Windows 10: Error: we are sorry, but we are unable to validate your access to benefits Transaction Id:...

Discus and support Error: we are sorry, but we are unable to validate your access to benefits Transaction Id:... in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Hi, Navigating in the https://portal.azure.com/ with my university credentials and pressing on the view product key button for one of the... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by UserN123, Apr 20, 2020.

1. UserN123 Win User

Error: we are sorry, but we are unable to validate your access to benefits Transaction Id:...

Hi,

Navigating in the https://portal.azure.com/

with my university credentials and pressing on the view product key button for one of the available softwares I got this error. This happened after that I pressed many times this button many times successively. in the beginning it was showing me the keys without any problem but than it popped up this error.

The error message is :

we are sorry, but we are unable to validate your access to benefits Transaction Id: xxx, Message Code: 715 - 123170. Please contact support.

Thank you,

:)

UserN123, Apr 20, 2020

2. Blocked access from Microsoft Azure

After downloading the windows 10. I got the following error from Microsoft Azure:

We are sorry, but we are unable to validate your access to benefits (Transaction Id: f50a72d3-0413-44d9-a016-c05c57240577, Message Code: 715-123170). Please contact support.

How can I resolve this problem?

Thanks in advance,

Francisco

Francisco Baptista Veloso do Carmo, Apr 20, 2020
  3. xttr_2003 Win User
    unable to validate license-15

Hello,

I started using Nokia maps and i received the following error when trying to buy navigation maps:

unable to validate license-15

This was shown after the list of maps where retrieved, after the Update yes/no screen. Also in some cases after this step the application closes completely.

Did someone have this problems ?

I'm using a Nokia E50.

xttr_2003, Apr 20, 2020
  4. Its Nick Win User

Error: we are sorry, but we are unable to validate your access to benefits Transaction Id:...

Transaction ID problem

I'm having this issue " Error
    We encountered a problem with your request. Please visit Microsoft Support Contact Us page for assistance. Refer to Message Code
    715-123130 and Transaction ID 6a7c6489-4731-4439-866d-d7c4636707e8."

Its Nick, Apr 20, 2020
Thema:

1. Error: we are sorry, but we are unable to validate your access to benefits Transaction Id:... - Similar Threads - Error are sorry

2. "Sorry ! We do not support this operation system!!"

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    "Sorry ! We do not support this operation system!!": I recently got a Wi-Fi Adapter and when I try installing the driver it says “Sorry! We do not support this operation system!!” I tried updating to win 11 but didn’t worked. I also tried updating my drivers but it costs money....
  3. "Sorry, we were unable to deliver your message to the following address. <*** Email...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    "Sorry, we were unable to deliver your message to the following address. <*** Email...: Sorry, we were unable to deliver your message to the following address. <*** Email address is removed for privacy ***>: BOBKELLEY12 is not in any of my contacts or databases or anywhere on my computer. I receive this message each time I send out an email to 125 members....
  4. "Sorry, we were unable to deliver your message to the following address. <*** Email...

"Sorry, we were unable to deliver your message to the following address. <*** Email...: Sorry, we were unable to deliver your message to the following address. <*** Email address is removed for privacy ***>: BOBKELLEY12 is not in any of my contacts or databases or anywhere on my computer. I receive this message each time I send out an email to 125 members....
  5. unexpected error sorry we ran into a problem windows defender

in Windows 10 Gaming
    unexpected error sorry we ran into a problem windows defender: Please help I had a problem with my computer I noticed that when I'm on the desktop trying to right-click I get stuck there on loading so I solved it by running to delete a folder from Shellex in registry editor every time. so went to windows defender thinking that I have a...
  6. unexpected error sorry we ran into a problem windows defender

unexpected error sorry we ran into a problem windows defender: Please help I had a problem with my computer I noticed that when I'm on the desktop trying to right-click I get stuck there on loading so I solved it by running to delete a folder from Shellex in registry editor every time. so went to windows defender thinking that I have a...
  7. unexpected error sorry we ran into a problem windows defender

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  8. unexpected error sorry we ran into a problem windows defender

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    unexpected error sorry we ran into a problem windows defender: I tried Registry Settings But it is not showing me those two tabs "Disableantispyware" And "Disableantivirus" I also tried to restart security center by doing This Press Windows key + R > launch Run. Type services.msc > hit Enter But i am unable to click on restart its...
  9. Help with Mail App + Gmail - 'We are sorry, but we were unable to do that' Error code:...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Help with Mail App + Gmail - 'We are sorry, but we were unable to do that' Error code:...: Hello everyone, I am trying to set up my Gmail account in the Windows 10 Mail app. Had no issues setting up my outlook.com account. I put username and password (no issues at all) and give access to app for calendar, contacts, etc and then press ok. Then when it seems Mail...
  10. We are validating Windows 10 on your PC

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    We are validating Windows 10 on your PC: The GetWindows Icon shows that it is validating Windows 10 on this PC. Thank you for reserving your free upgrade. I went to view confirmation and canceled the reservation. Even though the UAC screen darkens and I have to allow it to make changes it doesn't change. Even after...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. we are sorry but we are unable to validate your access to benefi