Windows 10: Error State

Discus and support Error State in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I can't print. Continue to get error state message. Appears not to be a printer problem.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by KarenMartin4, Nov 12, 2018.

1. Error State

I can't print. Continue to get error state message. Appears not to be a printer problem.

:)

KarenMartin4, Nov 12, 2018

2. "Printer is in Error State"

If your Windows 10 compatible printer’s displaying “Printer in error state” there may be a problem with the printer itself.

So before doing any changes, make sure the printer is properly turned on,connected
    to your PC by the cable or Wi-Fi connection.

Also, check it for the low paper or ink and be sure printer’s
    cover isn’t open and the paper isn’t jammed.

I have also faced this annoying error a month ago and thankfully making few changes in the Port Settings through Device Manager helped me in this situation. Here's how to fix Printer in Error State:

• First of all, open Device Manager.
    • Click on View menu and then choose "Show hidden devices".
    • Expand the Ports (COM & LPT) and right click on Printer Port
      then select Properties.
    • Now, go to the Port Settings tab and then select “Use any interrupt assigned to the port” option.

Error State f50ed1df-c990-481d-9adf-9b8311a2a479.png

• And also check the “Enable legacy Plug and Play detection” box.
    • Finally, click on OK button to save the changes and then
      restart
      your PC.

These changes in Port Settings should fix Printer in Error State in Windows 10 operating system.

Image source: http://www.zerodollartips.com/printer-in-error-state-windows-10/

Article source:

https://support.microsoft.com/en-in/help/4028004/windows-printer-in-error-state

How to Fix Printer in Error State on Windows 10

I hope it helps.

Thanks

Seema-Bharti, Nov 12, 2018
  3. KieX Win User
    Error: No work available to process

Hmm. Either it's put out errors and WCG is limiting the work units available, or the project list may not be set to supply other WU when one runs out. (if the problem lies here and not on your end)

On the options to your left, if you go into Results Status, select the computer from Device Name and then look through results see if either they were returned late, errors or any other kind of issue that would stop the servers supplying WU from that perspective.

If there are no errors then it's maybe down to your project list. So selecting Device Manager from the left menu and then clicking on the profile assigned to that computer and make sure that it's assigned to receive WU for other projects if they run out.

At least those steps will rule out problems from the WCG end.

4. x01r Win User

Error State

atioglxx.dll OpenGL Error ! Error State :(

*** errors in the installer !!!

* manuel make *

AMD Drivers and Support for Radeon, Radeon Pro, FirePro, APU, CPU, Ryzen, desktops, laptops

Catalyst 9.9 Hotfix for Windows XP Professional and Home Edition

ati.com/drivers/hotfix/9-9_agp-hotfix_xp32_dd_ccc.exe

( install *Smile Error State :) )

C:\ATI\Support\9-9_agp-hotfix_xp32_dd_ccc

C:\ATI\Support\9-9_agp-hotfix_xp32_dd_ccc\Driver\XP_INF\B_86849\atioglxx.dl_

( X:\....\9-9_agp-hotfix_xp32_dd_ccc\Driver\XP_INF\B_ ,,,, \atioglxx.dl_ )

( ReName *Smile Error State :) )

atioglxx.dl_ -> atioglxx.dll

( Move *Smile Error State :) )

atioglxx.dll -> C:\WINDOWS\system32

restart PC ! OK *Smile Error State :)

ATi OpenGL (atioglxx.dll) No-Errors ! *Big Grin Error State :D

Thema:

Error State

1. Error State - Similar Threads - Error State

2. PC is shutting down without a BSOD. Error event states that it has rebooted from a bugcheck

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC is shutting down without a BSOD. Error event states that it has rebooted from a bugcheck: I recently installed windows on a new PC and now it crashes without a BSOD or error message. It seems to crash when playing Magic Arean, but not sure if thats the root cause or it just makes the crash happen sooner. I did see it reboot overnight in the same way without Magic...
  3. PC is shutting down without a BSOD. Error event states that it has rebooted from a bugcheck

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    PC is shutting down without a BSOD. Error event states that it has rebooted from a bugcheck: I recently installed windows on a new PC and now it crashes without a BSOD or error message. It seems to crash when playing Magic Arean, but not sure if thats the root cause or it just makes the crash happen sooner. I did see it reboot overnight in the same way without Magic...
  4. Unable to download any apps from microsoft store and have an error stating " Windows Update...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to download any apps from microsoft store and have an error stating " Windows Update...: Unable to download any apps from microsoft store and have an error stating " Windows Update is Disabled, so please enable it " But i have gone through all the sources to dubug everything looks perfect and have tried all the possible ways to correct it but doesn't work. Need...
  5. Unable to download any apps from microsoft store and have an error stating " Windows Update...

Unable to download any apps from microsoft store and have an error stating " Windows Update...: Unable to download any apps from microsoft store and have an error stating " Windows Update is Disabled, so please enable it " But i have gone through all the sources to dubug everything looks perfect and have tried all the possible ways to correct it but doesn't work. Need...
  6. Breakpoint error + driver power state failure

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Breakpoint error + driver power state failure: I have been receiving a breakpoint error related to the EA app every once in a while, usually if the app didn't pop up which it normally does cause its on startup.I have also had two or three blue screens with the driver power state failure error. I have ALSO been having...
  7. Breakpoint error + driver power state failure

Breakpoint error + driver power state failure: I have been receiving a breakpoint error related to the EA app every once in a while, usually if the app didn't pop up which it normally does cause its on startup.I have also had two or three blue screens with the driver power state failure error. I have ALSO been having...
  8. No puedo solucionar error "Driver Power State Falure".

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    No puedo solucionar error "Driver Power State Falure".: No puedo solucionar error "Driver Power State Falure" desde hace varias semanas.Acabo de actualizar controladores, ya revise disco duro y RAM. Todo parece estar bien. Obviamente hay algo mal que no puedo encontrar.No se que más pueda causar este problema o si hay algo que no...
  9. No puedo solucionar error "Driver Power State Falure".

in Windows 10 Gaming
    No puedo solucionar error "Driver Power State Falure".: No puedo solucionar error "Driver Power State Falure" desde hace varias semanas.Acabo de actualizar controladores, ya revise disco duro y RAM. Todo parece estar bien. Obviamente hay algo mal que no puedo encontrar.No se que más pueda causar este problema o si hay algo que no...
  10. No puedo solucionar error "Driver Power State Falure".