Windows 10: Error trying to access to aka.ms phonelink

Discus and support Error trying to access to aka.ms phonelink in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, good afternoonI'm trying to access to www.aka.ms to generate the QR code to link my Windows with my android mobile. I've already installed the app... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Cesar Giorgio, Nov 28, 2022.

1. Error trying to access to aka.ms phonelink

Hi, good afternoonI'm trying to access to www.aka.ms to generate the QR code to link my Windows with my android mobile. I've already installed the app in the cell, but when I try to access aka, I get this error once y select my account and press "Next".Request Id: bad5ac78-cbf7-40dc-b890-da802b930100 Correlation Id: c1429376-8e73-4ccd-9575-6b04c959e1ce Timestamp: 2022-11-28T16:49:39Z Message: AADSTS50020: User account '*** Email address is removed for privacy ***' from identity provider 'live.com' does not exist in tenant 'Microsoft' and cannot access the application '405e80fc-f8e6-40e6-b6b9-e5bcc7e6813e'Red

:)

Cesar Giorgio, Nov 28, 2022

2. MS Access - #NAME? error

Lately I've been forced to work with MS Access, not quite my own preference but I have no choice here. So I've been learning myself some access, going quite well. THough for the past days I've been frustrated by the #NAME? error. I'm trying to make a textbox which gets its data from a control source, works fine. However I want the default value to be a select max query. I made the query, which works perfectly. When I add the query to the default value field it tells me #NAME? though. Any way of entering the query fails. However, if I make a combobox or listbox and add the query it works just fine. Does anyone here happen to be some MS Access guru or simply know the answer to this issue?

I already found the attached piece of text (couldn't copy it so I made a screeny, damn PDF) it didn't help at all though.

DanTheBanjoman, Nov 28, 2022
  3. TGViola Win User
    PhoneLink for iPhone

WHEN will PhoneLink work with iPhones??!!

I use the app daily with my Android, which is getting a bit long in the tooth. (It's a Galaxy Note 9.)

I would REALLY like to switch to a 14 Pro, but not without PhoneLink.

HELP!

TGViola, Nov 28, 2022
  4. NdMk2o1o Win User

Error trying to access to aka.ms phonelink

gameux.dll trying to access secure MS IP address

I have a shed lot of logs in comodo firewall that gameux.dll is trying to access IP 65.55.162.27 << looked up as an MS IP address , over port 443 (https) this is being blocked by comodo though in the firewall logs gameux.dll is trying port after port, seems to be in order aswell, basically this dll is trying to get to that secure MS IP address for some reason and is port scanning to get out.........

I can't find much info on this dll though it appears to be an MS one and the behaviour of it is worrying, why is it scanning all available ports to access that IP? if this was anyone but MS this would be considered virus/spyware behaviour. It's possibly harmless but still.

Anyone came across this?

Seems this dll corresponds to MS Games Explorer that was intro'd in Vista, doesn't explain why it is trying to send information to a secure MS IP address

NdMk2o1o, Nov 28, 2022
Thema:

Error trying to access to aka.ms phonelink

1. Error trying to access to aka.ms phonelink - Similar Threads - Error trying access

2. What is PhoneLink

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What is PhoneLink: What is PhoneLink, that was added to the startup group in Task Manager, and why isn't there an option to uninstall it??Dito for Mobile Devices.It's no wonder people use third party software to manage start ups and cleaning.James...
  3. What is PhoneLink

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    What is PhoneLink: What is PhoneLink, that was added to the startup group in Task Manager, and why isn't there an option to uninstall it??Dito for Mobile Devices.It's no wonder people use third party software to manage start ups and cleaning.James...
  4. Can't use PhoneLink because of Error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't use PhoneLink because of Error: I have a Windows 10 machine and a Samsung Galaxy Tab S7. I had previously connected to the two together with PhoneLink.However, now, when I try to set up PhoneLink on my PC, I can not get beyond the "Account does not exist" error message image attached.The account exists, I...
  5. Can't use PhoneLink because of Error

Can't use PhoneLink because of Error: I have a Windows 10 machine and a Samsung Galaxy Tab S7. I had previously connected to the two together with PhoneLink.However, now, when I try to set up PhoneLink on my PC, I can not get beyond the "Account does not exist" error message image attached.The account exists, I...
  6. Phonelink for iPhone, wrong version in MS app store?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Phonelink for iPhone, wrong version in MS app store?: The Microsoft Answer page at Use Phone Link App with an iOS device - Microsoft Community indicates the version of the phonelink app in the app store is the one that supports iPhone. When I go to the app store from my Win 11 laptop, the only version I can get still says...
  7. Phonelink for iPhone, wrong version in MS app store?

Phonelink for iPhone, wrong version in MS app store?: The Microsoft Answer page at Use Phone Link App with an iOS device - Microsoft Community indicates the version of the phonelink app in the app store is the one that supports iPhone. When I go to the app store from my Win 11 laptop, the only version I can get still says...
  8. Error trying to access to aka.ms phonelink

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Error trying to access to aka.ms phonelink: Hi, good afternoonI'm trying to access to www.aka.ms to generate the QR code to link my Windows with my android mobile. I've already installed the app in the cell, but when I try to access aka, I get this error once y select my account and press "Next".Request Id:...
  9. PhoneLink for iPhone

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PhoneLink for iPhone: WHEN will PhoneLink work with iPhones??!!I use the app daily with my Android, which is getting a bit long in the tooth. It's a Galaxy Note 9.I would REALLY like to switch to a 14 Pro, but not without PhoneLink.HELP!...
  10. PhoneLink for iPhone

PhoneLink for iPhone: WHEN will PhoneLink work with iPhones??!!I use the app daily with my Android, which is getting a bit long in the tooth. It's a Galaxy Note 9.I would REALLY like to switch to a 14 Pro, but not without PhoneLink.HELP!...