Windows 10: Error trying to install Framework 4.8

Discus and support Error trying to install Framework 4.8 in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hello, I have Windows 10. I'm trying to update Framework 4.5 for Framework 4.8, but I got the next error: [img] I don't know so much about... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Zameskalo, Mar 14, 2020.

1. Zameskalo Win User

Error trying to install Framework 4.8

Hello,

I have Windows 10.
    I'm trying to update Framework 4.5 for Framework 4.8, but I got the next error:

Error trying to install Framework 4.8 [​IMG]

I don't know so much about systems, this is the Log File.

Error trying to install Framework 4.8 [​IMG]

Thank you.

:)

Zameskalo, Mar 14, 2020

2. .NET Framework not installing on Surface pro 4

Hi Robert,

There are several ways to work around issues with installing .NET Framework. To better assist you, we need the answers to the following questions:

• Are you also having issues installing updates on your computer?
    • What happened when you tried to download and install .NET Framework 3.5?
    • Does the issue happens on a different user account?

In the meantime, we suggest following the steps in this
    article
    to troubleshoot Windows update error 0x80070002.

We are looking forward to your response.

Jefferson Ore, Mar 14, 2020
  3. MS.NET framework 4 or 4.5 won't install

Hello,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I would appreciate, if you can provide us the following information to help us understand the issue better?

• Do you get any error message / error code on your screen?

I would suggest you to install the Microsoft .NET Framework 4 in clean boot state and check.

Placing your system in Clean Boot state helps in identifying if any third party applications or startup items are causing the issue. Check this issue in clean boot state.

Refer: How to perform a clean boot in Windows

http://support.microsoft.com/kb/929135

Note: After clean boot troubleshooting step, follow the section "How to reset the computer to start as usual after troubleshooting with clean boot" in the provided link to return your computer
    to Normal startup mode.

Once the system is in clean boot state try to download the Microsoft .NET Framework 4 and check the issue.

Refer:

Microsoft .NET Framework 4 (Web Installer)

Hope this information is helpful. Please do let us know if you need further assistance with Windows.

Ashish Sondhi, Mar 14, 2020
  4. Error trying to install Framework 4.8

unable to install microsoft .net framework 4 on my windows 10

Hello Dinesh,

There's a possibility that Microsoft .NET Framework 4 is already part of your Windows that's why you are getting the error message
    Microsoft .NET Framework 4 is already a part of this operating system. You do not need to install the .NET Framework 4
    redistributable. when installing it. To verify if it was already installed, kindly follow the steps below:

• Click on the Start menu.
    • Type Turn Windows features on or off.
    • Press Enter.
    • Check if you have Microsoft .NET Framework 4.0. If so, tick the box beside it.
    • Click on OK.

Once completed, kindly provide us with the result for further assistance.

Desiree Yau, Mar 14, 2020
Thema:

Error trying to install Framework 4.8

1. Error trying to install Framework 4.8 - Similar Threads - Error trying install

2. Error when trying to install .NET Framework 3.5

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Error when trying to install .NET Framework 3.5: A few days ago, I noticed I couldn't run some applications because of .NET Framework 3.5 not being installed on my system.I downloaded the installer from https://www.microsoft.com/en-US/download/details.aspx?id=21 but when I tried to run the installer,It said this:I tried...
  3. Error when trying to install .NET Framework 3.5

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Error when trying to install .NET Framework 3.5: A few days ago, I noticed I couldn't run some applications because of .NET Framework 3.5 not being installed on my system.I downloaded the installer from https://www.microsoft.com/en-US/download/details.aspx?id=21 but when I tried to run the installer,It said this:I tried...
  4. Error when trying to install .NET Framework 3.5

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. .NET Framework 8

in Windows 10 Gaming
    .NET Framework 8: Hi,I hope this message finds you well. I am inquiring about the possibility of using .NET 8.0 for our web apps. It may offer some advantages from a security standpoint. However, some team members may have reservations about upgrading, particularly given the ongoing security...
  6. .NET Framework 8

.NET Framework 8: Hi,I hope this message finds you well. I am inquiring about the possibility of using .NET 8.0 for our web apps. It may offer some advantages from a security standpoint. However, some team members may have reservations about upgrading, particularly given the ongoing security...
  7. trying to install .net framework 4 but got error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    trying to install .net framework 4 but got error: i was installing .net framework 4.i got errorw https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/trying-to-install-net-framework-4-but-got-error/b50fa5e2-b4de-4198-bd1a-55d108638b4b
  8. trying to install .net framework 4 but got error

trying to install .net framework 4 but got error: i was installing .net framework 4.i got errorw https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/trying-to-install-net-framework-4-but-got-error/b50fa5e2-b4de-4198-bd1a-55d108638b4b
  9. Error trying to install Framework 4.8

in Windows 10 Support
    Error trying to install Framework 4.8: Hello, I have Windows 10. I'm trying to update Framework 4.5 for Framework 4.8, but I got the next error: [img] I don't know so much about systems, this is the Log File. [img] Thank you. 152208
  10. .Net framework 4 installation error 0x000013EC

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    .Net framework 4 installation error 0x000013EC: -Win 10 pro -This happened after win 10 version 1803 update. -Later upgraded to 1809(updated after 1803), no change -No restore point exists. -No more windows updates available. -The system says DotNET is installed when trying to install any available (tried them...