Assist mode and other notifications sound differently.....