Windows 10: error when execute troubleshooting on printer

Discus and support error when execute troubleshooting on printer in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; [ATTACH] I cannot access the printer at location "\\entares\***" provided by my school. I run troubleshooting several times but it always this... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by XJTU11, Jul 26, 2018.

1. XJTU11 Win User

error when execute troubleshooting on printer

error when execute troubleshooting on printer d204bfe8-5873-478f-8c6c-68a7a439980b?upload=true.jpg

I cannot access the printer at location "\\entares\***" provided by my school. I run troubleshooting several times but it always this unexpected error.

I connected the correct WLAN to use the printer and my friends can access the printer properly. So there must be something wrong with my computer...

:)

XJTU11, Jul 26, 2018
  2. Yaqub K Win User

Printer error

Hi,

I suggest you to run in-built Printer troubleshooter and check. Refer to the following steps:

• Press Windows Key + X..

• Click on Control Panel.

• Select Troubleshooting.

• On the left pane, click on View All.

• Click on Printer to run the troubleshooter.
    Let us know if the issue is resolved or if you require further assistance.

Yaqub K, Jul 26, 2018
  3. newtekie1 Win User
    Can't share printer—getting error message

Step 1: Go to store.
    Step 2: Buy a less shitty printer.
    Step 3: Pick up some beer while you are there.
    Step 4: Enjoy both your new printer and your beer.

In all seriousness, I have had more issues with Lexmark printers and their shitty drivers then any other manufacturer, HP is a close second though.

However, if you don't want to get a new printer*Laugh :laugh:, and I can understand that, when my Lexmark was giving me the same troubles in Win7(and Vista) I had to make sure the Windows firewall was ON and the firewall service was enabled and running. After I shared it I could re-disable the firewall and firewall services.

newtekie1, Jul 26, 2018
  4. error when execute troubleshooting on printer

Printer

Hi Rodrigo,

I am sorry to know that you are having issues with Printer.

What and all steps have you tried so far?

Restart the computer and check.

Also, check for Windows updates.

I suggest you to run the Printer Troubleshooter and check if it helps.

• In Search window type Troubleshooting and click on it to open it.

• Click on Hardware and Sound.

• Then click on Printer to run the troubleshooter. Follow onscreen steps.

Kalpana Shankarappa, Jul 26, 2018
Thema:

error when execute troubleshooting on printer

1. error when execute troubleshooting on printer - Similar Threads - error execute troubleshooting

2. how to troubleshoot when shared printer and network printer not connecting

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how to troubleshoot when shared printer and network printer not connecting: how to troubleshoot when shared printer and network printer not connecting for office laptop or suddenly showing cant print https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-troubleshoot-when-shared-printer-and/bc6e1b34-4409-439b-8308-b30e8ba38efa
  3. how to troubleshoot when shared printer and network printer not connecting

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how to troubleshoot when shared printer and network printer not connecting: how to troubleshoot when shared printer and network printer not connecting for office laptop or suddenly showing cant print https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-troubleshoot-when-shared-printer-and/bc6e1b34-4409-439b-8308-b30e8ba38efa
  4. how to troubleshoot when shared printer and network printer not connecting

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. Error Code when Troubleshooting

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Error Code when Troubleshooting: Hello! I have tried to run a troubleshoot for the PC since I noticed the slow internet connection. But then "An error occurred while loading the troubleshooter" and states:Package ID: UnknownPath: UnknownError code: 0x80004005Source: Command LineContext: RestrictedAny help...
  6. Error Code when Troubleshooting

Error Code when Troubleshooting: Hello! I have tried to run a troubleshoot for the PC since I noticed the slow internet connection. But then "An error occurred while loading the troubleshooter" and states:Package ID: UnknownPath: UnknownError code: 0x80004005Source: Command LineContext: RestrictedAny help...
  7. Error Code when Troubleshooting

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  8. Gettings Errors When Using Troubleshooting

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Gettings Errors When Using Troubleshooting: I'm on Windows 7. When I try to click any of the "Troubleshooting" options, I get an error. Error code: 0x80070003I've tried starting in Safe Mode, but I still get that error. I've also tried running System File Checker, but it found no errors.What should I do?...
  9. Gettings Errors When Using Troubleshooting

Gettings Errors When Using Troubleshooting: I'm on Windows 7. When I try to click any of the "Troubleshooting" options, I get an error. Error code: 0x80070003I've tried starting in Safe Mode, but I still get that error. I've also tried running System File Checker, but it found no errors.What should I do?...
  10. Troubleshooting Windows 10 can not be executed (error 0x80004005)

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Troubleshooting Windows 10 can not be executed (error 0x80004005): I found the problem in my Windows 10 version 1903 did not work and it returned the error code 0x80004005. This seems to work before joining the Windows Insider program. I tried to download the "Windows Update Troubleshooter" from Microsoft, but I got the same error above....