Windows 10: Error synchronising with time.windows.com

Discus and support Error synchronising with time.windows.com in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; The default time server in windows 10, time.windows.com is giving 404 error. I also checked the site with https://www.isitdownrightnow.com/ and it too... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by amreetaray, Aug 27, 2020.

1. Error synchronising with time.windows.com

The default time server in windows 10, time.windows.com is giving 404 error. I also checked the site with https://www.isitdownrightnow.com/ and it too gives the same result. After changing server to time.nist.gov it started working. Error synchronising with time.windows.com df13cfbb-df1d-4ad1-959c-5cda4f6e73a8?upload=true.jpg

:)

amreetaray, Aug 27, 2020

2. Error 80070490 of synchronising main Microsoft account

I've tried to set date, time and time zone manually. It doesn't matter. The synchronisation fails with the same error. The password prompt doesn't appear.

The two step verification is disabled.

Is it possible to remove the main MS Account? How can I do that?

Boris M. Khomich, Aug 27, 2020
  3. Nokia OVI Suite - Synchronisation failure without error

I'm using Nokia OVI Suite 2.2.1.23 with a Nokia 7210 SuperNova (software version 07.23).

I have been noticing for quite some time that not all my messages make it into the OVI suite - some messages (usually associated with the same number) I can only read on my phone.

Furthermore, since a few weeks, my contact list won't synchronise anymore either. It starts up synchronisation, does not give an error, but the contact list on my phone is hopelessly behind compared to the one on my computer.

Does anyone have/had the same problems, and a suggestion as to how to fix it? Or does anyone know where I can find the synchronisation log files, so that at least I can figure out what goes wrong?

Thanks in advance,

Regards,

Kurt

SouthernBird, Aug 27, 2020
  4. Error synchronising with time.windows.com

Windows 10 Mail Client Error 0x8500201f synchronising with Exchange 2003 server

Hello Andy,

What is the complete error message/ error code of this issue?

If your device is not connected to a domain network/ Windows Server, try the below troubleshooting steps and check if it helps.

Method 1: I suggest you to run the
    Windows Store Apps troubleshooter.

Windows Store Apps Troubleshooter,
    troubleshoots problems that may prevent Windows Store Apps from working correctly.

Refer: Run the troubleshooter for Windows apps

Method 2: I suggest you to check with the system Date, time and Time zone
    is set correct.

Follow the steps to set the date and time:

• Type “Date and Time” in the search bar.
    • Click Change date and time button.
    • Click Apply and Ok to save the date and time.
    Note: Click on the Time Zone tab to check the Time Zone.

Method 3: I suggest you to Disable Proxy Settings

Windows Store apps won't work properly if you are using a proxy server. You may disable the proxy server and check.

Follow the below steps.

• Press Windows Key + R to open run command, type
      inetcpl.cpl
    • Under Internet Options, go to
      Connections
      tab.
    • c. Click on the LAN Settings button.
    • Then uncheck the option Use a proxy server for your LAN.
    • Click Apply.

Hope it helps. Get back to us with an updated status of this issue for further assistance.

Thank you.

Deepika Gowda, Aug 27, 2020
Thema:

Error synchronising with time.windows.com

1. Error synchronising with time.windows.com - Similar Threads - Error synchronising com

2. Email synchronisation

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Email synchronisation: Emails deleted from by BT Internet account aren't deleting from my iphone and ipad. Can you help? Simple instructions please! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/email-synchronisation/278625c1-4770-4365-8d8a-acd0087b5cc7
  3. Email synchronisation

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Email synchronisation: Emails deleted from by BT Internet account aren't deleting from my iphone and ipad. Can you help? Simple instructions please! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/email-synchronisation/278625c1-4770-4365-8d8a-acd0087b5cc7
  4. OneDrive synchronisation

in Windows 10 Gaming
    OneDrive synchronisation: I have tried synchronising my documents and photo user files on OneDrive and found that it is not feasible for anyone with typical UK upload speeds and large disc usage.In my case my upload bandwidth is 420Kb/s and my documents and Photos take up around 60 GB on my pc. This...
  5. Synchronisation partielle

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Synchronisation partielle: BonjourJ'ai 2 PC en réseau.Sur l'un les synchronisations fonctionnent bien dans les 2 sens : Ordinateur vers OneDrive et OneDrive vers Ordinateur .Sur l'autre les synchronisations fonctionnent dans le sens oneDrive vers Ordinateur mais pas dans le sens ordinateur/OneDrive....
  6. Synchronisation partielle

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Synchronisation partielle: BonjourJ'ai 2 PC en réseau.Sur l'un les synchronisations fonctionnent bien dans les 2 sens : Ordinateur vers OneDrive et OneDrive vers Ordinateur .Sur l'autre les synchronisations fonctionnent dans le sens oneDrive vers Ordinateur mais pas dans le sens ordinateur/OneDrive....
  7. Synchronisation partielle

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. Synchronising speech

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Synchronising speech: Using SAPI 5 I want to start each speech text at a specific time into the audio file e.g. 4 sec XXXXXXXXXXX 6.5 sec YYYYYY Is there a tag within <voice required .. to position? Or is there a way of forcing the length of each speech (fill with silence)? Or an easy way to...
  9. Can't synchronise with time server

in Windows 10 Support
    Can't synchronise with time server: I can't synchronise Windows (version 2004) with any time server. I noticed this particularly last night after I had done a repair and therefore had taken out the battery for a while, but I think it may have been going on for much longer than that because I vaguely remember...
  10. Windows Time not synchronising properly

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows Time not synchronising properly: The time shown on my Windows 10 Desktop PC is incorrect. On "Date and Time / Internet Time / Change Settings" if I click "update now" It usually says "The clock was successfully synchronised with . . . (server name)" but the resulting time on my PC is behind - usually by 1...