Windows 10: Error when downloading minecraft: Windows 10 edition

Discus and support Error when downloading minecraft: Windows 10 edition in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; So i had to uninstall Minecraft windows 10 to revert back out of the Xbox insider program beta, and after i tried to reinstall it, it would get around... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Carvizal, Mar 27, 2020.

1. Carvizal Win User

Error when downloading minecraft: Windows 10 edition

So i had to uninstall Minecraft windows 10 to revert back out of the Xbox insider program beta, and after i tried to reinstall it, it would get around 85% done and then give me the error 0x80070003, i have tried running wsreset.exe, i have restarted my computer multiple times, i have updated windows, i have synced my date and time, and i have ran the windows store, and update troubleshooter and i still get the error. Does anyone have an idea on how to fix this?

Error when downloading minecraft: Windows 10 edition f43a1772-0924-485f-b8f6-0420d7c5ec3b?upload=true.png

:)

Carvizal, Mar 27, 2020

2. Minecraft beta edition

Hi Diane,

I realize that you are facing issues with the game Minecraft beta edition. I will try to help you with this issue.

Please answer these questions to get more clarity on this issue:

• Did you make any changes to the PC prior to this issue?

• When you say “can't play with friends online”, do you get any error message?

• Is the issue specific to this game?

• Which browser are you using on the PC?
    Suggest you to refer to this article to check if that helps.

Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition Beta FAQ: Xbox Support

Keep us informed to help you further.

Thank you.

Srimadhwa B, Mar 27, 2020
  3. Ariel Acu Win User
    minecraft windows 10 edition. windows store.

Hi,

If you already played Minecraft from its previous PC or Mac version (running Java), you will be eligible to download Minecraft: Windows 10 edition for free. Normally, you'll be able to download the full version right after you redeem the Minecraft: Windows
    10 Beta code to your Windows 10 computer. In your case, there's a possibility it doesn't detect the beta code that you redeemed. We recommend that you reset the Windows Store to clear the store cache on your computer by performing the following steps:

• Press  Windows key + X on your keyboard. 
    • Click on Command prompt (Admin).
    • Type wsreset.exe, and then hit Enter.
    • Restart your computer and reinstall the game.

To know more about Minecraft: Windows 10 edition, you may refer to this link.

Let us know if the solution works for you.

Ariel Acu, Mar 27, 2020
  4. Error when downloading minecraft: Windows 10 edition

Windows 10: Issues with redeeming code for Minecraft Beta Edition.

Hi,

I realize the inconvenience you are experiencing with
    redeeming a code for Minecraft Beta Edition app on Windows 10.

The issue could occur if the code is not redeemed properly or it is already redeemed.

To assist you better, please provide us the information below:

• When you say that "redeem my Minecraft Beta edition", how exactly have you tried to redeem the code?

I suggest you to refer to the steps provided in the Microsoft Help Article about redeeming the code and check if it helps.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/learn-gift-card

Please get back to us with an update on issue with redeeming code for
    Minecraft Beta Edition app, we will be happy to help.

Thank you.

Nyima Yonten, Mar 27, 2020
Thema:

Error when downloading minecraft: Windows 10 edition

1. Error when downloading minecraft: Windows 10 edition - Similar Threads - Error downloading minecraft

2. Minecraft launcher not downloading windows 10 edition.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft launcher not downloading windows 10 edition.: I've tried re-downloading the launcher, as well as fixing it using the settings, and deleting any left over info from the original download, but it still will not downloading, instead just saying that it is idle, any way to fix this?...
  3. Minecraft Windows 10 Edition not downloading

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Minecraft Windows 10 Edition not downloading: I recently bought Minecraft Windows 10 Edition. BUT, whenever I press "install" on Microsoft Store, nothing happens, for about 10-ish minutes, then it'll take me to the Minecraft page of Microsoft Store, where the install button is blue and apparently usable. BUT, when I...
  4. Error 0x80073d05 when Downloading Minecraft Windows 10 Edition

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Error 0x80073d05 when Downloading Minecraft Windows 10 Edition: I uninstalled Minecraft Windows 10 Edition as it was taking up a massive 3GB, and I didn't need it anymore. Afterwards, I wanted to re-download it, but I was met with this error 0x80073d05. Now, I've already tried solving this alone, but to no avail. My guess is that...
  5. Minecraft Windows 10 Edition error

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Minecraft Windows 10 Edition error: Hello! I bought Minecraft Windows 10 Edition on my Xbox One and I switched PC with the same account. On my PC, it says that I don't have it but I bought it. Why do I don't have it on my computer? Thanks!...
  6. Minecraft Windows 10 edition not downloading

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Windows 10 edition not downloading: Recently Minecraft updated to 1.16.100. I did get the "Your version may soon not connect to multiplayer" HOWEVER, my device is capable to run it it says on the MS store that the minimum requirement is: Directx 11, and I have Directx 12.[ATTACH]...
  7. Minecraft Windows 10 Edition Unable to download

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Windows 10 Edition Unable to download: Hello There, I have Minecraft Windows 10 Edition since 2018 and it always work fine. I decided to join the Insider hub and check the RTX option. However the beta work fine at the beginning however the RTX option was not viable so i decide to remove the game and once the...
  8. Minecraft Windows 10 edition re-download

Minecraft Windows 10 edition re-download: Hello, I purchases Minecraft Java edition in January of 2018. I downloaded Java and Windows 10 vesion and enjoyed them both. I have a new laptop now and want to download again but can only find a way to download Java. I can't seem to find a way to get Windows 10 version...
  9. Minecraft Windows 10 edition free download

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Windows 10 edition free download: I recently found out that I can redeem a code for the Windows 10 edition of Minecraft, but was quickly disappointed to see that there are currently no codes. I have seen on other websites that people are saying that there are no more codes given out and if that is false,...
  10. Cant download Minecraft windows 10 edition

Cant download Minecraft windows 10 edition: Hello, I have recently purchased a key for minecraft windows 10 edition and redeemed it. I can not install it after redeeming it. I have tried all the articles saying to reset the store, reinstall it, clear the cache, and even used the media creation tool to reinstall...