Windows 10: Error status 00xc0000020.

Discus and support Error status 00xc0000020. in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hi, recently my computer started to have problems with windows, i get the message C:\Program Files(x86)\Intel\IntelAppStore\bin\QtCore4.dll is either... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by AlessioKern, Sep 14, 2018.

1. Error status 00xc0000020.

Hi, recently my computer started to have problems with windows, i get the message
    C:\Program Files(x86)\Intel\IntelAppStore\bin\QtCore4.dll is either not

designed to run on Windows or it contains an error. Try installing the

program again using the original installation media or contact your

system administrator or the software vendor for support. Error status

00xc0000020.

I cant open documents, I tried to update windows to the latest version but it gives me error

0x80070643.

:)

AlessioKern, Sep 14, 2018
  2. KieX Win User

Error: No work available to process

Hmm. Either it's put out errors and WCG is limiting the work units available, or the project list may not be set to supply other WU when one runs out. (if the problem lies here and not on your end)

On the options to your left, if you go into Results Status, select the computer from Device Name and then look through results see if either they were returned late, errors or any other kind of issue that would stop the servers supplying WU from that perspective.

If there are no errors then it's maybe down to your project list. So selecting Device Manager from the left menu and then clicking on the profile assigned to that computer and make sure that it's assigned to receive WU for other projects if they run out.

At least those steps will rule out problems from the WCG end.

3. Kim Tiw Win User
    error status

Hello Enrilu,

To address your concern, please answer the following questions:

• Where exactly are you getting that error message?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

In the meantime, we suggest you to check this
    link
    , it contains recovery options in Windows 10.

We’ll be waiting for your response.

Kim Tiw, Sep 14, 2018
  4. Error status 00xc0000020.

Vista Automatic Updating Error

Automatic Updates isn't currently running.

DistantDeath, Sep 14, 2018
Thema:

Error status 00xc0000020.

1. Error status 00xc0000020. - Similar Threads - Error status 00xc0000020

2. Error status 0xc000012f

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Error status 0xc000012f: Hello,Every time I start my Asus VivoBook, I encounter the following error message:"SecurityhealthSystray: SecurityHealthSystray.exe - Bad Image" The message states: "\?\C:Windows\System32\SecurityHealth\1.0.2303.27001-0\SecurityHealthSSO.dll is either not designed to run on...
  3. Error status 0xc000012f

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Error status 0xc000012f: Hello,Every time I start my Asus VivoBook, I encounter the following error message:"SecurityhealthSystray: SecurityHealthSystray.exe - Bad Image" The message states: "\?\C:Windows\System32\SecurityHealth\1.0.2303.27001-0\SecurityHealthSSO.dll is either not designed to run on...
  4. Network Status Error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Network Status Error: I am facing issue related with network status.Internet is working fine on ethernet port, but Network Status shows Not Connected.I have done network reset for the same still issue occured.Regards,Pramod...
  5. Network Status Error

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Network Status Error: I am facing issue related with network status.Internet is working fine on ethernet port, but Network Status shows Not Connected.I have done network reset for the same still issue occured.Regards,Pramod...
  6. Network Status Error

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  7. Error status 0xc000012f

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Error status 0xc000012f: ok so, I log onto my computer, can't open chrome OR edge, get the same error code each time, I then see that I have an update to install, I install it, boot the pc up, and now I'm getting the error when I try to open the Darn windows menu, and its saying system 32 isn't...
  8. Error Status 0xc0000020

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Error Status 0xc0000020: I get this message when trying to open Excel.C:\WINDOWS\WinSxS\x86_microsoft.windows.common-controls_6595b64144ccf1df_6.0.19041.1110_none_a8625c1886757984\Comct132.dll is either not designed to run on Windows or it contains ab error. Try installing the program again using...
  9. Error status 0xc0000020

in Windows 10 Customization
    Error status 0xc0000020: msteams.exe - bad imageVCRUNTIME140_1.dll is either not designed to run on windows or it contains an error. Error status 0xc0000020Can help it? What's happening on windows?Thanks...
  10. Status: Error

in Windows 10 Customization
    Status: Error: On my HP Officejet Pro 8610 I cannot print documents, this message comes up saying: Status Error. Does anyone know how I can fix this. Even if I replace my printer the error may still come up. I can print documents once they have been scanned and photographs too. I am at a...
Tags: