Windows 10: Error that the internet has barely heard of? I can't find any answers.

Discus and support Error that the internet has barely heard of? I can't find any answers. in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; "file system error (-1073741818)" shows up every time I try to run anything as administrator. When I do run things as administrator, my computer screen... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/juckfilet, Feb 21, 2020.

1. Error that the internet has barely heard of? I can't find any answers.

"file system error (-1073741818)" shows up every time I try to run anything as administrator. When I do run things as administrator, my computer screen dims for about 10 seconds then that error message pops up. I can't run the command prompt, since you need to be administrator for that. Most every change to settings also requires running as administrator. My PC is relatively new, I bought it pre-built in August 2019 from "ibuypower". It is up-to-date with the newest form of Windows 10. What can I do? Searching the error provides almost no results, and the ones that pop up are no help or unintelligible.

submitted by /u/juckfilet
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/juckfilet, Feb 21, 2020

2. AMD A10-6800K 4.1GHz Quad Core Overclocking possibility

Thanks, have heard this before...is their a step by step procedure to OC using the bios settings you suggest.
    i don’t intend pushing this to its limit...but some increase would be great, any suggestions on a good air cooler ?

thanks

reddwarf4ever, Feb 21, 2020
  3. Error that the internet has barely heard of? I can't find any answers.

Unable to open internet explorer

Hi Maria,

The issue occur due to connection problem to your PC. In order for us to assist you, please answer the questions below:

• Were there any error messages?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

To isolate the issue, we also suggest to check this thread and look for Morris subba answer:

Internet explorer won't open in Windows 10
    . It contains troubleshooting steps pertaining to the issue.

We look forward to your response.

Phillip Pio, Feb 21, 2020
Thema:

Error that the internet has barely heard of? I can't find any answers.

1. Error that the internet has barely heard of? I can't find any answers. - Similar Threads - Error internet has

2. Having a little problem with my computer and I can't find any answers too it.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Having a little problem with my computer and I can't find any answers too it.: So the problem I'm having is that my mouse buttons 4 & 5 seem to tab me out of certain games that don't lock me in, games that you can usually alt-tab out of usually without having to quit the game, I don't know how it started but it's been happening for months, making my...
  3. Internet Barely Working

Internet Barely Working: My internet is barely working and drops out constantly. It says 'secured and 'unable to connect to this network'. I've tried troubleshooting already, but it didn't do anything. The drivers were all up to date, so I tried uninstalling them, which made it much worse. The more I...
  4. Internet Barely Working

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Internet Barely Working: My internet is barely working and drops out constantly. It says 'secured and 'unable to connect to this network'. I've tried troubleshooting already, but it didn't do anything. The drivers were all up to date, so I tried uninstalling them, which made it much worse. The more I...
  5. My microphone can barely be heard, help!

My microphone can barely be heard, help!: My microphone is barely making any sounds even though everything is at 100%.I've tried searching Google for a while now, I've tried everything people said but I can't seem to find a solution. My microphone is really quiet I have to scream for other to be able to hear me and...
  6. My microphone can barely be heard, help!

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    My microphone can barely be heard, help!: My microphone is barely making any sounds even though everything is at 100%.I've tried searching Google for a while now, I've tried everything people said but I can't seem to find a solution. My microphone is really quiet I have to scream for other to be able to hear me and...
  7. My microphone can barely be heard, help!

in Windows 10 Gaming
  8. Microphone audio is so quiet to where I can barely be heard

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Microphone audio is so quiet to where I can barely be heard: Description of Issue:My microphone audio is so quiet to where I can barely be heard. The audio is indeed being detected, however even with my settings configured to maximise input volume, the audio is still unimaginably quiet.Troubleshooting Methods:Adjusted the volume/levels...
  9. Blue screen's of death, can't find any answers.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Blue screen's of death, can't find any answers.: Minidump: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1uCTiwBgIe6utH0JO5SZuwvXWpAcjkjmH/view?usp=sharing Windows keeps crashing and I'm still unsure whether its a hardware or software issue. Sometimes Chrome will freeze as well. I'd appreciate any help, and here's what WhoCrashed told...
  10. Lot of questions on uninstalling Amazon Assistant, but can't find any answers.

Lot of questions on uninstalling Amazon Assistant, but can't find any answers.: Hi, I am going nuts trying to get rid of Amazon Assistant and see a lot of questions on uninstalling Amazon Assistant, but can't find any answers. Also, can't seem to find a "Category" for this question. Please advise. Thanks, Joe...