Windows 10: Error when copying and opening a photo file?

Discus and support Error when copying and opening a photo file? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hey, can I get some help over here? I just wanted to copy a photo file from one folder to the other, but I got an error message. When I try to open... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by AnonymGirl369, Jun 21, 2020.

1. Error when copying and opening a photo file?

Hey, can I get some help over here?

I just wanted to copy a photo file from one folder to the other, but I got an error message. When I try to open the picture, the same happens.

Error 0x80070194

What can I do to save the photos, because it concerns several in a folder.

Thank you very much!

:)

AnonymGirl369, Jun 21, 2020
  2. temp02 Win User

Java.nio.file - Copying files

You can't copy a folder, thats why it generates an exception (you are trying to copy a folder using a copy file function).
    You probably need to list all the files inside that folder and copy one by one

temp02, Jun 21, 2020
  3. 'Photo' files; Some do, some don't. (Open, that is).

Rose, Thank you for your perseption. Finally I copied photos from extrrnal hard drive; formatted it; downloaded files from Google storage as necessary and copied 16,000 photos in one go to extrrnal drive. Thanks again.

Sweetcorn024, Jun 21, 2020
  4. Wozzer Win User

Error when copying and opening a photo file?

Java.nio.file - Copying files

Issue was the above, so thanks temp02.

Wozzer, Jun 21, 2020
Thema:

Error when copying and opening a photo file?

1. Error when copying and opening a photo file? - Similar Threads - Error copying opening

2. photo file copies

in Windows 10 Gaming
    photo file copies: Windows 11 Photos encourages one to make photo albums. You select a photo from your Collections, then it is copied to the album you designate. My question is am I taking up double the photo file space by copying photos from Collection to Albums?...
  3. photo file copies

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    photo file copies: Windows 11 Photos encourages one to make photo albums. You select a photo from your Collections, then it is copied to the album you designate. My question is am I taking up double the photo file space by copying photos from Collection to Albums?...
  4. Copying Photo Files

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Copying Photo Files: Hello,Windows 10I backup files to an external hard drive. I copy video files, pdf's and photos. In the past I have had no issue but now for some reason photo files won't copy to the external hard drive. Other file formats still work. I tried to copy the photo files from...
  5. Copying Photo Files

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Copying Photo Files: Hello,Windows 10I backup files to an external hard drive. I copy video files, pdf's and photos. In the past I have had no issue but now for some reason photo files won't copy to the external hard drive. Other file formats still work. I tried to copy the photo files from...
  6. Copying Photo Files

7. errors when copying/cutting files

errors when copying/cutting files: Hello Experts - I have Win10 Home 64b, 21H1 -19043.1466 - Feature Experience Pack 120.2212.3920.0 on a Acer E5-575 Laptop. When I try to back up large blocks of data using copy, I sometimes get errors during the transfer process. But I need a way to go back & try to fix the...
  8. errors when copying/cutting files

errors when copying/cutting files: Hello Experts - I have Win10 Home 64b, 21H1 -19043.1466 - Feature Experience Pack 120.2212.3920.0 on a Acer E5-575 Laptop. When I try to back up large blocks of data using copy, I sometimes get errors during the transfer process. But I need a way to go back & try to fix the...
  9. Copying a photo to a file

Copying a photo to a file: Where do I find the photo on my start-up page and how can I copy the photo to a file to keep so that I am able to use it to send by e-mail if required? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/copying-a-photo-to-a-file/f50a54ed-5571-4981-9c4b-e3f5886b9e39"
  10. error-21472119196 when opening photos

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    error-21472119196 when opening photos: I have executed all the commands that they suggested to me and it has not worked. I have seen that the same thing happens to other users. What solution is there?...
Tags: