Windows 10: Error: The service cannot be started, either because it is disabled or because it has no...

Discus and support Error: The service cannot be started, either because it is disabled or because it has no... in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I have a Acer laptop running Windows 10. I just did a clean reboot of my computer via USB drive. Now, whenever I try to run any kind of .exe file, I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by andresalcaraz1, Aug 12, 2018.

1. Error: The service cannot be started, either because it is disabled or because it has no...

I have a Acer laptop running Windows 10. I just did a clean reboot of my computer via USB drive. Now, whenever I try to run any kind of .exe file, I get the following error: The service cannot be started, either because it is disabled or because it has no enabled device associated with it.

Can anyone help?

:)

andresalcaraz1, Aug 12, 2018
  2. nafets Win User

atikmdag opengl error

I should have asked, what OS are you using? Vista, should have figured.

----

Check and see if you have either of these services running; Ati Hotkey Poller and/or ATI Smart.

To do this go to the Start button ---> Run. Type in services.msc.

Double click on both services listed above and change their Startup type in the pulldown to Disabled.

Reboot your PC and try your OpenGL games again.

Just a suggestion... Don't expect any miracles from me.

nafets, Aug 12, 2018
  3. LMiller7 Win User
    [Request] List of services that can be safely disabled

This is my list of service to disable:
    Start List

End List.

I do not recommend disabling any services.

LMiller7, Aug 12, 2018
  4. Error: The service cannot be started, either because it is disabled or because it has no...

Vista Automatic Updating Error

Automatic Updates isn't currently running.

DistantDeath, Aug 12, 2018
Thema:

Error: The service cannot be started, either because it is disabled or because it has no...

1. Error: The service cannot be started, either because it is disabled or because it has no... - Similar Threads - Error service cannot

2. Job cannot run because of invalid destination error

in Windows 10 Customization
    Job cannot run because of invalid destination error: I keep getting the following message on my Windows 10 computer "Job cannot run because of invalid destination". It started only a few days ago, and I don't know why. I can delete it, but why is it happening and how can I get rid of it?...
  3. Windows 10 can't update because the Update Service is disabled...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 can't update because the Update Service is disabled...: [ATTACH] So uhmm guys can anyone help? I don't know why but my Windows Update Service is DISABLING itself. I tried changing it back to "Automatic" from services but when I right click and tap refresh, BOOM again DISABLED. All of the service options are greyed out but I...
  4. "The service cannot be started, either because it is disabled or it has no enabled devices...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    "The service cannot be started, either because it is disabled or it has no enabled devices...: This message pop up everytime i tried to open any microsoft office file related. I have followed every single method out there on microsoft forum but my problem still exist. This seems like to happen after I updated my windows yesterday. I have been trying to solve this for...
  5. cannot download or run games because of error codes

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    cannot download or run games because of error codes: vcruntime140.dill or msvcp140.dll these error codes keep popping up causing me not to be able to download any games I need some help here https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cannot-download-or-run-games-because-of-error/b7565f84-7111-4613-948a-538703786946
  6. The operation cannot be performed because the message has been changed

in Microsoft Office and 365
    The operation cannot be performed because the message has been changed: I again and again have the infuriating experience that I start composing an email and when I finally hit the send button then I get the subject error message. Of course it has been changed! I just wrote it! *Mad What is this darn BS message supposed to tell me? What freaking...
  7. the driver cannot be installed because it is either not digitally signed or not signed in...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    the driver cannot be installed because it is either not digitally signed or not signed in...: Hello, I am trying to print a page from my new Lenovo flex 5. I added my printer brother mfc-j430w but it says the driver is unavailable, I also tried to update the driver from device manager but I get the line mentioned above in the subject....
  8. PC is lagging because of “system service”

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    PC is lagging because of “system service”: My PC started lagging. I noticed it when decided to start my PC. It took me about 5 minutes to activate the password prompt bar. Then I waited for 10 minuted to get Windows loaded. Every single operation is consuming a lot of time now. I opened the Task manager to check what...
  9. Cannot startup because of cpu fan speed error

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Cannot startup because of cpu fan speed error: I woke today to find my computer shutdown (I had it on last night). I got this message during startup: Cpu fan speed error detected Make sure that the cpu fan is a properly installed on the cpu_fan header adjust/disable the fan speed low limit option the UEFI bios I went...
  10. Cannot startup because of cpu fan speed error

in Windows 10 Support
    Cannot startup because of cpu fan speed error: I woke today to find my computer shutdown (I had it on last night). I got this message during startup: Cpu fan speed error detected Make sure that the cpu fan is a properly installed on the cpu_fan header adjust/disable the fan speed low limit option the UEFI bios I went...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. the service cannot be started either because its desabled or it has no enabled devices associated with it

2. service can not be started either it is disabled acer

3. windows 10 activation failedthe service cannot be started either becasue it is disabled or it has no