Windows 10: Error: SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION and IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL, BSOD on PC

Discus and support Error: SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION and IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL, BSOD on PC in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hardware: ASUSTeK COMPUTER INC., PRIME B250M-A CPU: GenuineIntel IntelR CoreTM i5-7500 CPU @ 3.40GHz Intel8664, level: 6 4 logical processors, active... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by LuyiTian, Jan 31, 2020.

1. LuyiTian Win User

Error: SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION and IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL, BSOD on PC

Hardware: ASUSTeK COMPUTER INC., PRIME B250M-A

CPU: GenuineIntel IntelR CoreTM i5-7500 CPU @ 3.40GHz Intel8664, level: 6
    4 logical processors, active mask: 15

RAM: 17121218560 bytes 15.9GB

GPU: GTX 1660 6GB used to be GTX1060

I having BSOD after 5-10min gaming, usually 3D game such as WoW or DOTA2. I have posted on the community before https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us...it-error/033adfb7-ba88-448f-b72f-654b6419163c, followed the advice and it works for a while then the BSOD start again and even more frequent. It would even BSOD when I watch youtube. I am pretty sure it is related to my GPU because I never have the issue if I remove the graphic card and use the integrated GPU. So I brought a brand new graphic card GTX 1660, reinstalled everything but now the problem remains. I am really confused.

this is my recent dump files:

https://1drv.ms/u/s!AryDlzdWvtVxnyFC74VDuoS0eUsI?e=soQSHz

***Original title: SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION and IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL when gaming***

:)

LuyiTian, Jan 31, 2020
  2. Rodgers74 Win User

BSOD: SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION

Have been receiving a BSOD and I am hoping to get it solved. The error was stated as: SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION. I have completed the steps in the "Driver
    Verification: BSOD
    " article. The link to the files is below:

http://1drv.ms/1ThiztX

Files Contained:

• .dmp (x2
    • MSinfo
    • Speccy System Specs
    Hopefully this can be easily resolved! Thanks for your time.

Rodgers74, Jan 31, 2020
  3. BSOD, IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL and SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION BSOD

I've been on windows 10 for quite a while now (at least 6-10 months). Recently, my computer started having these System Service Exception BSOD while under high loads: playing games, running a virtual box, installing programs etc etc etc. They are infrequent
    enough that i can browse the internet and play a few games but annoying enough that its causing all kinds of problems when i try to play some of the more graphical and CPU heavy games.

Yesterday i decided to reinstall windows 10 fresh as a result of the system_service_exception BSODs that i was getting figuring that perhaps the problem was undetectable malware or a fragmented registry, but after i was able to reinstall windows i started
    getting the IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL BSOD/pointer errors. WhoCrashed shows that its probably a software problem but it doesn't give me any specificity.

I asked this same question on the tom's hardware forums with my DMP files and a guy said that it might be my Razer keyboard drivers which would make some sense considering that I just had to start using this keyboard because my newer one (Razer blackwidow
    ultimate) suddenly died. I reinstalled the drivers and removed the service in hopes that that would fix things and it stopped the IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL BSOD (at least to my knowledge) but instead I got a system service error while attempting to play a game.
    I also ran Memtest86 last night for about 10 hours but there were no errors in my RAM sticks and I tried to run driver verifier but it got hung in a boot loop on my Sata controller driver due to verification problems and nothing that would actually cause
    these errors.

If anyone has any ideas that might help me i would appreciate it.

My rig:

asustek m5a99fx pro R2.0 + AMD FX 8350

16 gigs DDR3 RAM, 1T HD, Nvidia GTX 770 GPU

abeltensor, Jan 31, 2020
  4. Error: SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION and IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL, BSOD on PC

Irql_not_less_or_equal

So I have this clients PC that blue screens and gives a IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL STOP 0x0000000A error message. Error Goblin (link in sig) says the following:

And I have NO IDEA what the hell that means. It has wrapped around my head 5 times and caused it to explode. Ive ran memtest for 7 and a half hours and it didnt find any errors. I will probably run it again overnight just to be safe. Ive also cleaned out the computer with an air compressor and checked the hard drive for bad sectors are none are to be found.

