Windows 10: Error when closing the lid

Discus and support Error when closing the lid in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Your PC ran into a problem and needs to restart...". i have the answer for this problem , i saw many answers but no help . When you go to the Device... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by marianmutu, Dec 24, 2020.

1. Error when closing the lid

Your PC ran into a problem and needs to restart...". i have the answer for this problem , i saw many answers but no help .
    When you go to the Device manager you will see some missing drivers, these drivers can be pci or any , find an app that will check for updated drivers , in my case i use iobit driver boost

all done

good luck

:)

marianmutu, Dec 24, 2020
Thema:

Error when closing the lid

1. Error when closing the lid - Similar Threads - Error closing lid

2. Bluetooth when Lid Closed

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth when Lid Closed: Question: I have a set of wireless Bluetooth earbuds. When my laptop lid is open, I would like the earbuds to connect to the laptop. However, when the lid is closed, often the earbuds will connect to the laptop. More info: Since the lid is closed, I am obviously not using the...
  3. Bluetooth when Lid Closed

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bluetooth when Lid Closed: Question: I have a set of wireless Bluetooth earbuds. When my laptop lid is open, I would like the earbuds to connect to the laptop. However, when the lid is closed, often the earbuds will connect to the laptop. More info: Since the lid is closed, I am obviously not using the...
  4. Behavior when closing lid

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Behavior when closing lid: I have long configured my laptop to stay on when I close the lid with it plugged in and to shut down when I close the lid with the plugged pulled. I do this for several reasons but the main reason I prefer this set up is because I can close the lid of my lap top, pull the...
  5. Behavior when closing lid

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Behavior when closing lid: I have long configured my laptop to stay on when I close the lid with it plugged in and to shut down when I close the lid with the plugged pulled. I do this for several reasons but the main reason I prefer this set up is because I can close the lid of my lap top, pull the...
  6. Apps closing when laptop lid is closed

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Apps closing when laptop lid is closed: I recently purchased a Microsoft Surface and all my open apps force close when the laptop lid has been closed overnight. I've checked all previous solutions posted on this site and nothing works. Very Annoying, can someone help resolve asap? ? It really shouldn't be this...
  7. When lid closed

in Windows 10 Customization
    When lid closed: Hey Microsoft Community! I want to "Do nothing" when my laptop lid is closed. I was able to set this in Control Panel. I don't want to drain my battery, though, so I want it to hibernate about 5 minutes after there is not activity. Thank you!...
  8. Close a lid

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Close a lid: When I try to change my lid options in my laptop, it says "some settings are managed by your system administrator". But the problem is that I am already logged in as the administrator. What can I do to fix this other than reinstalling windows. The laptop model that I am...
  9. Laptop closes programes when lid is closed

in Windows 10 Support
    Laptop closes programes when lid is closed: This past few days whenever i close the laptop lid with the laptop is still on whenever i later return to the laptop open the lid all programes that i had opened even the web browser are closed, anyone offer any help to fix this so that all programs that were opened remain...
  10. Do nothing when the lid is closed

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Do nothing when the lid is closed: I have an laptop with a tv as an monitor. My question is, Can i perform an feature update, with the power option do nothing when the lid is closed? Or do i have to keep the lid open all the time...