Windows 10: Error trying to install an app - We couldn't send the code. Please refresh your browser and...

Discus and support Error trying to install an app - We couldn't send the code. Please refresh your browser and... in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I continue to get this message although I've refreshed the browser and tried a different browser. Trying to install chess4All on my husband's surface.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by RebeccaAnderson1, Jan 14, 2021.

1. Error trying to install an app - We couldn't send the code. Please refresh your browser and...

I continue to get this message although I've refreshed the browser and tried a different browser. Trying to install chess4All on my husband's surface. When I first tried, it said that he owned it and it couldn't download, now I get this over and over. Please advise.

:)

RebeccaAnderson1, Jan 14, 2021
  2. Duyenhip Win User

Windows 10 will not activate Error code 0x803F7001

thanks
    I activated my Windows 10 from product key Windows 7

Duyenhip, Jan 14, 2021
  3. Ztruker Win User
    Ztruker, Jan 14, 2021
  4. yu gnomi Win User

Error trying to install an app - We couldn't send the code. Please refresh your browser and...

Following refresh, have errors updating Windows and installing apps

I did a refresh on my Windows 10 desktop the other day, to see if it would free up space on my boot drive by eliminating stuff I didn't use. That seems to have worked, but I am getting errors in Windows update:

Error trying to install an app - We couldn't send the code. Please refresh your browser and... [​IMG]

and also installing MS Store apps:

Error trying to install an app - We couldn't send the code. Please refresh your browser and... [​IMG]

I have tried re-booting, signing out/in of account, downloading and running Windows Update troubleshooter, and clearing Windows update cache with batch file that: stops BITS, stops Windows Update service, deletes cache and re-starts Windows Update service and BITS.

None of those steps fixed my problems, and I am open to suggestions as how to fix this

yu gnomi, Jan 14, 2021
Thema:

Error trying to install an app - We couldn't send the code. Please refresh your browser and...

1. Error trying to install an app - We couldn't send the code. Please refresh your browser and... - Similar Threads - Error trying install

2. We couldn't send the code. Please try again.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    We couldn't send the code. Please try again.: I can not sign into my account cause someone keeps trying to access it by spaming my email with verification codes when it's able to do so. Making me locked out of my account because it won't send me anymore codes....
  3. We couldn't send the code. Please try again.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    We couldn't send the code. Please try again.: I can not sign into my account cause someone keeps trying to access it by spaming my email with verification codes when it's able to do so. Making me locked out of my account because it won't send me anymore codes....
  4. We couldn't send the code. Please try again.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    We couldn't send the code. Please try again.: I have a problem with getting a verification code sent to my emailI did get one this morning about 15 hrs ago, i treid again about 1 hrs ago and i get this message below, how do i reslove this?...
  5. We couldn't send the code. Please try again.

We couldn't send the code. Please try again.: I have a problem with getting a verification code sent to my emailI did get one this morning about 15 hrs ago, i treid again about 1 hrs ago and i get this message below, how do i reslove this?...
  6. “we couldnt send code please try again”

“we couldnt send code please try again”: Hi so i have 2 problems but 1 main one, my pin always unavailable and i have to set it up everytime just for it to say that something went wrong and i can skip setting up the pin for now and then lets me into my laptop which i have been putting up with for the past days and...
  7. “we couldnt send code please try again”

in Windows 10 Gaming
    “we couldnt send code please try again”: Hi so i have 2 problems but 1 main one, my pin always unavailable and i have to set it up everytime just for it to say that something went wrong and i can skip setting up the pin for now and then lets me into my laptop which i have been putting up with for the past days and...
  8. Windows Giving Error "We couldn't send the code. Please refresh your browser and try again."

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Windows Giving Error "We couldn't send the code. Please refresh your browser and try again.": Hello! I hope you are having a nice day!So recently I wanted to sign in to an app and needed to use 2FA. Now, afterwards, when I clicked send a code to my phone number, it said refresh the browser and try again. When I did it with email, it worked for some reason.Can anyone...
  9. Windows Giving Error "We couldn't send the code. Please refresh your browser and try again."

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Giving Error "We couldn't send the code. Please refresh your browser and try again.": Hello! I hope you are having a nice day!So recently I wanted to sign in to an app and needed to use 2FA. Now, afterwards, when I clicked send a code to my phone number, it said refresh the browser and try again. When I did it with email, it worked for some reason.Can anyone...
  10. Windows Giving Error "We couldn't send the code. Please refresh your browser and try again."