Windows 10: Error: "the module ExplorerFrame.dll was loaded but the entry-point Dllregisterserver was...

Discus and support Error: "the module ExplorerFrame.dll was loaded but the entry-point Dllregisterserver was... in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; i got en error explorer.exe class not registered, after login got black screen with cursor and then pop up explorer.exe class not registered... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by nicoyogi, Jan 15, 2021.

1. nicoyogi Win User

Error: "the module ExplorerFrame.dll was loaded but the entry-point Dllregisterserver was...

i got en error explorer.exe class not registered, after login got black screen with cursor and then pop up explorer.exe class not registered

:)

nicoyogi, Jan 15, 2021

2. Error: "the module ISDone.dll was loaded but the entry-point Dllregisterserver was not found" on Windows 10

Hi,

What is ISDone.dll, and why are you trying to register it?

Not all DLLs can be registered using regsvr32.exe.. The DllRegisterServer entry-point needs to be there for the module to be registered with regsvr32.exe.

Ramesh Srinivasan, Jan 15, 2021
  3. Error: "the module ISDone.dll was loaded but the entry-point Dllregisterserver was not found" on Windows 10

As I stated, the DllRegisterServer entry-point needs to be there for the module to be registered with regsvr32.exe. You may simply place the Dll file in the folder location (Windows\System32?) where
    the game software expects it to be, or contacting the game support is a better idea. This is not a module shipped by Microsoft.

Ramesh Srinivasan, Jan 15, 2021
  4. Error: "the module ExplorerFrame.dll was loaded but the entry-point Dllregisterserver was...

Error: "the module ISDone.dll was loaded but the entry-point Dllregisterserver was not found" on Windows 10

i'm having a problem registering ISDone.dll, when i try to register it using cmn regsvr32 i get an error like this '' the module ISDone.dll was loaded but the entry-point Dllregisterserver was not found

Original title: Having a problem registering ISDone.dll

mokshithshetty, Jan 15, 2021
Thema:

Error: "the module ExplorerFrame.dll was loaded but the entry-point Dllregisterserver was...

1. Error: "the module ExplorerFrame.dll was loaded but the entry-point Dllregisterserver was... - Similar Threads - Error module ExplorerFrame

2. THE MODULE 'SHFOLDER.DLL" was loaded but the entry-point DllUnregisterServer Was not found

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    THE MODULE 'SHFOLDER.DLL" was loaded but the entry-point DllUnregisterServer Was not found: THE MODULE 'SHFOLDER.DLL" was loaded but the entry-point DllUnregisterServer Was not found Problem!I actually tried everything which i found in internet but nothing happens is there my SHFOLDER.DLL file is hard to register and unregister So plz is there any way to get the...
  3. THE MODULE 'SHFOLDER.DLL" was loaded but the entry-point DllUnregisterServer Was not found

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    THE MODULE 'SHFOLDER.DLL" was loaded but the entry-point DllUnregisterServer Was not found: THE MODULE 'SHFOLDER.DLL" was loaded but the entry-point DllUnregisterServer Was not found Problem!I actually tried everything which i found in internet but nothing happens is there my SHFOLDER.DLL file is hard to register and unregister So plz is there any way to get the...
  4. The module msvcr100.dll was loaded but the entry-point DllRegisterServer was not found.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    The module msvcr100.dll was loaded but the entry-point DllRegisterServer was not found.: There is a global problem. No matter what I do, this stupid msvcr100.dll error keeps killing me. I also reinstalled all possible Microsoft Visual C++ libraries both 2010, 2012, and 2015-2022, and manually installed the .dll file in SysWOW64 I have 64-bit. Please tell me how...
  5. The module msvcr100.dll was loaded but the entry-point DllRegisterServer was not found.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The module msvcr100.dll was loaded but the entry-point DllRegisterServer was not found.: There is a global problem. No matter what I do, this stupid msvcr100.dll error keeps killing me. I also reinstalled all possible Microsoft Visual C++ libraries both 2010, 2012, and 2015-2022, and manually installed the .dll file in SysWOW64 I have 64-bit. Please tell me how...
  6. The module msvcr100.dll was loaded but the entry-point DllRegisterServer was not found.

7. The module "KERNELBASE.dll" was loaded but the entry-point DllRegisterServer was not found....

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The module "KERNELBASE.dll" was loaded but the entry-point DllRegisterServer was not found....: Windows 10 Pro - Version10.0.19044 - Build 19044SCAN 3XS Custom Build dedicated DAW Workstation LaptopIntel i7-10550H @ 2.60 GHz 12 logical Processors32 Gig RAMSamsung NVMe SSD 860 EVO 1TB - System DriveSamsung NVMe SSD 970 SCSI 2TB - Storage Drive 1Samsung SSD 970 EVO Plus...
  8. The module "KERNELBASE.dll" was loaded but the entry-point DllRegisterServer was not found....

The module "KERNELBASE.dll" was loaded but the entry-point DllRegisterServer was not found....: Windows 10 Pro - Version10.0.19044 - Build 19044SCAN 3XS Custom Build dedicated DAW Workstation LaptopIntel i7-10550H @ 2.60 GHz 12 logical Processors32 Gig RAMSamsung NVMe SSD 860 EVO 1TB - System DriveSamsung NVMe SSD 970 SCSI 2TB - Storage Drive 1Samsung SSD 970 EVO Plus...
  9. The module "KERNELBASE.dll" was loaded but the entry-point DllRegisterServer was not found....

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  10. regsvr32 error the module ISDone.dll was loaded but the entry point DLLRregisterServer was...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    regsvr32 error the module ISDone.dll was loaded but the entry point DLLRregisterServer was...: I was trying to register this dll for installing a game and when i try to register it with cmd running as administrator it gives me this error. I have checked the place where the dll is placed everything is fine but it gives me this error...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. the module explorerframe.dll was loaded but the entry-point