Im trying like hell to avoid reinstalling Windows but it seems unlikely.

Im going to try updating some drivers and see what happens. Some of the drivers on this computer date back to 2007.

Suggestions are greatly appreciated.

Thanks guys.

EDIT:

Alright so it doesnt look like ill be able to get onto the internet to do anything because nearly every time i try, i get the BSOD. Format seems imminent.

CrAsHnBuRnXp, Jan 31, 2020
Thema:

Error: SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION and IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL, BSOD on PC

1. Error: SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION and IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL, BSOD on PC - Similar Threads - Error SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

2. BSOD Help. IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL, SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION, KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED,...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD Help. IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL, SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION, KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED,...: Hello everyone. I'm looking for some help in diagnosing my computer. Last month I posted here as well that my computer was crashing. A user helped read through my dump file and found as my Shure device causing issues. After uninstalling that program my computer seemed to be...
  3. Repeatedly BSOD; NETIO.SYS, IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL and SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Repeatedly BSOD; NETIO.SYS, IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL and SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION: Hi all,In the last couple of days I've had two BSOD's, quite soon after another.Recently I set my laptop HP Envy i7, Windows 11 Home back to factory settings, reinstalled several programs, and it has been running well Process Explorer 95-100.Besides not being able to enter a...
  4. Repeatedly BSOD; NETIO.SYS, IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL and SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Repeatedly BSOD; NETIO.SYS, IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL and SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION: Hi all,In the last couple of days I've had two BSOD's, quite soon after another.Recently I set my laptop HP Envy i7, Windows 11 Home back to factory settings, reinstalled several programs, and it has been running well Process Explorer 95-100.Besides not being able to enter a...
  5. BSOD - SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION, DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD - SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION, DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL: Hi, I keep getting BSOD I think this is related to a driver issue but unable to locate which driver which is causing the issue. I have performed memtest and have 0 errors. I've attached all my dmp files. Only one of these gives any kind of indication with afd.sys as the...
  6. BSODs: SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION, IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL & DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    BSODs: SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION, IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL & DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL: Hi, I'm having some trouble with blue screen errors and would really appreciate if someone could help me pinpoint my issue. Here are the dump files: https://1drv.ms/u/s!AoPTHsLGxKnMga8IOzqRzwJnJWGsww?e=XsW2uo It first started after a windows update that changed my...
  7. System_service_exception and irql_not_less_or_equal,ntoskrnl.exe

System_service_exception and irql_not_less_or_equal,ntoskrnl.exe: Здравствуйте, мне очень нужна помощь, я не могу справиться с этой проблемой очень долго. Моя система: AMD FX 8300 (4.4Ghz) RTX 2060 Оперативная память: 2 HyperX 1866mhz (повышение 1960mhz) твердотельный накопитель Kingston 120GB SSD WD 500gb синий Материнская плата:...
  8. SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION and IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL when gaming

SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION and IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL when gaming: Hardware: ASUSTeK COMPUTER INC., PRIME B250M-A CPU: GenuineIntel IntelR CoreTM i5-7500 CPU @ 3.40GHz Intel8664, level: 6 4 logical processors, active mask: 15 RAM: 17121218560 bytes 15.9GB GPU: GTX 1660 6GB used to be GTX1060 I having BSOD after 5-10min gaming, usually...
  9. BSOD Hal.dll with IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL and SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION

BSOD Hal.dll with IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL and SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION: Hi all, First post. Thanks for the terrific forum. So sometimes I get either one of these: IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL and SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION I took out most of my RAM and thought that fixed it. I slowly added RAM back in and I've been running on 3(24GB) out 4 sticks or...
  10. Bsod, irql_not_less_or_equal + system_service_exception

Bsod, irql_not_less_or_equal + system_service_exception: So, I've been on windows 10 for at least 6 months now, I've had the occasional crash and BSOD but nothing like whats been happening recently. I was getting all kinds of System Service exceptions and I decided to reinstall windows 10 to see if that would correct the problem (...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. system_service_exception irql_not_less_or_equal