Windows 10: Error when Applying the Users Authority that, DRV access Deny ?

Discus and support Error when Applying the Users Authority that, DRV access Deny ? in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Error when Applying the Users Authority that, DRV access Deny ? [ATTACH]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by BleuOisou, Jan 16, 2021.

1. BleuOisou Win User

Error when Applying the Users Authority that, DRV access Deny ?

Error when Applying the Users Authority that, DRV access Deny ? b08e16c7-dcde-4139-82bd-a153dba9dfd3?upload=true.jpg

:)

BleuOisou, Jan 16, 2021

2. Error Access Denied while acessing the folders from User> AppData folders on Windows 10

Hi,

Welcome to Microsoft Community and thank you for posting. We appreciate your interest in Windows 10.

I understand the inconvenience you are facing with access files and folders.

Do let us know the complete error code/ error message of this issue?

As you have tried with providing the permissions to each folder and issue persists after the restart, try the below and check if it helps.

Step 1: Try to disable the third party anti-virus software if installed any and check.

Step 2: As, as a work around, I suggest you to enable the built-in administrator account and check if this issue persists.

Steps to enable Built-in administrator.

• Press Windows + X key together on your desktop screen.
      • Click on Command Prompt (admin) to open Command Prompt.
      • Type the following command and hit Enter:
    • net user administrator /active: yes (Check for the spaces)
       4. Now log off from the current user and try to login to the administrator account that is enabled.  

Note: Please follow the same steps and type net user administrator /active: no to disable admin account after the troubleshooting is done. 

Step 3: I suggest you to refer to the below Microsoft article with 3-diffrent issues related to accessing the files and folders and check if it helps.

"Access Denied" or other errors when you access or work with files and folders in Windows

(Applies to Windows 10 as well)

Hope this information helps. Reply to the post with an updated status of the issue to assist you further.

Deepika Gowda, Jan 16, 2021
  3. Yolvi Ell Win User
    net user administrator /active:no keeps saying access denied.

Hi Rebekah,

It's possible that you're not using an elevated command prompt, causing the Access Denied error. We suggest following these steps to properly disable the built-in administrator account:

• Right-click the Start button.
    • Choose Command Prompt (Admin).
    • Copy and paste net user Administrator /active:no and press
      Enter
      . If the command isn't successful, please post a screenshot so that we can study it further.

Let us know if you're able to hide the administrator account after following these steps.

Yolvi Ell, Jan 16, 2021
  4. RonRubano Win User

Access denied to USB ports. Not a authorized user

I tried both methods and neither worked.

In method 1, step 5, "Run as administrator" did not appear.

Method @, I uninstalled the USB controller and restarted. I had the sane problem with access denied.

RonRubano, Jan 16, 2021
Thema:

1. Error when Applying the Users Authority that, DRV access Deny ? - Similar Threads - Error Applying Users

2. Access Denied during Apply Image

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Access Denied during Apply Image: I have done this many times with no issues except this time. Ran command prompt Run as Administrator I used DISM Capture Image for one hard drive no problem. Then I used DISM Apply Image using same wim file from DISM Capture Image. It was in process then stopped. Per DISM...
  3. Access Denied during Apply Image

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Access Denied during Apply Image: I have done this many times with no issues except this time. Ran command prompt Run as Administrator I used DISM Capture Image for one hard drive no problem. Then I used DISM Apply Image using same wim file from DISM Capture Image. It was in process then stopped. Per DISM...
  4. Access Denied during Apply Image

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Error Applying Security - Failed to enumerate objects in the container. Access is denied....

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Error Applying Security - Failed to enumerate objects in the container. Access is denied....: I already tried this but still no luck. Access denied to my C drive - Microsoft CommunityAfter I click OK, many of these messages always pop up. Can anyone help?...
  6. Error Applying Security - Failed to enumerate objects in the container. Access is denied....

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Error Applying Security - Failed to enumerate objects in the container. Access is denied....: I already tried this but still no luck. Access denied to my C drive - Microsoft CommunityAfter I click OK, many of these messages always pop up. Can anyone help?...
  7. winpe apply-image with access denied with error 5

in Windows 10 Support
    winpe apply-image with access denied with error 5: I have a WinPE bootable USB drive. Using the bootable drive, I can start the system using WinPE, and I made an install.wim file for the Windows partition. Now, I try to apply this install.wim to the system. I follow the tutorial...
  8. Access Denied You are not authorized to access this page.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Access Denied You are not authorized to access this page.: Access Denied You are not authorized to access this page. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/access-denied-you-are-not-authorized-to-access/f8c8084d-6bd4-435d-9e9f-81f6c5a13754
  9. Access Denied when using DISM to apply image

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Access Denied when using DISM to apply image: I am trying to migrate to a larger M.2 Drive in my Dell Laptop. I created a 64Bit WinPE USB drive, booted to that drive, used DISM to capture WIM files of the smaller M.2 drive. I then swapped out the M.2 Drive, booted to the USB drive, Created the partitions, tried to...
  10. Access to Users/Documents denied

in Windows 10 Support
    Access to Users/Documents denied: Hi all, Everything was working fine till now, then suddenly I get an error message that access to Users/jain/Documents is denied. I searched a bit online and I ended up unlinking my OneDrive account and enabling the hidden Administrator account to no vail. Its not just...