Windows 10: Error: The service cannot be started, either because it is disabled or because it has no...

Discus and support Error: The service cannot be started, either because it is disabled or because it has no... in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I have a Acer laptop running Windows 10. I just did a clean reboot of my computer via USB drive. Now, whenever I try to run any kind of .exe file, I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by andresalcaraz1, Aug 12, 2018.

1. Error: The service cannot be started, either because it is disabled or because it has no...

I have a Acer laptop running Windows 10. I just did a clean reboot of my computer via USB drive. Now, whenever I try to run any kind of .exe file, I get the following error: The service cannot be started, either because it is disabled or because it has no enabled device associated with it.

Can anyone help?

:)

andresalcaraz1, Aug 12, 2018
  2. nafets Win User

atikmdag opengl error

I should have asked, what OS are you using? Vista, should have figured.

----

Check and see if you have either of these services running; Ati Hotkey Poller and/or ATI Smart.

To do this go to the Start button ---> Run. Type in services.msc.

Double click on both services listed above and change their Startup type in the pulldown to Disabled.

Reboot your PC and try your OpenGL games again.

Just a suggestion... Don't expect any miracles from me.

nafets, Aug 12, 2018
  3. LMiller7 Win User
    [Request] List of services that can be safely disabled

This is my list of service to disable:
    Start List

End List.

I do not recommend disabling any services.

LMiller7, Aug 12, 2018
  4. Error: The service cannot be started, either because it is disabled or because it has no...

Vista Automatic Updating Error

Automatic Updates isn't currently running.

DistantDeath, Aug 12, 2018
Thema:

Error: The service cannot be started, either because it is disabled or because it has no...

1. Error: The service cannot be started, either because it is disabled or because it has no... - Similar Threads - Error service cannot

2. The service cannot be started,either because it is disabled or because it has no enabled...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The service cannot be started,either because it is disabled or because it has no enabled...: disabled service https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/the-service-cannot-be-startedeither-because-it-is/d988a371-3f2b-44fa-bcf0-83f8a6f643ab
  3. The service cannot be started,either because it is disabled or because it has no enabled...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    The service cannot be started,either because it is disabled or because it has no enabled...: disabled service https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/the-service-cannot-be-startedeither-because-it-is/d988a371-3f2b-44fa-bcf0-83f8a6f643ab
  4. "The service cannot be started, either because it is disabled or because it has no enabled...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    "The service cannot be started, either because it is disabled or because it has no enabled...: Every time I try to start a service such as Spotify or Task Manager I receive the error message, "The service cannot be started, either because it is disabled or because it has no enabled devices of associated with it." What can I do to fix this?...
  5. "The service cannot be started, either because it is disabled or because it has no enabled...

"The service cannot be started, either because it is disabled or because it has no enabled...: Every time I try to start a service such as Spotify or Task Manager I receive the error message, "The service cannot be started, either because it is disabled or because it has no enabled devices of associated with it." What can I do to fix this?...
  6. "The service cannot be started, either because it is disabled or because it has no enabled...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. The service cannot be started, either because it is disabled or it has no enabled devices...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The service cannot be started, either because it is disabled or it has no enabled devices...: I am trying to install .net 4.8 on my 2012R2 server and getting the following error:The service cannot be started, either because it is disabled or it has no enabled devices associated with it What i did so far:-Enable Windows Update service-Enable .net framework 3.5 and 4.5...
  8. The service cannot be started, either because it is disabled or it has no enabled devices...

The service cannot be started, either because it is disabled or it has no enabled devices...: I am trying to install .net 4.8 on my 2012R2 server and getting the following error:The service cannot be started, either because it is disabled or it has no enabled devices associated with it What i did so far:-Enable Windows Update service-Enable .net framework 3.5 and 4.5...
  9. Microsoft Office - The service cannot be started, either because it is disabled...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Microsoft Office - The service cannot be started, either because it is disabled...: Hello I'm not really sure what I've done, but a week ago I was testing out some FPS Boosting packs and, yes it did boost my FPS but it killed my Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Powerpoint) and leaves an error message saying, The service cannot be started, either because it is...
  10. "The service cannot be started, either because it is disabled or it has no enabled devices...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    "The service cannot be started, either because it is disabled or it has no enabled devices...: This message pop up everytime i tried to open any microsoft office file related. I have followed every single method out there on microsoft forum but my problem still exist. This seems like to happen after I updated my windows yesterday. I have been trying to solve this for...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. the service cannot be started either because its desabled or it has no enabled devices associated with it

2. service can not be started either it is disabled acer

3. windows 10 activation failedthe service cannot be started either becasue it is disabled or it has no