Windows 10: Error uninstalling Synaptics drivers

Discus and support Error uninstalling Synaptics drivers in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hello, I am getting an error message when I am trying to uninstall Synaptics touchpad drivers from Programs & Features. Can anyone tell me what's going... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by IkaiKaimi, Oct 25, 2019.

1. IkaiKaimi Win User

Error uninstalling Synaptics drivers

Hello, I am getting an error message when I am trying to uninstall Synaptics touchpad drivers from Programs & Features. Can anyone tell me what's going on?

---------------------------
    RunDLL
    There was a problem starting X:\Program Files\Synaptics\SynTP\SynISDLL.dll

The specified module could not be found.

OK

:)

IkaiKaimi, Oct 25, 2019

2. Synaptics driver update for Synaptics SMBus ClickPad - Error 0x800f0248

Hi,

This issue may occur due to the outdated Synaptic Touchpad
    drivers. Try the below steps and check if it helps.

I would suggest you to download and install the latest Synaptic Touchpad drivers from the device manufacturer’s website and uninstall the Synaptic touchpad drivers and re-install the same again.

Note: Make sure you download and save the Touch Pad driver and installed it before uninstalling the same.

To uninstall Synaptic touchpad drivers, follow these steps:

• Press Windows key + X and click on
      Device Manager

• Locate Mice and other pointing devices and expand the same.

• Right-click the Synaptic driver and select
      Uninstall. (Note: keep the latest installed Synaptic driver)

• Restart the computer, if prompted.

Let us know if you need further assistance, we will be glad to help you.

Rishad K T, Oct 25, 2019
  3. synaptics Pointing Device Driver

Try Uninstalling your device first, restart and then Install again.

Step 1:

• Open device manager by right clicking This PC and select Manage. On the left pane, click the same.
    • Under Mouse and pointing devices, right click the synaptics driver and click Uninstall.
    Step 2:

Restart when prompted. Remember, Restart!

Step 3:

Install the synaptics driver again using the setup utility provided by the manufacturer

Sumit Dhiman2, Oct 25, 2019
  4. Error uninstalling Synaptics drivers

Windows 10 - Windows Update - Rec this error: Synaptics driver update for Synaptics PS/2 Port TouchPad - Error 0x80070005

There is no Synaptic driver under Mice and other pointing devices to uninstall. What now?

DoloresPart, Oct 25, 2019
Thema:

Error uninstalling Synaptics drivers

1. Error uninstalling Synaptics drivers - Similar Threads - Error uninstalling Synaptics

2. Accidently uninstalled the Synaptics Touchpad driver and not able to reinstall

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Accidently uninstalled the Synaptics Touchpad driver and not able to reinstall: Hi! I've HP Laptop and I accidentally uninstalled my synaptics touchpad and now my touchpad is not working, I've to use an external mouse. I can't seem to find the right solution to get it back. I also tried downloading the drivers from the official site, but everytime it...
  3. Accidently uninstalled the Synaptics Touchpad driver and not able to reinstall

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Accidently uninstalled the Synaptics Touchpad driver and not able to reinstall: Hi! I've HP Laptop and I accidentally uninstalled my synaptics touchpad and now my touchpad is not working, I've to use an external mouse. I can't seem to find the right solution to get it back. I also tried downloading the drivers from the official site, but everytime it...
  4. Synaptics driver error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Synaptics driver error: Whenever, I click on the Windows 11 Mouse Icon in Control Panel, a popup box will appear stating -"Unable to connect to the Syaptics Pointing Device Driver" and when I check the "Mice and other pointing device" in Device Manager, there is no listing for the "Synaptics SMbus...
  5. Synaptics driver error

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Synaptics driver error: Whenever, I click on the Windows 11 Mouse Icon in Control Panel, a popup box will appear stating -"Unable to connect to the Syaptics Pointing Device Driver" and when I check the "Mice and other pointing device" in Device Manager, there is no listing for the "Synaptics SMbus...
  6. Uninstalled Synaptics TouchPad

Uninstalled Synaptics TouchPad: I uninstalled Synaptics PS/2 Touchpad Driver by mistake and am unable to install it back again. I am using HP Pavillion x360 and am on Windows 10 64 Bit20H2 I also went to HO support website to download it again but it only has the 1909 Version and I am on 20H2 so it...
  7. Synaptics Bus driver error

Synaptics Bus driver error: Hi all,..newly aquired Dell Lattitude 7380,Windows 10,,..8gb,..used,but basically new 25 hrs poweron time,.. Updating drivers i noticed Synaptics SM Bus driver with yellow warning....properties says - a driver service for this device is disabled an alternative driver may be...
  8. Synaptics Bud driver error

in Windows 10 Support
    Synaptics Bud driver error: Hi all,..newly aquired Dell Lattitude 7380,Windows 10,,..8gb,..used,but basically new 25 hrs poweron time,.. Updating drivers i noticed Synaptics SM Bus driver with yellow warning....properties says - a driver service for this device is disabled an alternative driver may be...
  9. Synaptics SMBus driver error

Synaptics SMBus driver error: In Device Manager there is an error (exclamation mark) for Synaptics SMBus driver, it says This device cannot find enough free resources that it can use. (Code 12)If you want to use this device, you will need to disable one of the other devices on this system. I have tried...
  10. Uninstalled Synaptics Touchpad

Uninstalled Synaptics Touchpad: Hi! I accidentally uninstalled my synaptics touchpad and now my touchpad is delayed with the pointer ( if you know what is mean ). I can't seem to find the right solution to get it back. I tried searching the device manager but wouldn't work. Can anybody help me?...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. specified module coukd not be found synaltics driver

2. uninstall synaptics pointing device driver the specified module could not be found

3. synaptics wbdi code 10