Windows 10: Error: The application-specific permission settings do not grant Local Activation...

Discus and support Error: The application-specific permission settings do not grant Local Activation... in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; The application-specific permission settings do not grant Local Activation permission for the COM Server application with CLSID... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by МиколаФедьків, May 14, 2019.

1. Error: The application-specific permission settings do not grant Local Activation...

The application-specific permission settings do not grant Local Activation permission for the COM Server application with CLSID
    {2593F8B9-4EAF-457C-B68A-50F6B8EA6B54}
    and APPID
    {15C20B67-12E7-4BB6-92BB-7AFF07997402}

to the user LAPTOP-IMN0QC4O\tesla SID (S-1-5-21-2465717332-2776561797-4130295827-1001) from address LocalHost (Using LRPC) running in the application container Unavailable SID (Unavailable). This security permission can be modified using the Component Services administrative tool.

***Modified title from: eror oll time.. pls help!***

:)

МиколаФедьків, May 14, 2019

2. The application-specific permission settings do not grant Local Activation permission for the COM Server application

Hello Rob,

Thank you for keeping us posted.

As per the description, I understand that you are experiencing issue with the application-specific permission settings do not grant Local Activation permission for the COM server application on the system.

I certainly understand your concern and will try my best to help you.

I really appreciate all your efforts in trying to fix the issue.

I would suggest you to refer to the suggestions provided by
    “Amuzeini” replied on December 22, 2013 in the following Microsoft Community link.

Event ID 10016 - The application-specific permission settings do not grant Local Activation permission for the COM Server application with CLSID

Note:
    This section, method, or task contains steps that tell you how to modify the registry. However, serious problems might occur if you modify the registry incorrectly. Therefore, make sure that you follow these steps carefully. For added protection,
    back up the registry before you modify it. Then, you can restore the registry if a problem occurs. For more information about how to back up and restore the registry, click the following article number to view the article in the Microsoft Knowledge Base:

How to back up and restore the registry in Windows

Also, I would suggest you to refer to the suggestions provided by
    “SE. Mohammed” replied on June 2, 2013 in the following Microsoft Community link.

The application-specific permission settings do not grant Local Activation permission for the COM Server application with CLSID 2012

I would suggest you to refer to the suggestions provided by
    “Cathy Kong” replied on May 12, 2010 in the following Microsoft Community link.

The application-specific permission settings do not grant Local Activation permission for the COM Server application with CLSID {61738644-F196-11D0-9953-00C04FD919C1}

I hope this information is helpful.

Please do let us know if you need any further assistance, we will be glad to assist you.

Thank you.

Jayant

Jayant Gupta, May 14, 2019
  3. The application-specific permission settings do not grant Local Activation permission for the COM Server application with CLSID

another

The application-specific permission settings do not grant Local Activation permission for the COM Server application with CLSID

{9E175B6D-F52A-11D8-B9A5-505054503030}

and APPID

{9E175B9C-F52A-11D8-B9A5-505054503030}

This is not in the DCOM Config

Dmitriy Zemlyanskiy, May 14, 2019
  4. Error: The application-specific permission settings do not grant Local Activation...

Hi Dmitriy,

I realize the inconvenience that you are experiencing issue with the application-specific permission settings do not grant Local Activation permission for the COM server application on the system.

I certainly understand your concern and will try my best to help you.

To assist you better, please provide the following information’s:

• Which version of Windows 10 is installed on the system?
    • Is the system connected to a domain network?
    • Have you logged in to the system as admin?
    • When exactly do you get this error message? Is on the Event viewer logs? If yes, what is the Event viewer ID?
    • Are you facing any issue with the system?
    Please get back to us with the information’s.

Thank you.

Abhraneil Ghosh, May 14, 2019
Thema:

Error: The application-specific permission settings do not grant Local Activation...

1. Error: The application-specific permission settings do not grant Local Activation... - Similar Threads - Error application specific

2. The application-specific permission settings do not grant Local Activation permission for...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The application-specific permission settings do not grant Local Activation permission for...: On a one-year-old Dell Optiplex standalone, logged in as the administrator running Windows 10 Pro, I'm receiving this error. I have many applications installed and don't have time to reinstall Windows and all my applications.Can you assist with a resolution?The...
  3. The application-specific permission settings do not grant Local Activation permission for...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    The application-specific permission settings do not grant Local Activation permission for...: On a one-year-old Dell Optiplex standalone, logged in as the administrator running Windows 10 Pro, I'm receiving this error. I have many applications installed and don't have time to reinstall Windows and all my applications.Can you assist with a resolution?The...
  4. The application-specific permission settings do not grant Local Activation permission for...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. The application-specific permission settings do not grant Local Activation permission for...

The application-specific permission settings do not grant Local Activation permission for...: Hello,I'm desperate for help. About 2 weeks ago I've been experiencing black screens while playing Lost Ark which uses Easy Anti Cheat. These black screens require me to restart my computer. I've been checking the event viewer for possible causes and one error always shows...
  6. The application-specific permission settings do not grant Local Activation permission for...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The application-specific permission settings do not grant Local Activation permission for...: Hello,I'm desperate for help. About 2 weeks ago I've been experiencing black screens while playing Lost Ark which uses Easy Anti Cheat. These black screens require me to restart my computer. I've been checking the event viewer for possible causes and one error always shows...
  7. The application-specific permission settings do not grant Local Activation permission for...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The application-specific permission settings do not grant Local Activation permission for...: I'm having this issue, The application-specific permission settings do not grant Local Activation permission for the COM Server application with CLSID {37399C92-DC3F-4B55-AE5B-811EE82398AD} and APPID {37399C92-DC3F-4B55-AE5B-811EE82398AD} to the user...
  8. "The application-specific permission settings do not grant Local Activation permission for...

"The application-specific permission settings do not grant Local Activation permission for...: Hi, I'm no expert but I'll do my best to explain my issue here; I've been suffering with what I believe are called Micro-stutters since I got this new PC a few months back; No matter what I'm doing whether sitting staring at a fully loaded webpage or playing a graphics...
  9. Application-specific permission settings do not grant Local Activation permission for the...

Application-specific permission settings do not grant Local Activation permission for the...: The application-specific permission settings do not grant Local Activation permission for the COM Server application with CLSID {2593F8B9-4EAF-457C-B68A-50F6B8EA6B54} and APPID {15C20B67-12E7-4BB6-92BB-7AFF07997402} to the user mypc\Sly SID (----------------) from address...
  10. The application-specific permission settings do not grant Local Activation permission for...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    The application-specific permission settings do not grant Local Activation permission for...: Hello: I had this problem with Win10 P and now with most recent update is still there any suggestion: Win10p64b V1809(OS Build 17763.168) HP ENVY h8-1520t CTO Desktop PC Intel i7 wit 16MB RAM, #TB HD How can I resolve it? Log Name: System Source:...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. 15C20B67-12E7-4BB6-92BB-7AFF07997402