Windows 10: Error: The User Profile Service service failed the sign-in, when logging in to Windows 10

Discus and support Error: The User Profile Service service failed the sign-in, when logging in to Windows 10 in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Good Afternoon All, I hope you are all well? I have an existing windows 10 freezing issue that I have posted online here which has had lots of... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by jay_nation, Feb 19, 2020.

1. Error: The User Profile Service service failed the sign-in, when logging in to Windows 10

Good Afternoon All,

I hope you are all well?

I have an existing windows 10 freezing issue that I have posted online here which has had lots of interest but no replies?

The freezing error is on going but today my PC crashed again and when logging in again I had a new error:

Minidump has net been saved not sure why I only have one from 2017!
    ...but I have this which show how many times windows crashes recently...

Error: The User Profile Service service failed the sign-in, when logging in to Windows 10 d6655a1b-dd02-4e80-abc0-bbadca4f3817?upload=true.png

After entering in my Windows log in PIN I got this screen:

Error: The User Profile Service service failed the sign-in, when logging in to Windows 10 [​IMG]

When Windows loaded my profile was not loaded, so I restarted and was back to normal. Can anyone please help me on this or my existing freezing errors/issues.

I would appreciate any support on this.

With regards

JP

***Original title: Instability - User Service Profile Failed/Freezing/Windows Shut Down***

:)

jay_nation, Feb 19, 2020

2. The User Profile Service service failed the sign-in. User profile cannot be loaded.

Hello,

When attempting to login to my computer, I get the following message:

"The User Profile Service service failed the sign-in.

User profile cannot be loaded."

I referred to this Help article,You receive a "The User Profile Service failed the logon” error
    message,

but the only difference is I only have one user profile on this computer. So, I can't login with another user to go through the steps listed in this post.

Any suggestions?

Thanks,

Gerald Matthews, Feb 19, 2020
  3. Brink Win User
    Brink, Feb 19, 2020
  4. Error: The User Profile Service service failed the sign-in, when logging in to Windows 10

The user profile service failed the sign in

Just updated the Wkndows 10 on my computer, and now when i try to log in i get this error message: "The User Profile Service service failed the sign-in. User profile cannot be loaded."

onehungrypotter, Feb 19, 2020
Thema:

Error: The User Profile Service service failed the sign-in, when logging in to Windows 10

1. Error: The User Profile Service service failed the sign-in, when logging in to Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Error User Profile

2. The user profile service service failed to log In

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    The user profile service service failed to log In: I fully reset my computer but when it booted back up it took me to the log in screen like it had not done the reset and when I try to login it comes up with “the user profile service service failed to log In....
  3. The user profile service service failed to log In

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    The user profile service service failed to log In: I fully reset my computer but when it booted back up it took me to the log in screen like it had not done the reset and when I try to login it comes up with “the user profile service service failed to log In....
  4. The user profile service service failed the sign in

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    The user profile service service failed the sign in: I resetted my PC to improve performance and it asked me to put in my password, so I did and it showed "The User Profile Service service failed the sign-in. User profile cannot be loaded." I restarted my PC multiple times and it still shows the same error....
  5. User Profile Service service failed sign-on

in Windows 10 Gaming
    User Profile Service service failed sign-on: I tried to get on my Windows10 Lenovo laptop, entered my password and received error: User Profile Service Service Failed the Sign-in User Profile Cannot be LoadedI installed BitDefender including VPN and have had problems ever since. I also have 2 MS 365 accounts and...
  6. User Profile Service service failed sign-on

User Profile Service service failed sign-on: I tried to get on my Windows10 Lenovo laptop, entered my password and received error: User Profile Service Service Failed the Sign-in User Profile Cannot be LoadedI installed BitDefender including VPN and have had problems ever since. I also have 2 MS 365 accounts and...
  7. The User Profile Service service failed the sign-in, when logging in to Windows 10

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    The User Profile Service service failed the sign-in, when logging in to Windows 10: I reset the computer to original and when finished, I got the error when I try to login:"The User Profile Service service failed the sign-in. User profile cannot be loaded."...
  8. The User Profile Service service failed the sign-in, when logging in to Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The User Profile Service service failed the sign-in, when logging in to Windows 10: I reset the computer to original and when finished, I got the error when I try to login:"The User Profile Service service failed the sign-in. User profile cannot be loaded."...
  9. The User Profile Service service failed the sign-in, when logging in to Windows 10

10. The User Profile Service service failed the sign-in

in Windows 10 Customization
    The User Profile Service service failed the sign-in: After a failed attempt at factory resetting my desktop, I began to receive this message when I tried to login to my computer. I have tried to start my computer through safe mode, which has not worked, and have tried to go to a restore point, which also failed to work. Any way...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. user profile service failed the sign in wwwhen new user logging in

2. recently upgraded to windows 10 now get the user profile service service failed the sign-in.