Windows 10: Error: "The installation source for this product is not available. Verify that the source...

Discus and support Error: "The installation source for this product is not available. Verify that the source... in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I have no idea how to fix it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Hans0, Jul 12, 2018.

1. Hans0 Win User

Error: "The installation source for this product is not available. Verify that the source...

I have no idea how to fix it

:)

Hans0, Jul 12, 2018

2. Error 1731.The source installation package for the product....

Hello,

since upgrading to windows 10 i have had a problem uninstalling a programme (a non microsoft programme) with the error message "the source installation package for the product xxxx.exe is out of synch with the client package. try the installing again using
    a valid copy of the installation package xxxxx.msi

I belive in earlier version of windows i cold have used the 'fix-it' utility to resolve this issue but there seems non available for windows 10?

thanks

Caherconree, Jul 12, 2018
  3. malware Win User
    Counter-Strike: Source Update Available

Updates to Counter-Strike: Source and the Source Engine have been released. The updates will be applied automatically when your Steam client is restarted. The specific changes include:
    • Added cs_militia with High Dynamic Range (HDR) lighting
    • Fixed player name crash exploit
    • Fixed rare visibility issue near portals such as doorways and windows
    • Fixed a bug that occasionally resulted in doors becoming stuck closed
    • Fixed animation issue with shotgun reloads interrupting fire animations
    • Fixed bug where footsteps sometimes sounded for crouched players on stairs or slopes (they no longer do)
    • Fixed buy menu locking up if keypad Enter is bound to "buymenu"
    • Detail props sway in the breeze now
    • Underwater observers no longer play drowning damage sounds
    • Hostages can open doors and step up onto ledges/stairs now
    Source: Steam

malware, Jul 12, 2018
  4. Error: "The installation source for this product is not available. Verify that the source...

Help with make error/compiling from source

I have been pulling my hair out all night over this.

So i need to install a package called SWIG on my fedora 12 box. Unfortunatly for me I need a specific version of that package: 1.3.38 or lower and the only version availible in the fedora repositories is 1.3.40 meaning I have to compile the older version from source.

So I download the source tarball for 1.3.38 and unpack it. Then, as I know next to nothing about compiling from source I open the INSTALL file and follow the step by step instructions, namely:
    Step 1: cd to the directory of the unpacked tarball -- DONE
    Step 2: run "./configure" -- DONE
    Step 3: run "make" -- FAIL *Nutkick :nutkick:*Confused Error: "The installation source for this product is not available. Verify that the source... :confused:

When I run the make command I get the following output:

Code: [al@SNAFU-AJS swig-1.3.38]$ make make[1]: Entering directory `/home/al/Downloads/swig-1.3.38/Source' Makefile:191: *** missing separator. Stop. make[1]: Leaving directory `/home/al/Downloads/swig-1.3.38/Source' make: *** [source] Error 2[/quote] Here is the area around the offending line in the makefile, I see nothing that looks untoward but then again I know precisely jack about makefiles:

Code: 186: gifplot-library: 187: @echo $(ACTION)ing Examples/GIFPlot/Lib 188: @cd Examples/GIFPlot/Lib && $(MAKE) -k -s $(ACTION) 189: 190: check-gifplot: \ 191: check-tcl-gifplot \ 192: check-perl5-gifplot \ 193: check-python-gifplot \ 194: check-java-gifplot \ 195: check-guile-gifplot \ 196: check-mzscheme-gifplot \ 197: check-ruby-gifplot \ 198: check-ocaml-gifplot \ 199: check-octave-gifplot \ 200: check-php-gifplot \ 201: check-pike-gifplot \ 202: check-chicken-gifplot \ 203: # check-lua-gifplot \ 204: # check-csharp-gifplot \ 205: # check-modula3-gifplot[/quote]
    Is there something obviously wrong with the above makefile?
    Is there something deeper wrong with how my system is set up?
    Am I just a moron who missed something really obvious?

Please enlighten me if you are able, also let me know if you need any more information to help you solve the problem, I will gladly provide it.

unibrow1990, Jul 12, 2018
Thema:

Error: "The installation source for this product is not available. Verify that the source...

1. Error: "The installation source for this product is not available. Verify that the source... - Similar Threads - Error installation source

2. rear paper source not available Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    rear paper source not available Windows 11: On Windows 11 the print command does not show paper source rear paper feed or source for my Epson WF-3520. It was working fine on old computer with Windows 10. How can I get this feature back?...
  3. rear paper source not available Windows 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    rear paper source not available Windows 11: On Windows 11 the print command does not show paper source rear paper feed or source for my Epson WF-3520. It was working fine on old computer with Windows 10. How can I get this feature back?...
  4. "Windows installation encountered an unexpected error. Verify that the installation sources...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    "Windows installation encountered an unexpected error. Verify that the installation sources...: "Windows installation encountered an unexpected error. Verify that the installation sources are accessible, and restart the installation. Error code: OxC0000005" - How Do I Force The Laptop To Be Able To Support Windows 11?Laptop: HP Pavilion m1-u000 x360 Convertible...
  5. "Windows installation encountered an unexpected error. Verify that the installation sources...

"Windows installation encountered an unexpected error. Verify that the installation sources...: "Windows installation encountered an unexpected error. Verify that the installation sources are accessible, and restart the installation. Error code: OxC0000005" - How Do I Force The Laptop To Be Able To Support Windows 11?Laptop: HP Pavilion m1-u000 x360 Convertible...
  6. "Windows installation encountered an unexpected error. Verify that the installation sources...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    "Windows installation encountered an unexpected error. Verify that the installation sources...: Laptop: HP Pavilion m1-u000 x360 Convertible PCVersion of Windows I Was Trying To Install: Windows 11 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-installation-encountered-an-unexpected/0703f11c-f7c0-411f-aac9-f0435d4d0d58
  7. "Windows installation encountered an unexpected error. Verify that the installation sources...

"Windows installation encountered an unexpected error. Verify that the installation sources...: Laptop: HP Pavilion m1-u000 x360 Convertible PCVersion of Windows I Was Trying To Install: Windows 11 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-installation-encountered-an-unexpected/0703f11c-f7c0-411f-aac9-f0435d4d0d58
  8. errors connecting a exterior source.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    errors connecting a exterior source.: this file does not have an app associated with it for performing this action. Please install an app or, if one is already installed, create an association in the Default Apps Settings page....
  9. Unknown error source

in Windows 10 Support
    Unknown error source: Hi there, I get this error every few days and I have no idea where it is coming from! I understand it is perhaps because I installed 32-bit software instead of 64? But I have no clue from what program it is coming from. Please see my attached screenshot for what I see. Any...
  10. Source file not found. "path". Verify that file exists...

in Windows 10 Support
    Source file not found. "path". Verify that file exists...: Swapped and old HDD with a new one, installed Windows 10 Pro (with Windows Media Creation Tool and bootable usb) and then these 2 problems appeared, which I think are tied together.After installing most of the essential apps without a hitch, I got an error when I tried...