Windows 10: Error uninstalling "Windows Driver Package - SAMSUNG dg_ssudbus USB"

Discus and support Error uninstalling "Windows Driver Package - SAMSUNG dg_ssudbus USB" in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Going through the programs installed to uninstall ones not being used or the ones giving me problems to then reinstall to the latest versions but when... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Blondii-x, Aug 15, 2021.

1. Blondii-x Win User

Error uninstalling "Windows Driver Package - SAMSUNG dg_ssudbus USB"

Going through the programs installed to uninstall ones not being used or the ones giving me problems to then reinstall to the latest versions but when I tried uninstalling this one, a Device Driver Installation Wizard window popped up:

:)

Blondii-x, Aug 15, 2021

2. How do you uninstall chipset drivers?

I'm installing a new mobo so I need to uninstall the intel 865g drivers to make way for the P35 drivers.

Can't find any uninstall options in add/remove programs and intel chipset inst listed in driver cleaner.

Any suggestions? *Confused Error uninstalling "Windows Driver Package - SAMSUNG dg_ssudbus USB" :confused:

oli_ramsay, Aug 15, 2021
  3. USB composite device "driver error"

Can you send us a screenshot of the error message? We suggest uninstalling and re-installing USB drivers and check if the issue persists. To do that, please follow these steps:

• Right-click on the Start button and select Device Manager.
    • Expand Universal Serial Bus controllers.
    • Right-click on the first USB controller under Universal Serial Bus controllers, and then click on
      Uninstall to remove it.
    • Repeat these steps for the entire USB controller under Universal Serial Bus controllers.
    • Restart the computer. Windows will automatically scan for hardware changes and reinstall all the USB controllers that you uninstalled.

Regards.

Aileen Alf, Aug 15, 2021
  4. Error uninstalling "Windows Driver Package - SAMSUNG dg_ssudbus USB"

USB 3.0 pqi pen drive working normally in Windows 7 on USB 2.0 and 3.0 port. But doesn't work on USB 3.0 port in windows 10 or 8.1

Hi,

Thank you for the reply.

• Were you able to install the USB 3.0 drivers for your motherboard/chipset from the manufacturer’s website?

Suggest you to completely uninstall the USB driver and reinstall it to check if this helps.

Follow these steps.

• Press “Windows key + X” and click on “Device Manager”.

• In the list of devices, you should see the USB device.

• Right click on the USB device and then select "Uninstall".

• In the uninstall dialog, make sure you select the option to delete the driver package from the system. This causes the driver package installed earlier to be deleted.

In the Action menu of Device manager, select “Scan for Hardware changes”
    option. This will force the computer to recognize any hardware changes. Once the driver is installed, close all windows and restart the computer.

Reply with the status of the issue and we will be glad to offer our assistance.

Srimadhwa B, Aug 15, 2021
Thema:

Error uninstalling "Windows Driver Package - SAMSUNG dg_ssudbus USB"

1. Error uninstalling "Windows Driver Package - SAMSUNG dg_ssudbus USB" - Similar Threads - Error uninstalling Driver

2. Uninstalling driver package

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Uninstalling driver package: To get audio from some of my devices over USB devices are connected to the pc with USB cables I have to install a Windows driverpackage of Slicon Laborities. The package filename is CP210x_Windows_Drivers.zip. Due to several error messages from the devices like "Can not open...
  3. Uninstalling driver package

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Uninstalling driver package: To get audio from some of my devices over USB devices are connected to the pc with USB cables I have to install a Windows driverpackage of Slicon Laborities. The package filename is CP210x_Windows_Drivers.zip. Due to several error messages from the devices like "Can not open...
  4. Uninstall Windows Driver Package from Samsung Electronics

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Uninstall Windows Driver Package from Samsung Electronics: I have these 3 windows driver packgaes from Samsung Electronics which I am not able to uninstall or are already uninstalled but still showing in control panel The following is what pops up when I try to uninstall them.Please advise how to resolve this....
  5. Uninstall Windows Driver Package from Samsung Electronics

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Uninstall Windows Driver Package from Samsung Electronics: I have these 3 windows driver packgaes from Samsung Electronics which I am not able to uninstall or are already uninstalled but still showing in control panel The following is what pops up when I try to uninstall them.Please advise how to resolve this....
  6. Uninstall Windows Driver Package from Samsung Electronics

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  7. Cannot Uninstall "Windows Driver Package - Graphics Tablet"

Cannot Uninstall "Windows Driver Package - Graphics Tablet": I just bought a graphics tablet and need to get rid of all the other drivers before I can install my tablet's drivers but this one I can't seem to uninstall. It comes up in control panel to be uninstalled but I get an error when I try to uninstall. This is a screenshot of...
  8. samsung usb driver

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    samsung usb driver: Hello there, I want to install SAMSUNG usb driver in my windows laptop but couldnot install. installation blocke and shows this dilogbox. how do I unblock the publisher to install the latest Samsung driver in my laptop.[ATTACH]...
  9. Samsung USB Driver for Mobile Phones & Kies

Samsung USB Driver for Mobile Phones & Kies: Since I recently did a fresh install of Win10 TP 64-bit, I also had to reinstall all the apps and drivers I previously had in place from the earlier "upgrade" I did. And, part of that was adding Samsung Kies to be able to connect my Samsung Galaxy S5 to the PC. In the...
  10. Samsung Driver error

Samsung Driver error: Hi guys and gals. I have had a problem for a while now with my Samsung S4 GT-I9500. The phone is rooted with CWM and has Philz Touch Recovery. It also has a custom ROM (Resurrection Remix) Currently running Android 5.1.1 It can't be the phone because when i plug it into...