Windows 10: ERROR - URL may be mispelled - page you requested cannot be found

Discus and support ERROR - URL may be mispelled - page you requested cannot be found in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hi, I originally posted this call for help on "Google Chrome Forum" however a) I never received a response and b) more importantly I now believe it is... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Kiwozi, Jan 29, 2021.

1. Kiwozi Win User

ERROR - URL may be mispelled - page you requested cannot be found

Hi, I originally posted this call for help on "Google Chrome Forum" however a) I never received a response and b) more importantly I now believe it is not a "Chrome" issue anyway.

I am getting a pop-up type notification appearing down near the righthand corner of the taskbar. The notification reads - We are sorry the page you requested cannot be found. The URL may be mispelled or the page you're looking for is no longer available. The notification also features this small image (actual size) -
    ERROR - URL may be mispelled - page you requested cannot be found [​IMG]

The problem is I am not searching for any URL, and the notification gives no clue what URL it is searching for? I am unable to do anything with this notification except move it around the screen or close it (e.g. nothing is clickable).
    It seems to appear at random once a day and when I select "close" it disappears. I am unable to determine what is triggering this - often no applications are running at the time and after simply clicking "close" on it it simply dissappears with no detrimental results.
    Windows updates are all up to speed, Chrome Cookies etc all deleted, antivirus all up to date etc.
    Any clues appreciated.
    Thank you.

:)

Kiwozi, Jan 29, 2021
  2. temp02 Win User

Reviews page error

This happens only if you do not let the " auto suggestion search box" appear and hit enter right after finishing typing.

It seems that it is the result of an XML HTTP Request that has/returns status 0, because the page is "reloaded" before the request was able to be processed by the server.

temp02, Jan 29, 2021
  3. mbmeadows Win User
    Constant script errors and slow loading pages in 10 internet explorer 11

I have done the steps listed above. They have not helped and I am still getting constant script errors, along with slow loading pages. Are there any other suggestions?

mbmeadows, Jan 29, 2021
  4. EdTittel Win User

a request for device descriptor request failed

Maybe it's time to step back from the current efforts, and start over. I suggest you read over this excellent tutorial and try all of its steps: [Solved] Unknown USB Device (Device Descriptor Request Failed) for Windows 10 - Driver Easy. The one that may provide you with some easy relief is the one where you uninstall the device whose descriptor is failing, reboot, and see what happens when device enumeration recurs during boot-up. If you're lucky, it will fix itself.
    HTH,
    --Ed--

EdTittel, Jan 29, 2021
Thema:

1. ERROR - URL may be mispelled - page you requested cannot be found - Similar Threads - ERROR URL may

2. Microsoft Windows order showing "We are sorry, the page you requested cannot be found"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Windows order showing "We are sorry, the page you requested cannot be found": Hi. I bought a copy of Microsoft Windows Home a year ago in the Microsoft Store and today I wanted to see the order in my Microsoft account's order history. When I go to the order history page https://account.microsoft.com/billing/orders, I can see the order there but...
  3. Microsoft Windows order showing "We are sorry, the page you requested cannot be found"

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Windows order showing "We are sorry, the page you requested cannot be found": Hi. I bought a copy of Microsoft Windows Home a year ago in the Microsoft Store and today I wanted to see the order in my Microsoft account's order history. When I go to the order history page https://account.microsoft.com/billing/orders, I can see the order there but...
  4. \\URL is not accessible. You may not have permission to use the network resource. Cannot...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    \\URL is not accessible. You may not have permission to use the network resource. Cannot...: This issue is on a Dell XPS 13 9380 running Windows 11 Pro Version 22H2. After some issues I decided I needed to reset this PC. After doing so, this laptop can no longer access my Synology NAS DS220+ by SMB. It can access by using either the Edge or the Chrome browser. I have...
  5. \\URL is not accessible. You may not have permission to use the network resource. Cannot...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    \\URL is not accessible. You may not have permission to use the network resource. Cannot...: This issue is on a Dell XPS 13 9380 running Windows 11 Pro Version 22H2. After some issues I decided I needed to reset this PC. After doing so, this laptop can no longer access my Synology NAS DS220+ by SMB. It can access by using either the Edge or the Chrome browser. I have...
  6. ERROR - URL may be mispelled - page you requested cannot be found

in Browsers and Email
    ERROR - URL may be mispelled - page you requested cannot be found: Hi, I originally posted this call for help on "Google Chrome Forum" however a) I never received a response and b) more importantly I now believe it is not a "Chrome" issue anyway. I am getting a pop-up type notification appearing down near the righthand corner of the...
  7. I cannot get my windows 10 activation the page you requested cannot be found.

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    I cannot get my windows 10 activation the page you requested cannot be found.: Dear Gurus I ordered my windows10 upgrade , it send me an email.. when I click on the link.. --> it says --> the page you requested cannot be found. It takes to this address --> mucp.api.account.microsoft.com ......... page not found errror I already paid the amound...
  8. Help needed!!! "We are sorry, the page you requested cannot be found"

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Help needed!!! "We are sorry, the page you requested cannot be found": Windows 10 Home I just have bought Windows 10 Home. The transaction was smooth, but Microsoft does not allow me to download Windows 10 and its key. When I click on the product I purchased to download it, the system says: We are sorry, the page you requested cannot be...
  9. The requested URL /collections/ was not found on this server.

in Windows 10 Customization
    The requested URL /collections/ was not found on this server.: The requested URL /collections/ was not found on this server. The requested URL /collections/ was not found on this server. Apache/2.2.34 Server at cherbourgmemory.org Port 80...
  10. URL Access. The requested URL was rejected

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    URL Access. The requested URL was rejected: While trying to access MY Account on the Facebook home page I get the following message The requested URL was rejected. Please consult with your administrator. Your support ID is: 12399196352592755151 When using the Edge browser. It works fine on inprivate Window (Edge) and...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. My facebook profile is displaying the page you requested cannot be found