Windows 10: Error using bitelocker win 10

Discus and support Error using bitelocker win 10 in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Dear Error while performing encryption of an external hard drive with bitelocker.Then the hard drive information became inaccessible. Complete... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Mehdi Aghighi, Apr 3, 2020.

1. Error using bitelocker win 10

Dear

Error while performing encryption of an external hard drive with bitelocker.Then the hard drive information became inaccessible.
    Complete encryption is not complete and the drive opens without a password.

Is there a solution to this?
    Thanks

:)

Mehdi Aghighi, Apr 3, 2020
  2. n2bn2b Win User

Error Message when updating from Win-7 to Won-10

Bree
    I followed your suggestions (2nd Aug 19) for installing Win-10. Made the bootable flash drive successfully through the media creation tool. But when I attempted to upgrade and activate to Win-10 (64 bit) from within Win-7 (Pro-32 bit), I got the following error message:

Error # OxC1900101-Ox20017. " The installation failed in the SAFE_OS phase with an error during BOOT operation"

I read the diagnostics under this error number and carried out the proposed fixes, i.e. update Win-7, uninstall Malwarebyte antivirus, disconnect all external hardware, e.g. printer, scanner, external hard drives. I then tried to repeat the steps to do the upgrade through the Win-10 bootable flash drive as before. Got the same error message.
    Appreciate any further comments and suggestions as to (a) what does a failure in the SAFE_OS during boot operation mean, (b) what can I do to solve it. Is this anything to do with the hardware in my computer? I listed these in my first posting above.
    Thanks for any help

n2bn2b, Apr 3, 2020
  3. NGeo Win User
    The Ultimate Realtek HD Audio Driver Mod for Windows 10

Hey Dj Urko, I am trying to install the realtek driver and I get the error 0x0001. I have disabled secure boot and Driver signature. I have the latest win 10 build. What am I doing wrong? Can u post the complete list of steps that I have to take? I have an asus z170 with alc1150.
    Thanks in advance

NGeo, Apr 3, 2020
  4. Error using bitelocker win 10

Stop Win 10 install

Hi Bryon,

Thank you for using Windows 10.

• Let us know are you referring to Update list when you say "Win 10 mailing list"?
    Meanwhile, I suggest you to Run the Deployment Image Servicing and Management (DISM) tool which fixes the Windows corruption error if there are any. Follow the steps:

• Press Windows+X.

• Click on Command Prompt (Admin).

• Type the command DISM.exe /Online /Cleanup-image /Restorehealth
      and hit Enter.
    Hope it helps. Let us know if you need further assistance and we'll be glad to assist you further.

Navneet Anand, Apr 3, 2020
Thema:

Error using bitelocker win 10

1. Error using bitelocker win 10 - Similar Threads - Error using bitelocker

2. Using search in Win 10

in Windows 10 Customization
    Using search in Win 10: Search on task bar only allows a couple of typed letters and then closes, other search boxes in different programs do not allow me to type in anything. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/using-search-in-win-10/ed270751-6815-4c31-b48d-ddbb53ba48ac
  3. error code on win 10 and cant use my pin

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    error code on win 10 and cant use my pin: Hi So this problem has resurfaced yet again i come to turn the pc on and Im greeted with an error code Ox800139f saying my pin is no longer available i cant make any changes to my pc as this pin is an authorisation from my admin account i have 2 accounts on the pc an admin...
  4. win 10 error

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    win 10 error: After update win 10 yesterday i have some error what should i do . - threat service has stopped restart it now windows 10 after march update - when i click CTRL+P in any office or Jpg file this error appear . [ATTACH]...
  5. Using VMWare on Win 10.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Using VMWare on Win 10.: This does come down to Win 10 Home version and Virtualization. I've been toVMWare Help and tried all the advice - nothing. I had to Reinstall Windows on my 3 months old office pc through no fault of mine [vide my problems earlier this month duringDownload]. Anyway, VMWare...
  6. USING CLIPBOARD IN WIN 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    USING CLIPBOARD IN WIN 10: I am using 2 Desktop HP PC's with Win 10. I have set up the pertinent "Clipboard" settings in both PC's. Using the Logo Key>V keystrokes, I can view what has been copied to the Clipboard on both screens. I believe the process to be set up correctly and functioning as...
  7. Using Win 10.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Using Win 10.: How do I see the thumb drives? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/using-win-10/08b4fb7d-2c76-44a4-9f31-925ab24bd450"
  8. Use a Win 7 Theme in Win 10?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Use a Win 7 Theme in Win 10?: When I upgraded from Win 7 to Win 10, my Australian Backgrounds theme came along with me. While fiddling, I selected the current jpg as the background, and now I can't get my Aussie theme back. I have the folder containing all the jpgs and sound settings for the theme. Is...
  9. VPN to use with Win 10

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    VPN to use with Win 10: I'm wondering what VPN is good to use with Win 10. I've looked at some but have seen some problems with them, not quite sure if it's Win 10 that is involved but could be. I'm just trying to get the best one with little or no problems. 81693
  10. Win 10 errors

in Windows 10 Support
    Win 10 errors: I have started this so as any errors may be noted. I have had a freeze on the start screen and a memory error window pop up. I have since changed back to the start menu and it has not happened since. Touch wood it stays that way. 2179