Windows 10: Error: The BitLocker encryption is not compatible with your version of Windows, when trying...

Discus and support Error: The BitLocker encryption is not compatible with your version of Windows, when trying... in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I get the following error when i plug in my bitblocker encrypted flash drive into my computer Bitblocker E: The bitblocker encryption is not... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by JackLynn3, Jan 14, 2020.

1. JackLynn3 Win User

Error: The BitLocker encryption is not compatible with your version of Windows, when trying...

I get the following error when i plug in my bitblocker encrypted flash drive into my computer

Bitblocker E:

The bitblocker encryption is not compatible with your version of windows.

Try opening the drive on a newer version of windows.

I have the password, but It doesn't give me the opportunity to enter it.

I have windows rev. 10.0, and drive this worked up until two hours ago -- there were no changes and no upgrades to my system between then and now -- rebooting does no good, and there is no computer I've tried this on that will let me open the drive.

Windows 10 enterprise

x 64 system

whats the issue?

***Original title: bitblocker***

:)

JackLynn3, Jan 14, 2020
  2. IoanRad Win User

BitLocker encryption is not compatible with the version of Windows

Original Title: bitlocker compatibility error

I have two partitions encrypted with BitLocker. One is OK and the other at opening gives me the message that BitLocker encryption is not compatible with the version of Windows that you have and try to open it with a newer version of Windows. Now I have Windows
    10 pro. What can I do? I badly need the informations on that drive.

IoanRad, Jan 14, 2020
  3. the bitlocker encryption on this drive is not compatible with your version of windows

Kindly solve this problem

I have keys but not able to enter it

it shows this message when I try to unlock the bitlocker encryption on this drive is not compatible with your version of windows

please do some thing regarding that

HarpreetSinngh, Jan 14, 2020
  4. Error: The BitLocker encryption is not compatible with your version of Windows, when trying...

BitLocker encryption on this drive isn't compatible with your version of Windows

I received the error "BitLocker encryption on this drive isn't compatible with your version of Windows. Try opening the drive using a newer version of Windows." I know that I didn’t encrypt my Windows 10 mobile drive but it might have been another
    person who used my device when I was away. Now I receive a recommendation to open the drive using a newer version of Windows. I cannot find the password and I am frustrated. Is there a possibility to recover data on this drive?

Tracey Freemanm, Jan 14, 2020
Thema:

Error: The BitLocker encryption is not compatible with your version of Windows, when trying...

1. Error: The BitLocker encryption is not compatible with your version of Windows, when trying... - Similar Threads - Error BitLocker encryption

2. "The bitlocker encryption on this drive is not compatible with your current version of...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    "The bitlocker encryption on this drive is not compatible with your current version of...: i have encrypted my memory card via Bitlocker, windows feature. But now i am unbale to decrypt it. When i double click on the drive, it says "The bitlocker encryption on this drive is not compatible with your current version of windows. Try opening the drive using a newer...
  3. "The bitlocker encryption on this drive is not compatible with your current version of...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    "The bitlocker encryption on this drive is not compatible with your current version of...: i have encrypted my memory card via Bitlocker, windows feature. But now i am unbale to decrypt it. When i double click on the drive, it says "The bitlocker encryption on this drive is not compatible with your current version of windows. Try opening the drive using a newer...
  4. "The bitlocker encryption on this drive is not compatible with your current version of...

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  5. The BitLocker encryption on this drive isn't compatible with your version of Windows. Try...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    The BitLocker encryption on this drive isn't compatible with your version of Windows. Try...: I went through other forum question regarding same issue but answer are not helpful.My external drive was encrypted using windows 10 bitlocker and I was using this drive ever since but 2 days back all of a sudden I started getting this error.Couple of things I checked.Checked...
  6. The BitLocker encryption on this drive isn't compatible with your version of Windows. Try...

The BitLocker encryption on this drive isn't compatible with your version of Windows. Try...: Hi, My personal external hard drive displayed this message whenever I tried to unlock it. I find some information in this article and tried each one of the solutions provided by the experts and the problem still persists. I don't know what to do. My hard drive is 1T. It...
  7. Bitlocker encryption not compatible with this version of windows

Bitlocker encryption not compatible with this version of windows: Hi, I am having a problem with my USB drive that I decided to protect with Bitlocker. The encryption was successful from 0 to 100%. Right after 2 minutes of completion of my encryption, when I tried to open my USB drive it says "BitLocker encryption not compatible with your...
  8. The BitLocker encryption on this drive isn't compatible with your version of Windows. Try...

The BitLocker encryption on this drive isn't compatible with your version of Windows. Try...: Hi, Please kindly assist to resolve the issue above. I have important data and photos in my 1TB hard disk. i have tried to update the BIOS but the issue still persist....
  9. BitLocker encryption on this drive isn't compatible with your version of Windows. Try...

BitLocker encryption on this drive isn't compatible with your version of Windows. Try...: A human being who wanted to creep my privacy plugged my mobile drive on a Windows 7 and this person has always been a tech illiterate so this person might have done things beyond my understanding. So I got my drive back and it said "BitLocker encryption on this drive isn't...
  10. the bitlocker encryption on this drive is not compatible with your version of windows

the bitlocker encryption on this drive is not compatible with your version of windows: Kindly solve this problem I have keys but not able to enter it it shows this message when I try to unlock the bitlocker encryption on this drive is not compatible with your version of windows please do some thing regarding that...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. the bitlocker encryption on this drive isnt compatible with the version of windows

2. the bitlocker encrytion on this device isnt compatable with your windows fix

3. bitlocker windows version not compatible issue