Windows 10: error when entering windows insider

Discus and support error when entering windows insider in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I get error 0x0 when trying to execute windows insider on a new laptop. How do I fix?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by ChristopherNicholson, Nov 23, 2020.

1. error when entering windows insider

I get error 0x0 when trying to execute windows insider on a new laptop. How do I fix?

:)

ChristopherNicholson, Nov 23, 2020
  2. meebers Win User

Supported phones for Windows 10 Mobile Insider Preview

Your list confirms my phone is eligible, Lumia 521. The windows Insider App fails after ~ 15 seconds, restores data and gives me error 80073cf9. I trouble shot this and went thru all the steps mentioned on several websites including MS without any luck. Short of a hard reset, this is where I am now. Suggestions appreciated.

meebers, Nov 23, 2020
  3. Winuser Win User
    Supported phones for Windows 10 Mobile Insider Preview

When my phone fails to upgrade I just keep trying. One upgrade took 3 or 4 tries.

Winuser, Nov 23, 2020
  4. Wombo Win User

error when entering windows insider

Windows Won't Update? (Error 0x80d0602)

When I get to the step that says del %ALLUSERSPROFILE%\Application Data\Microsoft\Network\Downloader\qmgr*.dat, nothing happens.

When I get to step 5 and type in
    • regsvr32.exe mshtml.dllN
    It gives me this:

error when entering windows insider [​IMG]

Wombo, Nov 23, 2020
Thema:

error when entering windows insider

1. error when entering windows insider - Similar Threads - error entering insider

2. Error update windows insider

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Error update windows insider: Hello. My Windows displayed the message stating that the build will be expired soon. When trying to update the version, I received the following message: "We encountered a problem with your request. Please visit Microsoft Support Contact Us page for assistance. Refer to...
  3. Windows does not show or suggest the list of existing files inside the folder when enter...

in Cortana
    Windows does not show or suggest the list of existing files inside the folder when enter...: Hi, I've experiencing this problem since few months. Before that whenever I tried to open or save any file from any folder then in the "File name" field if type for example "n" then windows suggested me in the drop down list with all the files starting from letter "n" and...
  4. Window 10 crashes when entering sleep

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Window 10 crashes when entering sleep: This is a fresh install on a new PC build. When I go to put the PC to sleep, it will get to the point where it would normally go to sleep, but then the screens, keyboard and mouse will shut down and become unresponsive. When this happens, the fans also increase in speed and...
  5. Windows Insider Program Error

Windows Insider Program Error: I am currently a part of windows insider program, and yesterday I installed slow version of windows insider Build no. 18343.1. After I installed it repeatedly showed to that my build is gonna expire soon. So whenever I click on Get Started button in Windows Insider Program...
  6. getting this error when trying to enter legit windows 10 code error(0x0020036)

getting this error when trying to enter legit windows 10 code error(0x0020036): https://imgur.com/a/z2MHTWH i keep getting this error when i enter a legit copy of windows i bought and i dont know how to fix it, any help please?...
  7. Enter the Insiders in Action: Giving Back Contest

in Windows 10 News
    Enter the Insiders in Action: Giving Back Contest: How do you make a difference in your community through the power of technology? Tell us how you give back for the chance to win US $500 to spend on the latest Microsoft products. Did you create an app that helps your community solve an important challenge? Are you supporting...
  8. Elevation error when trying to enter admin password

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Elevation error when trying to enter admin password: whenever i try to enter my account info to run a file as an admin, it gives me the error that "this operation requires elevation." any ideas? 21511
  9. BSOD when entering sleep

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD when entering sleep: Starting getting this BSOD since updating to the anniversary update. New computer built 3 weeks ago was fine until then. Only happens when entering sleep. Any help would be much appreciated! Attachment 94970 59380
  10. Entering row in Excel - error

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Entering row in Excel - error: [img] Hello all, So I'm trying to put together a table in Excel which i managed to do, however I need insert 3 lines at the top of the table(above the head of the tabel), but Excel won't allow it. Is anybody familiar with this sort of error? I've been browsing online...