Windows 10: Error When add printer

Discus and support Error When add printer in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hi, good morning... kindly, need you support to fix my issue when add any printer in the Network printer its gave me below screen error: [ATTACH]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Ahmad Al Ghamdi, Sep 3, 2019.

1. Error When add printer

Hi,

good morning...

kindly, need you support to fix my issue when add any printer in the Network printer its gave me below screen error:

Error When add printer 62c81e0d-db8b-46f4-910b-f6a99889c000?upload=true.jpg

i have this error for two users with windows 8.1 Pro & 10 Pro , a did all troubleshooting in the service restart printer spooler and in the registry remove all driver & updater windows & disable Anti Virus...etc.

kindly, need your help.

:)

Ahmad Al Ghamdi, Sep 3, 2019
  2. newtekie1 Win User

Can't share printer—getting error message

Step 1: Go to store.
    Step 2: Buy a less shitty printer.
    Step 3: Pick up some beer while you are there.
    Step 4: Enjoy both your new printer and your beer.

In all seriousness, I have had more issues with Lexmark printers and their shitty drivers then any other manufacturer, HP is a close second though.

However, if you don't want to get a new printer*Laugh :laugh:, and I can understand that, when my Lexmark was giving me the same troubles in Win7(and Vista) I had to make sure the Windows firewall was ON and the firewall service was enabled and running. After I shared it I could re-disable the firewall and firewall services.

newtekie1, Sep 3, 2019
  3. Yaqub K Win User
    Printer error

Hi,

I suggest you to run in-built Printer troubleshooter and check. Refer to the following steps:

• Press Windows Key + X..

• Click on Control Panel.

• Select Troubleshooting.

• On the left pane, click on View All.

• Click on Printer to run the troubleshooter.
    Let us know if the issue is resolved or if you require further assistance.

Yaqub K, Sep 3, 2019
  4. HAT
    hat Win User

Error When add printer

Can't share printer—getting error message

Not working... I see the printer, but when I go to add it, I get this messge: "Windows could not connect to the printer (error 0x0000000d)."

I installed the 32-bit drivers for it and printed something out from the pc the printer is connected to, and I went to the additional drivers page and added drivers for 64-bit, and when I went to add the printer on the other machine, it copied drivers over, but after that I got the error message listed above...

Thema:

Error When add printer

1. Error When add printer - Similar Threads - Error add printer

2. Add a printer

in Windows 10 Customization
    Add a printer: Settings > Devices > Printers & Scanners. I have two HP Office Jet 8100 Network listed.Problem: I had a new Modem and Router installed yesterday by Spectrum. I would like to add the new network name and password so I can add my printer wirelessly. I've tried to find that area...
  3. Add a printer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Add a printer: Settings > Devices > Printers & Scanners. I have two HP Office Jet 8100 Network listed.Problem: I had a new Modem and Router installed yesterday by Spectrum. I would like to add the new network name and password so I can add my printer wirelessly. I've tried to find that area...
  4. Add a printer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Cannot Add Printer. Printers & Scanners Window Crashes When Trying to Add New Printer.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Cannot Add Printer. Printers & Scanners Window Crashes When Trying to Add New Printer.: Under Printers & Scanners if I try to add a device the window will crash. In addition, under Control Panel\Hardware and Sound\Devices and Printers, when pressing the add printer or device button a window pops up then disappears. Using Windows 10 Pro Ver 1909 Thanks for...
  6. Add Network Printer Error #64

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Add Network Printer Error #64: [ATTACH] Any idea about the Error Code #64 ? [moved from German forums] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/add-network-printer-error-64/ad1bca6c-878a-4edd-a95c-305e4df8f19e
  7. Add printer

Add printer: Hi, can someone help? Can't add printer to remote server, another 10 I added. this no way. Thanks [img] 152578
  8. add a printer

add a printer: laptop doesn't recognize printer or can't find it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/add-a-printer/f6c8ef28-f8db-4258-93f1-d4518876ac9e
  9. Win 10 Add Printer error 0x80043c04

Win 10 Add Printer error 0x80043c04: When trying to add an HP Envy 7645 printer WiFi direct to my Dell PC I get this error 0x80043c04 Win 10 discovers the printer but it fails to connect. Thanks for the help Fran365...
  10. Add printer throws an error

Add printer throws an error: I can click add device but just pressing "add printer" throws immediately the error 0x07e saying The specified module can not be found. *Huh This is upgrade from windows 7 but all together installed about 3 weeks ago so pretty new installation. 12549