Windows 10: Error Upon Start up windows cannot find c\program...

Discus and support Error Upon Start up windows cannot find c\program... in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; First issue, sound not working. Done lots of troubleshooting, driver updates, uninstall/reinstall, etc. Then finally found what appeared to be the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Lisa SF33, Jan 19, 2022.

1. Lisa SF33 Win User

Error Upon Start up windows cannot find c\program...

First issue, sound not working. Done lots of troubleshooting, driver updates, uninstall/reinstall, etc. Then finally found what appeared to be the correct driver. However, also performed a Cumulative Update for windows 10, and after restarting received the following error code. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

:)

Lisa SF33, Jan 19, 2022

2. Why did the startup window get cleared?

I didn't missed any step, the list was gone and gone , even after using lot of programs the programs were not listed in that list.

smartali89, Jan 19, 2022
  3. C++ redist error

Hi KahoshiDarkwind,

A runtime error is a software or hardware problem that prevents a program from working correctly. To resolve this issue, we suggest installing the latest Windows updates that may include updates to Microsoft Visual C ++. Additionally,
    we also suggest running the System File Checker (SFC) and
    Deployment Image Servicing and Management
    (DISM) command-line utility to repair possible system file corruption. Here are the steps:

• Open the Start menu, type 'cmd', right-click on Command Prompt and select
    • Enter the following command-line (press enter after each command-line):
    DISM /Online /Cleanup-Image /CheckHealth

DISM /Online /Cleanup-Image /ScanHealth

DISM /Online /Cleanup-Image /RestoreHealth

sfc /scannow

Let us know how it goes.

Adrianne Buc, Jan 19, 2022
Thema:

Error Upon Start up windows cannot find c\program...

1. Error Upon Start up windows cannot find c\program... - Similar Threads - Error Upon Start

2. Windows cannot find MicrosoftSercurityApp error message on start up; Is this a virus?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows cannot find MicrosoftSercurityApp error message on start up; Is this a virus?: I can't add the screenshot image directly but this is the error message I'm getting. I've been running a couple virus scans and other 3rd party malware/cleanup software like Spybot and CCleaner, but nothing is coming up.What should I do?...
  3. Windows cannot find MicrosoftSercurityApp error message on start up; Is this a virus?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows cannot find MicrosoftSercurityApp error message on start up; Is this a virus?: I can't add the screenshot image directly but this is the error message I'm getting. I've been running a couple virus scans and other 3rd party malware/cleanup software like Spybot and CCleaner, but nothing is coming up.What should I do?...
  4. Windows cannot find MicrosoftSercurityApp error message on start up; Is this a virus?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Error Upon Start up windows cannot find c\program...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Error Upon Start up windows cannot find c\program...: First issue, sound not working. Done lots of troubleshooting, driver updates, uninstall/reinstall, etc. Then finally found what appeared to be the correct driver. However, also performed a Cumulative Update for windows 10, and after restarting received the following error...
  6. Error Upon Start up windows cannot find c\program...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Error Upon Start up windows cannot find c\program...: First issue, sound not working. Done lots of troubleshooting, driver updates, uninstall/reinstall, etc. Then finally found what appeared to be the correct driver. However, also performed a Cumulative Update for windows 10, and after restarting received the following error...
  7. i get an error message upon start up Windows cannot find...

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    i get an error message upon start up Windows cannot find...: need some guidance on how to fix this. Thanks Also get error 'C:\Program\WindowsApps\DB6EA5DB.Power2GoforDell_11.0.3920.0_x86_m...CLMSvc_P2G11.exe'...
  8. Pop up window after start up: ERROR WINDOWS CANNOT FIND PROGRAM

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Pop up window after start up: ERROR WINDOWS CANNOT FIND PROGRAM: After using the System restore to resolve a Malware problem, everything was good except that this window keeps popping up every time I start up. Need help, it is annoying and for sure there is something wrong that can be fixed. Appreciate replies. HELP [WINDOWS 10][ATTACH]...
  9. Photos upon start-up

in Windows 10 Customization
    Photos upon start-up: When I start my computer I get these great pictures displayed on my monitor. I want to know where they were taken, what they are so I can go learn more about the place. Is there some way to find that out?...
  10. Getting an Error Message upon start up

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Getting an Error Message upon start up: When I start up the computer I get this message. I don't know how it started. How do you fix it or get rid of it? error message C:/ProgramFiles/WindowsApps/Mircrosoft.VCLibs.140.00.UWPDesktop_14.0.27629.0_x64_8wekyb3d8bbwe/VCRUNTIME140.dll...