Windows 10: Error when editing ODT file located in google drive - when I check the sync, it says it was...

Discus and support Error when editing ODT file located in google drive - when I check the sync, it says it was... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/DarkGladir [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/DarkGladir, Feb 27, 2021.

1. Error when editing ODT file located in google drive - when I check the sync, it says it was...

/u/DarkGladir, Feb 27, 2021
  2. Dr. Musou Win User

Unable Search for .odt (LibreOffice Docs) file formats using File Contents.

Hello,

I just want to let you know that the search still does not work.

I have also tried the File Explore by using a keyword, ".odt: keyword."

The result shows only .odt doc files with names which include the keyword.

No .odt doc files which contain the keyword in the body.

As mentioned in the original post, I have done everything that was suggested including:

1. Run the DISM Tool.
    2. Run the System File Checker utility.
    I hope that someone knows how to resolve the issue.

Dr. Musou, Feb 27, 2021
  3. Unable to sign in to Google Backup and Sync

Hello,
    I am having trouble logging in Google Backup and Sync on one particular Windows 10 PC in my house.
    It started around the April updates.
    All my other PCs could log in to Backup and Sync without problem, but my main PC cannot.
    I tried many methods (registry cleanup, firewall, antivirus, etc.) and even using the ISO to reinstall Windows 10 (still keeping my apps and files) but I still get an "Error Something went wrong. Your account might not have been added" message when I tried to log in on the first step for Backup and Sync after reinstalling the software. When tried to log in with a browser, after all the steps the browser got stuck on a blank page without anyway to proceed.
    I sought support from the Google Drive forum, but the suggestions they gave still did not solve my problem, and then they just gave up. I wonder if anyone here could help me?

Here is the error message (the next button was unresponsive): Imgur: The magic of the Internet
    I checked the log generated by Backup and Sync, and I noticed an error at the end and not sure if it is related: Imgur: The magic of the Internet

Here is the post I made on the Google Drive forum: https://productforums.google.com/for...ve/N3ZwAB6-R_c

Thank you

aoironowind, Feb 27, 2021
  4. Error when editing ODT file located in google drive - when I check the sync, it says it was...

Google Drive backup and sync icon in the taskbar is missing in windows 10

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

We understand your concern and we truly appreciate time and effort that you have taken to research and work on this issue. However, we would suggest you to try following the steps mentioned below and check if it helps.

1. Navigate to C:\ Program Files (x86)\google\googledrivesync.exe
      OR
    2. Go to Start > Computer > Local Disk (C).
    3. Look for Program Files and open.
    4. Then navigate to Google > Drive.
    5. Double click on the googledrivesync.exe file and check.

If the issue still persists, please refer
    Fix problems syncing to your computer
    and also please post your query in

Google Drive Forum Support
    for better assistance.

Regards,

Manjunath_H, Feb 27, 2021
Thema:

Error when editing ODT file located in google drive - when I check the sync, it says it was...

1. Error when editing ODT file located in google drive - when I check the sync, it says it was... - Similar Threads - Error editing ODT

2. Viewing google drive shared file after edit.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Viewing google drive shared file after edit.: OS Windows 11. A creates an xls file. A shares it with B for viewing. A makes some changes and saves the changes. But the changes do not show up when B opens the file. How do you enable the edited changes to be seen immediately to B....
  3. Viewing google drive shared file after edit.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Viewing google drive shared file after edit.: OS Windows 11. A creates an xls file. A shares it with B for viewing. A makes some changes and saves the changes. But the changes do not show up when B opens the file. How do you enable the edited changes to be seen immediately to B....
  4. Find my device is on, as is the location but still it says "location is disabled" when I...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Find my device is on, as is the location but still it says "location is disabled" when I...: Any thing I can do so that this works correctly? It does show my correct city on the information board but then pretends to not know anything anymore when i enter the "find my device" screen.Thanks in advance...
  5. Find my device is on, as is the location but still it says "location is disabled" when I...

Find my device is on, as is the location but still it says "location is disabled" when I...: Any thing I can do so that this works correctly? It does show my correct city on the information board but then pretends to not know anything anymore when i enter the "find my device" screen.Thanks in advance...
  6. edit google drive desktop sync context menu

in Windows 10 Customization
    edit google drive desktop sync context menu: Any suggestions on editing the context menu for the new and improved <smirk> google drive desktop sync. Options are fine but don't want them to take up so much of the screen on a laptop that i have to scroll to see all the choices. I'm thinking how to make it a cascade menu?...
  7. Windows search not locating files on google drive subfolder

Windows search not locating files on google drive subfolder: Good afternoon, Unfortunately, windows search does not show files in google drive. It does show the folder names but not files. One drive files show up no problem. Any help would be greatly appreciated....
  8. Troubleshoot Lightroom 6 Error When When Editing File In PS Elements

Troubleshoot Lightroom 6 Error When When Editing File In PS Elements: I have tried various Lightroom Forums to solve this issue but to no avail. I know there are a lot of knowledgeable people on this forum who might be able to help me to troubleshoot this issue. I am using Lightroom 6 to edit Raw files. Version 6 is the last stand alone...
  9. Google Drive, sync problem

Google Drive, sync problem: I reinstalled Google Drive and the Drive icon showed up in the notifications bar on the bottom right side of the screen. The Drive got synced but a week later I found that the drive icon is missing and my files on the Drive are not synced anymore. Note: it is not the Google...
  10. ODT file to Excel?

ODT file to Excel?: Greetings, How can I convert an ODT file into excel? It was in excel style format (unsure if Microsoft) over a month ago and now it will only open (with random letters) in Notepad. When I try (open with) (WORD) ...I receive an error message. The file shows that it has 30KB...