Windows 10: Error to download app in Microsoft store

Discus and support Error to download app in Microsoft store in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Hi,I am trying to download apps in Microsoft store and and it keeps giving error, I've tried two different apps: Slack and Microsoft remote desktop. My... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by Andressa Simões1, May 2, 2023.

1. Error to download app in Microsoft store

Hi,I am trying to download apps in Microsoft store and and it keeps giving error, I've tried two different apps: Slack and Microsoft remote desktop. My Version: 10.0.19045 Build 19045 The message that showed:Something unexpected happened.Code: 0x80070005Thank you for the help!!!*Moved from Office insider.

:)

Andressa Simões1, May 2, 2023

2. microsoft app store

How to run apps that are downloaded from Microsoft app store on multiple PCs without downloading multiple times.

Subhash Boipai, May 2, 2023
  3. Apps not downloading from Windows Store

Hi Youseff,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community. Let me help you.

Please share the following details.

• What is the status when you try to download apps from the store?

• Do you receive any error code or error message on the screen?

• Are you using a Microsoft Account?

I suggest you to perform Windows Store reset and check if it resolves the issue.

Reset Windows store

Follow the below steps to reset Windows Store

• Press Windows +R

• Type Wsreset.exe and press
      Enter
    Check if it helps.

Keep us posted on the issue. We will be happy to assist you accordingly.

Aswin_Anand, May 2, 2023
  4. sam02 Win User

Error to download app in Microsoft store

App store and Microsoft account

Thank you for the advice

I see what you mean about the password but i think its a backward step to compromise my Microsoft password to to use the app store

sam02, May 2, 2023
Thema:

Error to download app in Microsoft store

1. Error to download app in Microsoft store - Similar Threads - Error download app

2. Microsoft store not downloading apps

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft store not downloading apps: I am trying to download apps via thee microsoft store and nothing is able to download. When I try installing the minecraft launcher, it says that "something happened on our end"...
  3. Error to download app in Microsoft store

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Error to download app in Microsoft store: Hi,I am trying to download apps in Microsoft store and and it keeps giving error, I've tried two different apps: Slack and Microsoft remote desktop. My Version: 10.0.19045 Build 19045 The message that showed:Something unexpected happened.Code: 0x80070005Thank you for the...
  4. Error to download app in Microsoft store

Error to download app in Microsoft store: Hi,I am trying to download apps in Microsoft store and and it keeps giving error, I've tried two different apps: Slack and Microsoft remote desktop. My Version: 10.0.19045 Build 19045 The message that showed:Something unexpected happened.Code: 0x80070005Thank you for the...
  5. Microsoft store not downloading apps

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft store not downloading apps: hi, ive been experiencing a problem where my Microsoft store will not install ANY apps. i have tried looking at all the troubleshooting options to no avail. i have been wondering if its because of my version of windows 10 which is "Windows 10 CoreSingleLanguage" thinking it...
  6. Microsoft store error downloading apps

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft store error downloading apps: So recently my windows 10 somehow became corrupted, and after a few hours of trying to fix it I instead just replaced it with windows 11. This put all of the old windows 10 data in a folder, windows.old, which I then sorted through and transferred any game and app files into...
  7. Microsoft store error downloading apps

Microsoft store error downloading apps: So recently my windows 10 somehow became corrupted, and after a few hours of trying to fix it I instead just replaced it with windows 11. This put all of the old windows 10 data in a folder, windows.old, which I then sorted through and transferred any game and app files into...
  8. not download app in Microsoft store

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    not download app in Microsoft store: not download app in Microsoft store and error https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/not-download-app-in-microsoft-store/7183e129-2775-444a-8523-1138005554c1
  9. downloading app from microsoft store error

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    downloading app from microsoft store error: Microsoft Store won't allow me to download any app Games Movies Apps Nothing. Error displayed says internet connection needed. I HAVE INTERNET CONNECTION!...
  10. Error Downloading App From Microsoft Store

Error Downloading App From Microsoft Store: Hi All Im trying to download an app and I get an error code saying 0x803FB005. How do I fix it besides resetting it under the application list as ive done...