Windows 10: Error sound no Error Message, probably clipboard issues

Discus and support Error sound no Error Message, probably clipboard issues in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hi I need help finding the problem. Windows makes an error sound when I try to take a screenshot with a software called IrfanView. It worked before but... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by AndersLarsson, Oct 31, 2019.

1. Error sound no Error Message, probably clipboard issues

Hi I need help finding the problem.
    Windows makes an error sound when I try to take a screenshot with a software called IrfanView.
    It worked before but suddenly this issue appeared.
    It doesn't go away.
    How can I dig deeper in what the problem is?
    Is there any tool that I can use to find the problem.
    I checked eventviewer but I don't know where that error message would appear.
    I was hoping to see any kind of errors in the application section but I can't find IrfanView listed there.

I would really appreciate your help on this.
    Kind regards
    Anders

:)

AndersLarsson, Oct 31, 2019

2. Windows Update Error Message 0x80070543

Ya Ya Ya, there's over a hundred threads like this, ...

Anyway, started getting this error message a few days ago, and done a lot of searching on this error message, apparently it's not, uncommon.

In particular, the (currently) 4 updates that are being affected are:
    • Update for Windows 10 Version 1511 (KB3173428) - Error 0x80070543
    • Security Update for Windows 10 Version 1511 (KB3172729) - Error 0x80070543
    • Security Update for Adobe Flash Player for Windows 10 Version 1511 (KB3174060) - Error 0x80070543
    • Cumulative Update for Windows 10 Version 1511 (KB3176493) - Error 0x80070543

The actions I've taken to date are:
    1. Uninstalled firewall program (comodo)
    2. Uninstalled anti-virus (Avast)
    3. Reset the windows update catalog on local machine.

So the above errors are with the above done.

What other steps should I be taking to resolve the issue?

Below is notations for when I actually add to this thread.

1. Attempted to use the troubleshooter, no dice.

cDreamDancer, Oct 31, 2019
  3. Dual error message not fixed

i only get one message. i enabled log to file, created folder for it, then to test the error message, i deleted the folder, to prompt the error message, of which i got one. Ver 1.20.0

Error sound no Error Message, probably clipboard issues 1bdcFLs.jpg

jboydgolfer, Oct 31, 2019
  4. Error sound no Error Message, probably clipboard issues

WMPlayer win32 error

List the EXACT "blah, blah" you mention, here please... for ALL installation cases!

(Sound like a possible "DLL-Hell" issue, but "Windows File Protection" &/or "System File Protection" should have countered for this... no biggie, there's ways around that too!)

*Smile Error sound no Error Message, probably clipboard issues :)

* I have to 'step-out' now, but imo, this is the track to pursue here, & we will when I get back... so, please list that data I request!

APK

Alec§taar, Oct 31, 2019
Thema:

Error sound no Error Message, probably clipboard issues

1. Error sound no Error Message, probably clipboard issues - Similar Threads - Error sound Error

2. Error in clipboard

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Error in clipboard: When I type, some characters automatically copy to clipboard. This has happened for approximately 2 weeks. Before, it was still working properly. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/error-in-clipboard/ee5d6a28-f526-45ef-8264-e03685dae785
  3. Error in clipboard

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Error in clipboard: When I type, some characters automatically copy to clipboard. This has happened for approximately 2 weeks. Before, it was still working properly. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/error-in-clipboard/ee5d6a28-f526-45ef-8264-e03685dae785
  4. Error in clipboard

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. Blue Screen Error Probably Driver Issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blue Screen Error Probably Driver Issue: As described in the topic, Today, I got a blue screen error message saying: POWER_DRIVER_STATE_FAILURE along with some continuous buzzing noises in the process. Is there a way I can try to address this issue in the best way possible?Any help would be gladly appreciated..Link...
  6. Blue Screen Error Probably Driver Issue

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Blue Screen Error Probably Driver Issue: As described in the topic, Today, I got a blue screen error message saying: POWER_DRIVER_STATE_FAILURE along with some continuous buzzing noises in the process. Is there a way I can try to address this issue in the best way possible?Any help would be gladly appreciated..Link...
  7. Blue Screen Error Probably Driver Issue

8. Error Message when using clipboard

Error Message when using clipboard: Occasionally, not consistently, when using Ctrl+C to copy something, this message appears, "There's a problem with the clipboard, but you can still paste your content within this workbook." Most frequent in Excel. Windows10 Pro - 2006 Office 2016 Pro...
  9. New error message and now an issue with playing video and sound

in Windows 10 Support
    New error message and now an issue with playing video and sound: Windows 10 version 1903 Hi there. This is my first post. I have a new issue and i would like to learn how to fix the issues myself if I can. I recently started to get an error message that says 'Unhandled exception has occurred in your application' and 'Element not found...
  10. Clipboard error

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Clipboard error: Any solution? [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/clipboard-error/f8eefe56-88c4-49b4-972a-4edcd7113a8e"