Windows 10: Error: This in-app purchase is no longer available, while playing Microsoft Jigsaw

Discus and support Error: This in-app purchase is no longer available, while playing Microsoft Jigsaw in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I keep getting this message: "This in-app purchase is no longer available in Microsoft Jigsaw." followed by a bunch of coding in brackets, when I try... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by WmDN, Nov 19, 2019.

1. WmDN Win User

Error: This in-app purchase is no longer available, while playing Microsoft Jigsaw

I keep getting this message: "This in-app purchase is no longer available in Microsoft Jigsaw." followed by a bunch of coding in brackets, when I try to play the game. I've done a reset, uninstall and re-install, but I still can't play the game. I tried it on another tablet and I still get the message. I can play Microsoft Solitaire, but not Jigsaw. I've even opened the Xbox Console Companion and tried to open Microsoft Jigsaw there - still the same problem. What do I do now.

***Original title: This in-app purchase is no longer available in Microsoft Jigsaw.***

:)

2. Microsoft Jigsaw Error

I can no longer sign in to Microsoft Jigsaw, (Microsoft Solitaire works fine). I get an error message "Choose another item. This in-app purchase item is no longer available in Microsoft Jigsaw." I did try to purchase the "Surfaces" puzzle collection
    and it has not worked since. I ran the troubleshooter which "fixed" my corrupted Store Cache. I reset the Jigsaw app, uninstalled and reinstalled the Jigsaw app, and reset the Store app. No joy. I then tried to open Microsoft Jigsaw on another computer that
    uses the same Microsoft Xbox Live account, and I receive the same error. This seems like a server side account issue specific to Jigsaw. Does anyone have any insight or suggestions to fix?

UncookedHalo, Nov 19, 2019
  3. Microsoft Jigsaw

I am not able to play Jigsaw in the Microsoft Solitaire Collection. I get an error message telling me to "choose another item. This in-app purchase item is no longer available in Microsoft Jigsaw. [CV:0MFXt//mfUq3sVTf.34.2] How do I fix this error?

TimKessler, Nov 19, 2019
  4. Schlag 96 Win User

Error: This in-app purchase is no longer available, while playing Microsoft Jigsaw

Microsoft Jigsaw Will Not Load

I was getting Error Code: 0x803F8001 both before and after "uninstalling" Microsoft Jigsaw. It worked perfectly for years, but stopped working within the last week. It would start to load, and eventually bomb out. I have tried the following suggestions:

• Uninstall Jigsaw. Now I cannot reinstall Jigsaw. Get Error Code: 0x803F8001

• All steps above from Jomari Arc . Step #4 took longer than expected, but it did eventually do what you
      said. These steps did not allow me to reinstall Microsoft Jigsaw.

• Microsoft Windows Store App. Troubleshooter - It ran and said it fixed a "possibly corrupted cache" . This did not allow me to reinstall Microsoft Jigsaw.

In a similar community, titled "Microsoft Jigsaw Error code Ox803F8001", I tried all of the steps from Loraine Mon, from this link: Microsoft Jigsaw Error code Ox803F8001

Again, this did not allow me to reinstall Microsoft Jigsaw. Messages are "downloading", then "acquiring license", and then it errors out with Error Code: 0x803F8001

Day after day, same problem. Xbox and Store and Solitaire all work fine. Microsoft Jigsaw is the problem. When it was installed, it bombed out trying to open. After "uninstalling", it will not reinstall.

Schlag 96, Nov 19, 2019
Thema:

1. Error: This in-app purchase is no longer available, while playing Microsoft Jigsaw - Similar Threads - Error app purchase

2. Microsoft Jigsaw has ad playing in a loop while I am playing the game

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Jigsaw has ad playing in a loop while I am playing the game: Playing Jigsaw and getting a best buy ad ruining while I am playing. Appears to be in a loop. I appreciate ads before playing but this ad continually playing while I am in the game is way too much. HELP!!!...
  3. Microsoft Jigsaw has ad playing in a loop while I am playing the game

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Jigsaw has ad playing in a loop while I am playing the game: Playing Jigsaw and getting a best buy ad ruining while I am playing. Appears to be in a loop. I appreciate ads before playing but this ad continually playing while I am in the game is way too much. HELP!!!...
  4. Why is an app purchased from the Microsoft Store no longer available to install when logged...

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Why is an app purchased from the Microsoft Store no longer available to install when logged...: The app is listed in my order history. The app may have changed names as my order name does not match the link below. The app listed has screenshots that look identical to my app I had installed. I removed it to repair the app but I should not have to purchase this again....
  5. Why is an app purchased from the Microsoft Store no longer available to install when logged...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why is an app purchased from the Microsoft Store no longer available to install when logged...: The app is listed in my order history. The app may have changed names as my order name does not match the link below. The app listed has screenshots that look identical to my app I had installed. I removed it to repair the app but I should not have to purchase this again....
  6. Why is an app purchased from the Microsoft Store no longer available to install when logged...

7. Can't play Microsoft Jigsaw

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't play Microsoft Jigsaw: I can no longer play Microsoft Jigsaw. When I work a Puzzle It does not advance to an award of coins. When this stopped working I had over 200,00 coins which I would purchase new puzzles. Help!!!!...
  8. Purchased Apps are Not Available

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Purchased Apps are Not Available: I have recently purchased a codec and the a video to jpeg converter from the Microsoft Store. It confirms the purchase, but when I go to the store and click on Install/Open, it takes me back to the application to purchase it. What am I doing wrong?...
  9. This in-app purchase is no longer available in Microsoft Jigsaw.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    This in-app purchase is no longer available in Microsoft Jigsaw.: I keep getting this message: "This in-app purchase is no longer available in Microsoft Jigsaw." followed by a bunch of coding in brackets, when I try to play the game. I've done a reset, uninstall and re-install, but I still can't play the game. I tried it on another...
  10. Microsoft Jigsaw Error

Microsoft Jigsaw Error: Hello I have been getting the below error for a week. Can you advise what is causing this? Microsoft Jigsaw is currently not available in your account. Here’s the error code, in case you need it: 0x803F8001 Thank You, Julie Draves...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. microsoft jigsaw no longer available?

2. choose another item error message opening microsoft jigsaw