Windows 10: Error "The requested operation requires elevation" for Win11 home

Discus and support Error "The requested operation requires elevation" for Win11 home in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi,There are 2 hotmail accounts on my laptop. Account 1 was used first for the starting setting procedure of the system so it is an administrator. I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by DaXue, Jan 25, 2023.

1. DaXue Win User

Error "The requested operation requires elevation" for Win11 home

Hi,There are 2 hotmail accounts on my laptop. Account 1 was used first for the starting setting procedure of the system so it is an administrator. I added Account 2 later. I want to change Account 2 to administrator.I disabled the administor of Account 1 first by: 1. clicking Win-x 2. select Terminal Admin 3. type Disable-LocalUser -Name account1.Now I can't do any administrator jobs, including changing Account 2 to administrator or recovering to factory setting. Whenever I try to do admin jobs, the system asks for fingerprint. If I use the finger of Account 2, error "The requested operation

:)

DaXue, Jan 25, 2023

2. The requested operation requires elevation"

The requested operation requires elevation"in windows 10

PhillipManuel1, Jan 25, 2023
  3. "The requested operation requires elevation."

Tried making the ASUS AURA app to open upon startup however, I get the error message: "The requested operation requires elevation".

Any help is greatly appreciated.

ReedSmith1, Jan 25, 2023
  4. Error "The requested operation requires elevation" for Win11 home

"The requested operation requires elevation"

I get this error "The requested operation requires elevation" when i launch Dell SupportAssist.exe. I'm unable to install the dell supportAssist program due to this. How can i solve this?

JanithBandara, Jan 25, 2023
Thema:

Error "The requested operation requires elevation" for Win11 home

1. Error "The requested operation requires elevation" for Win11 home - Similar Threads - Error requested operation

2. The requested operation requires elevation

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The requested operation requires elevation: What happens is that I call Microsoft and they sent me to do a few steps but what it did was damage it more https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/the-requested-operation-requires-elevation/e93d6fba-5fd7-4b4d-a5dc-36f28bed8b5b
  3. Error "The requested operation requires elevation" for Win11 home

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Error "The requested operation requires elevation" for Win11 home: Hi,There are 2 hotmail accounts on my laptop. Account 1 was used first for the starting setting procedure of the system so it is an administrator. I added Account 2 later. I want to change Account 2 to administrator.I disabled the administor of Account 1 first by: 1. clicking...
  4. This requested operation requires elevation

in Windows 10 Gaming
    This requested operation requires elevation: I’m trying to start fallout on my Pc the Xbox version when all of a sudden it just says this requested operation requires elevate if anyone knows how to fix it lmk asap I’ve done properties and command prompts but it’s still not working so if anyone knows yk lmk...
  5. This requested operation requires elevation

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    This requested operation requires elevation: I’m trying to start fallout on my Pc the Xbox version when all of a sudden it just says this requested operation requires elevate if anyone knows how to fix it lmk asap I’ve done properties and command prompts but it’s still not working so if anyone knows yk lmk...
  6. THE REQUESTED OPERATION REQUIRES ELEVATION.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    THE REQUESTED OPERATION REQUIRES ELEVATION.: Hello Everyone.I have a query. When I am running any app as an administrator, it is showing the requested operation requires elevation as shown in the attachment....
  7. THE REQUESTED OPERATION REQUIRES ELEVATION.

in Windows 10 Customization
    THE REQUESTED OPERATION REQUIRES ELEVATION.: Hello Everyone.I have a query. When I am running any app as an administrator, it is showing the requested operation requires elevation as shown in the attachment....
  8. "The requested operation requires elevation."

"The requested operation requires elevation.": Tried making the ASUS AURA app to open upon startup however, I get the error message: "The requested operation requires elevation". Any help is greatly appreciated....
  9. THE REQUESTED OPERATION REQUIRES ELEVATION

THE REQUESTED OPERATION REQUIRES ELEVATION: Iam unable to run .exe files I am getting THE REQUESTED OPERATION REQUIRES ELEVATION https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/the-requested-operation-requires-elevation/421d26f6-05eb-4d10-9ed2-4e64a6761584
  10. Error - The requested operation requires elevation

Error - The requested operation requires elevation: Team, When ever I am trying to access any application with : Run as administration, it gives me to " continue with username and Password. I login it with username and password it shows "The requested operation requires elevation:. Please help....