Windows 10: Error when configuring user in Windows

Discus and support Error when configuring user in Windows in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Dear Team I am trying to set up a user in our system. I was able to create a User ID properly. However when i try to set up the user on a new PC , i... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by VGMY, Jun 8, 2020.

1. VGMY Win User

Error when configuring user in Windows

Dear Team

I am trying to set up a user in our system. I was able to create a User ID properly. However when i try to set up the user on a new PC , i get a Server code : 80180018 error.

In Active directory : my MDM and MAM profiles are set to None.

could anyone help me.

Thank you

Guru

Error when configuring user in Windows [​IMG]

:)

VGMY, Jun 8, 2020
  2. Solaris17 Win User

is there any demand for a system configurator?

Processor(V) <--drop down arrow
    -AMD(V)
    --Socket(V)
    ---AM2(V)
    ----List of cpu's
    ---939(V)
    ----List of CPU's
    -Intel(V)
    --Socket(V)
    ---775(V)
    ----List of cpu's
    ---771(V)
    ----List of CPU's

etc etc.

Solaris17, Jun 8, 2020
  3. Kreij Win User
    Current active users that are friends

The other reason I suggested this is that users can add characters to their username that are not alphanumeric (e.g. user*). This confuses things somewhat when looking at the list.

Kreij, Jun 8, 2020
  4. Error when configuring user in Windows

windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Jun 8, 2020
Thema:

Error when configuring user in Windows

1. Error when configuring user in Windows - Similar Threads - Error configuring user

2. After configuring a Kiosk with Windows Configuration Designer, pc Administrator user and...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    After configuring a Kiosk with Windows Configuration Designer, pc Administrator user and...: Good morning, I created a basic kiosk profile for Windows 11 PRO, with Windows Configuration Designer, on a PC that already has an administrator account.After starting the created script, both the kiosk user and the PC administrator user no longer see the start menu and...
  3. After configuring a Kiosk with Windows Configuration Designer, pc Administrator user and...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    After configuring a Kiosk with Windows Configuration Designer, pc Administrator user and...: Good morning, I created a basic kiosk profile for Windows 11 PRO, with Windows Configuration Designer, on a PC that already has an administrator account.After starting the created script, both the kiosk user and the PC administrator user no longer see the start menu and...
  4. Display configuration not staying per user

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Display configuration not staying per user: Good morning,Our Communications Center has several dispatchers sharing two computers. Each has their own profile and login credentials.One Dispatcher likes her monitors arranged differently than everyone else. So when she logs in she rearranges the displays the way she likes...
  5. mutiple users configuration

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    mutiple users configuration: In windows pro,can two users work simultaneously ??if not, can we buy CAL and configure to windows 10 pro version.or what is the other alternative ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/mutiple-users-configuration/c1306a29-4ce0-443b-a9b1-cb1ed89d6d66
  6. Unexpected configuration error

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Unexpected configuration error: Hi, would anyone know why I get this message when I try to print a PDF from my email account please?Your printer has experienced an unexpected configuration problem, 0x80070005Thank you in advance - Andy...
  7. Command to configure wireless for standard users?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Command to configure wireless for standard users?: submitted by /u/rancho100 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/i1xqmk/command_to_configure_wireless_for_standard_users/
  8. Configuration error

in Windows 10 Customization
    Configuration error: We had a bad storm last week and I unplugged my laptop and printer. When the weather was better I plugged everything back in and logged onto my laptop and tried to print a recipe and the configuration error 0x8007007e appeared on my print screen. I still have not figured...
  9. Computer configuration VS user configuration

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Computer configuration VS user configuration: I am trying to improve my IT skills and need professional explanation about the difference between Computer configuration and user configuration? [img] 132031
  10. Computer configuration VS user configuration (non-domain)

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Computer configuration VS user configuration (non-domain): I am trying to improve my IT skills and need professional explanation about the difference between Computer configuration and user configuration? [ATTACH]...