Windows 10: Error: this installation package could not be opened. verify that the package exists and...

Discus and support Error: this installation package could not be opened. verify that the package exists and... in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hi, While installing Java & MySQL and some other apps in windows 10, I am frequently getting this error: Error: this installation package could not be... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by SajjaKedarish, Sep 17, 2018.

1. Error: this installation package could not be opened. verify that the package exists and...

Hi, While installing Java & MySQL and some other apps in windows 10, I am frequently getting this error: Error: this installation package could not be opened. verify that the package exists and that you can access it, or contact the application vendor to verify that it is a valid windows installer package.

Kindly help me in resolving this issue?

Thanks & Regards,

Kedarish Sajja

:)

SajjaKedarish, Sep 17, 2018

2. Unable to install iTunes; Error: The installation package could not be opened. Verify that the package exists and that you can access it.

*Original Title: iTunes and Windows 10

I have tried several times, unsuccessfully to install iTunes on my new laptop that has windows 10. Once the download is finished and I click to install, I get the following message:

"The installation package could not be opened. Verify that the package exists and that you can access it, or contact the application vendor to verify that this is a valid windows installer package."

Any help would greatly be appreciated. I have tried the process several times, removing the download each time before trying again

Debbie B127, Sep 17, 2018
  3. Trying to download itunes and a few other application which are .msi I get error "This installation package could not be opened verify that the package exists and that you can access it"

Original title: Windows Installer

As i just updated and bought this laptop, i was going to download itunes and a few other application which are .msi i received a message saying

This installation package could not be opened verify that the package exists and that you can access it or contact the application vendor to verify that this is a valid windows installer package

was wonder what is wrong. Couldn't find much online, other than a few related problems which were from windows 7 etc.

SagarSubedi, Sep 17, 2018
  4. Error: this installation package could not be opened. verify that the package exists and...

Windows Installer Error: This installation package cannot be opened.

I'm certain this message is familiar:

"This installation package cannot be opened. Verify that the package exists and that you can access it, or contact the application vendor to to verify that this is a valid Windows Installer Package."

The program I'm attempting to install is VitalSource Bookshelf so I can download my textbooks and lab books for my classes. I have a Dell Inspiron 15R, 64-bit, i5 core, 1 TB that that initially had a Windows 8 OS but I have since updated to Windows 10.

The file is here:

Bookshelf Download Page – Bookshelf Support

I'm able to download the setup but when installation begins the setup closes and I receive the error message.

Here's the solutions I've attempted that have failed to install the program.

1. Uninstall and Reinstall.

2. Run as administrator

3. Stopped and restarted Windows Installer service

4. Used CMD to un-register server and re-register server

5. Ran System File checker. Nothing found.

6. Ran setup on alternate administrative account.

7. Ran compatibility versions.

8. Extracted hidden exe file from msi file.

9. Firewall Permissions

10. Network Permissions

11. Deactivated conflicting programs

12. Scanned msi files-no missing components or code

I'm open to any suggestions anyone may have to add to this list.

AJThompsonT, Sep 17, 2018
Thema:

Error: this installation package could not be opened. verify that the package exists and...

1. Error: this installation package could not be opened. verify that the package exists and... - Similar Threads - Error installation package

2. Package Installation Error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Package Installation Error: Package Installation ErrorCould not add all required packages to the project. The following packages failed to install from 'C:\Program Files x86\Microsoft Visual Studio\Shared\Entity Framework Tools NuGet Packages':EntityFramework.6.2.0: Unable to find version '6.2.0' of...
  3. how do i verify that my installation package exists

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how do i verify that my installation package exists: computer is asking for this https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-verify-that-my-installation-package/b4a39963-bb18-4908-8d6e-d6164abcc815
  4. how do i verify that my installation package exists

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how do i verify that my installation package exists: computer is asking for this https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-verify-that-my-installation-package/b4a39963-bb18-4908-8d6e-d6164abcc815
  5. how do i verify that my installation package exists

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  6. This installation package could not be opened.Verify that the package exists and that you...

This installation package could not be opened.Verify that the package exists and that you...: when i try to use the command msiexec /i this massage This installation package could not be opened.Verify that the package exists and that you can access it, or contact the application vendor to verify that this is a valid Windows Installer package. i tried this Step...
  7. This installation package could not be opened in Sandbox

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    This installation package could not be opened in Sandbox: I was really looking forward to using Windows Sandbox for testing the installers I generate as result of my build. Unfortunately, right off the bat ran into the "This installation package could not be opened …" error message. Have tried all of the options related to msi...
  8. This installation package could not be opened.Verify that the package exists and that you...

This installation package could not be opened.Verify that the package exists and that you...: Hello! I've tried downloading Elgato Game Capture but it keeps giving me " This installation package could not be opened.Verify that the package exists and that you can access it, or contact the application vendor to verify that this is a valid Windows Installer package."...
  9. "This installation package could not be opened." error message

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    "This installation package could not be opened." error message: I am trying to install TI-Nspire CX Student Software, but everytime I go to run the installer, an error message pops up that reads, "This installation package could not be opened." I contacted Microsoft support because this has happened numerous times to other software, and I...
  10. Installing Dell Drivers: installation package could not be opened

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Installing Dell Drivers: installation package could not be opened: Further to my thread regarding removing the crapware on my new Dell: https://www.tenforums.com/installatio...-crapware.html I've done a clean install, and want to install some drivers from the Dell web site. I've downloaded the files, but if I try to extract or install...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. the installation package could not be opened. verify the package exists and that you can access it

2. verify the package exist

3. cmd package install-create r t s 2348627 returns error

4. android cmd package install-create r t s 2309560 returns error,
  5. This installation package could not be opened message pops up again and again,
  6. cmd package install-create r t S 5427729 returns error,
  7. installation package could not be opened. verify the package exists and,
  8. cmd package install-create : Cant find service: package,
  9. android studio Installation failed with message cmd package install-create r t S 1879280 returns error Unknown failure,
  10. java the installation package could not be opened,
  11. the installation package could not be opened. verify the identity server 2016,
  12. the installation package could not be opened verify the package exist