Windows 10: Error when activate window 10 pro "can't connect to your organization" pls help

Discus and support Error when activate window 10 pro "can't connect to your organization" pls help in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; [ATTACH] I already enter my window 10 license key but then it come out with this error..try troubleshoot, but it says that i cant connect to you... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by EzRenz, Jul 3, 2019.

1. EzRenz Win User

Error when activate window 10 pro "can't connect to your organization" pls help

Error when activate window 10 pro "can't connect to your organization" pls help b5b7ac9e-1386-405c-bbc1-49e06265feac?upload=true.png

I already enter my window 10 license key but then it come out with this error..try troubleshoot, but it says that i cant connect to you organization..

:)

EzRenz, Jul 3, 2019

2. Windows 10 Activation Error: 0xC004F034

Hi Greg,

This error code is usually caused by a problem with the product key. For better assistance, we would like to clarify how you got the Windows 10 Pro? Is it supplied by a company?

As an initial troubleshooting step, we suggest that you run the Activation troubleshooter and try activating Windows 10 Pro again. To run the Activation troubleshooter, follow these steps:

• Click the Start button and select the Settings
      icon.
    • Choose Update & Security from the list.
    • Select Activation in the left pane of the window.
    • Click Troubleshoot.

If your Windows 10 Pro is supplied by a company, we recommend that you get in touch with your organization's support for assistance with the activation.

We'll be waiting to your reply.

Gerard Qui, Jul 3, 2019
  3. windows 10 wants to activate activated system.

Hello Aleksey,

The Windows activation error 0x8007232B occurs due to the following reasons:

• You might see this error if you entered a product key for the Enterprise edition of Windows to activate
      Windows 10 Home or
      Windows 10
      Pro. Try entering a product key that matches the edition of Windows on your device.
    • Or, you might see this error if you're trying to activate your work PC but aren't connected to your workplace's network. If you're connected to your work network and still see this error, you might need to change the network settings. Contact
      your organization's support person for more info.

We recommend performing the suggested steps in this article
    to troubleshoot Windows activation errors. Also, please confirm if you're able to contact our Answer Desk that was suggested by
    Andre Da Costa.

Hope to hear from you soon.

Regards.

Melchizedek Qui, Jul 3, 2019
  4. Duyenhip Win User

Windows 10 will not activate Error code 0x803F7001

thanks
    I activated my Windows 10 from product key Windows 7

Duyenhip, Jul 3, 2019
Thema:

1. Error when activate window 10 pro "can't connect to your organization" pls help - Similar Threads - Error activate window

2. Windows can't activate because it can't connect to the organizations server.

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows can't activate because it can't connect to the organizations server.: My computer was working fine until I upgraded to Windows 10, it said it couldn't be activated because of connecting to my organization's server. Any help?...
  3. windows 10 pro some settings managed by your organization

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    windows 10 pro some settings managed by your organization: i been tweak some setting with group policy and i resetore all agine but dint help search on google lot of time but nothing work i before have that problem with delivery optimizaton but fix it now is just this problem idk what to do i have last version here is image of...
  4. "windows is activated using your organization's activation service"

"windows is activated using your organization's activation service": So... I'm having an issue here I hope you guys will be able to help me with. Here's the story: Windows 10 was pre-installed when I bought this laptop. Recently I started getting a pop-up saying that my windows license will expire soon and that I should go into settings....
  5. lost my windows 10 pro activation key pls help

lost my windows 10 pro activation key pls help: please my window 10 pro is requesting activation please how do i get it back please help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/lost-my-windows-10-pro-activation-key-pls-help/43226f22-c990-46a6-a27a-9f06895da648"
  6. Pls Help, My windows 10 Pro will soon expire

Pls Help, My windows 10 Pro will soon expire: Hello guys, I bought my HP Laptop around August 2018 but just yesterday I noticed that this strange message " your window licence will soon expire" keeps popping up. However, my Windows 10 is activated and my product key is genuine but just don't know why i am getting such....
  7. Can't activate Windows as we can't connect to your organization's activation server

Can't activate Windows as we can't connect to your organization's activation server: Split from this thread. I tried all the fixes and they aren't working. My pc is less than one year old and was custom built by my pc repair shop. it was Not an upgrade, etc... but a NEW, FRESH Install of Windows 10 Pro. I called them, and they said I have to take the pc...
  8. Cant activate my windows 10. It shows can't connect to organization's server

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Cant activate my windows 10. It shows can't connect to organization's server: I cant activate my windows 10. It shows that it can't connect to my organization [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-activate-my-windows-10-it-shows-cant-connect/e209c47d-5ad3-4ab6-83bf-40118ec0ad0e"
  9. connecting to organizations activation server?

connecting to organizations activation server?: How can i connect to the windows 10 enterprise organizations server? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-security/connecting-to-organizations-activation-server/aa2a42d7-2341-4f9a-8f96-b638b6fa2ce3"
  10. Some settings are managed by your organization - windows 10 pro

Some settings are managed by your organization - windows 10 pro: I have this message in windows 10 pro in windows defender. [img] I tried this, but I don't have "Personalization" in this location: [img] I would be happy to help, thanks in advance! 80441