Windows 10: Error sound no Error Message, probably clipboard issues

Discus and support Error sound no Error Message, probably clipboard issues in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hi I need help finding the problem. Windows makes an error sound when I try to take a screenshot with a software called IrfanView. It worked before but... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by AndersLarsson, Oct 31, 2019.

1. Error sound no Error Message, probably clipboard issues

Hi I need help finding the problem.
    Windows makes an error sound when I try to take a screenshot with a software called IrfanView.
    It worked before but suddenly this issue appeared.
    It doesn't go away.
    How can I dig deeper in what the problem is?
    Is there any tool that I can use to find the problem.
    I checked eventviewer but I don't know where that error message would appear.
    I was hoping to see any kind of errors in the application section but I can't find IrfanView listed there.

I would really appreciate your help on this.
    Kind regards
    Anders

:)

AndersLarsson, Oct 31, 2019

2. Windows Update Error Message 0x80070543

Ya Ya Ya, there's over a hundred threads like this, ...

Anyway, started getting this error message a few days ago, and done a lot of searching on this error message, apparently it's not, uncommon.

In particular, the (currently) 4 updates that are being affected are:
    • Update for Windows 10 Version 1511 (KB3173428) - Error 0x80070543
    • Security Update for Windows 10 Version 1511 (KB3172729) - Error 0x80070543
    • Security Update for Adobe Flash Player for Windows 10 Version 1511 (KB3174060) - Error 0x80070543
    • Cumulative Update for Windows 10 Version 1511 (KB3176493) - Error 0x80070543

The actions I've taken to date are:
    1. Uninstalled firewall program (comodo)
    2. Uninstalled anti-virus (Avast)
    3. Reset the windows update catalog on local machine.

So the above errors are with the above done.

What other steps should I be taking to resolve the issue?

Below is notations for when I actually add to this thread.

1. Attempted to use the troubleshooter, no dice.

cDreamDancer, Oct 31, 2019
  3. Dual error message not fixed

i only get one message. i enabled log to file, created folder for it, then to test the error message, i deleted the folder, to prompt the error message, of which i got one. Ver 1.20.0

Error sound no Error Message, probably clipboard issues 1bdcFLs.jpg

jboydgolfer, Oct 31, 2019
  4. Error sound no Error Message, probably clipboard issues

WMPlayer win32 error

List the EXACT "blah, blah" you mention, here please... for ALL installation cases!

(Sound like a possible "DLL-Hell" issue, but "Windows File Protection" &/or "System File Protection" should have countered for this... no biggie, there's ways around that too!)

*Smile Error sound no Error Message, probably clipboard issues :)

* I have to 'step-out' now, but imo, this is the track to pursue here, & we will when I get back... so, please list that data I request!

APK

Alec§taar, Oct 31, 2019
Thema:

Error sound no Error Message, probably clipboard issues

1. Error sound no Error Message, probably clipboard issues - Similar Threads - Error sound Error

2. Realtek+scratchy sound+error message

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Realtek+scratchy sound+error message: Hi, I'm getting this error: Device HDAUDIO\FUNC_01&VEN_10EC&DEV_0290&SUBSYS_103C80E5&REV_1000\4&284b972b&0&0001 requires further installation. When my PC is plugged it and I turn it on, start a new program, watch a video, do anything new, the sound is scratchy, crackling,...
  3. error message

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    error message: The instruction at 0x00007FFC2B7C4DBE referenced memory at 0x00000000038CD5F8. The required data was not placed into memory because of an I/O error status of 0xc000007f. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/error-message/d88bd93f-fe01-4fc0-9b48-4ff113c588cb
  4. Error Message.

Error Message.: Why am I getting this error message when trying to reply to a post "Oops! Something went wrong. Please try again." https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/error-message/f8701dec-0e65-48e4-910a-009c9845f629
  5. Clipboard error

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Clipboard error: Any solution? [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/clipboard-error/f8eefe56-88c4-49b4-972a-4edcd7113a8e"
  6. Clipboard and CrashDump error

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Clipboard and CrashDump error: Hello, in the past few weeks I've been getting an error whenever I try to copy and paste and item. I started noticing it when I tried to copy a file from a folder to another one. the copy button and the keyboard shortcut ( ctrl+c ) seems to work, but when I wanted to paste...
  7. error message

in Windows 10 Customization
    error message: error c\:windows\system32\logilda.dll missing entry:logifetch https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/error-message/40e418f5-d847-49c4-8c4e-43f3254bdd37
  8. Error message

in Windows 10 Customization
    Error message: Whenever I try to download a torrent , my Java platform fails to launch because I get an error message that says No JVM could be found on your system , please define EXE4J_JAVA_HOME to point to an installed 64 - bit JDK or JRE or download a JRE from www.java.com. I've...
  9. Error message.

Error message.: When right clicking on a picture, choosing send to, mail recipient, choosing the size, send, I get an error message "the program that associates with this cannot be found". I tried several things to get it to work and had to revert to the previous Microsoft version to get it...
  10. Issue with WLM..... error message

in Browsers and Email
    Issue with WLM..... error message: I was messing around with my Intel Compute Win 10 Stick so much so I had to do a Reset and keep Nothing. All is fine except WLM. I tried to reinstall WLM using my WE 2012 Offline Installer which worked for me many times since MS stop supporting WLM. But this time, something...